Mike Smith and his staff will coach the NFC Pro Bowl

falcon057

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why did i think the loser of the championship game coaches the pro bowl?

This is new. They figured they don't have enough time to work with the pro bowl teams if they do it the NFC Champ loser way. Now they get the team with the highest record that loses in the Divisional round.

Pull Vick after one play and let basically the entire Falcons offense play the whole game

But the probowl is about scoring and big plays. Because of that Matty Melts, who should have never go to the PB over Rogers, should be pulled after one play.

I would hate to watch a bunch of 5 yard hook routes like the entire season.

Hopefully he comes off as a players coach and can attract a couple of key free agents if not now than in the future.. People might poo-poo this thread but relationships built at things like the pro-bowl can make a little bit if difference when it comes down to making choices of which team you want to take millions from...

More National TV Exposure for our Ace DC! With Brian at the Helm, more of "BVG doesn't know what to do..." NFC will bend as the AFC will BREAK about 45 points out...

Dear in the Headlights look on the sideline from the funny 'stache.

LOL gotta love our bend but dont break defense! we got an excellent cover corner in Dunta, but we will use him im our zone :wacko:

This message board would meltdown if Smitty ran a wildcat offense with Vick/Ryan and White on the field and the same time. :lol:

To the point of this thread, the Pro Bowl is a great networking opportunity for the Falcons staff and players. If they can influence 1 or 2 free agents this season or even after next season that would be a great advantage to the franchise in general.

2011 FA:

http://www.kffl.com/static/nfl/features/freeagents/fa.php?option=By+Team&y=2011

But the probowl is about scoring and big plays. Because of that Matty Melts, who should have never go to the PB over Rogers, should be pulled after one play.

I would hate to watch a bunch of 5 yard hook routes like the entire season.

I think it's a cool opportunity for our coaches and players alike. Not to mention, Rodgers wouldn't play in the Probowl if he was voted, He'll be preparing to play in the SB. I'm not a GB fan just thinking they'll probably beat Chicago.

Sorry for this post but actually want to see Vick throw to White and Matt throw to Desean. And I want to see Vick coversation with Ryan. I really like to see what they would say to each other.

Yea that would be pretty interesting. It could show that Roddy is more than a possession receiver like we use him here (which I think is holding him back), and to show that Ryan can actually has an arm and can throw a decent deep ball to Djax.

Well MERRY FREAKIN' CHRISTMAS to our coaching staff, huh? Talk about adding insult to injury! That sounds like a tough gig . . .

Or maybe not?

PROPOSED COACHING ITINERARY:

First meeting: Monday, January 24, 8:00am

Coach Smith: "Gentlemen, kick off is at . . . well, we'll let you know when kick off is but sometime on Sunday. Anyway, Drew, you'll be calling your own plays. If anyone REALLY needs to talk to myself or our staff, we will be at the golf course in the morning and beach in the afternoon. You better buy a round of marguarita's if you disturb us. See you all Sunday."