so yall say d-rob did a "solid" job for us?

crankdatfalcon

Stat wise, yall are wrong and heres the research to prove:

D-rob- 55 tackles, 1 int.

Chris houston- 56 tackles, 1 forced fumble, and 1 int.

Courtland Finnegan- 100 tackles, 1 FF AND 2 int's

D-hall 95-tackles, 2 FF and 6 int's

So im trying to figure out, what is the definition of "solid" the way yall use it? Chris houston, stat wise had a better year, so where was the "upgrade"?? Im not sure who plays across from c-houston, but im sure he got picked on just as much as d-rob did. Not bashing d-rob, just trying to understand the solid word that is being thrown around when referring to him. Chris houston was "solid" so why didnt we save that money and spend it on pass rushers?? Maybe its just BVG's scheme like ive been thinking from the beginning if we are getting the same production. Even in 2009, c-houston's last year, he got at least 1 int, only playing in 12 games, but started 10 and had 39 tackles.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or:

Nnamdi Asomugha: 19 tackles, 0 int, 0 FF

Darrelle Revis: 32 tackles, 0 int, 0 FF

So here's the research to prove that D-Rob is better than Alphabet and Revis!!

PS: D-Rob is actually better than Aso and Revis combined statwise!!!

Edited by dmo_dlo

The only thing I hate is when they play 20 yards off the receiver!...It annoy's me!

Me too, and that is all the did against the Packers. I knew from the first drive when Jennings got that huge play up the middle (Good thing he fumbled) that Rodgers was going to kill us.

Play some bump and run for crying out loud, BVG.

why dont you add part of grimes stats of '10 in to Dunta....it was cuz Dunta's presence QB's went to Grimes & he seized the oppourtunity!

Give Dunta some time mate! & let him get coached under DC like **** Lebeaus defense & see what he will bring on table!!

I actually thought people threw more to D Rob's side this year......usually on comeback routes.

So im trying to figure out, what is the definition of "solid" the way yall use it? Chris houston, stat wise had a better year, so where was the "upgrade"?? Im not sure who plays across from c-houston, but im sure he got picked on just as much as d-rob did. Not bashing d-rob, just trying to understand the solid word that is being thrown around when referring to him. Chris houston was "solid" so why didnt we save that money and spend it on pass rushers?? Maybe its just BVG's scheme like ive been thinking from the beginning if we are getting the same production. Even in 2009, c-houston's last year, he got at least 1 int, only playing in 12 games, but started 10 and had 39 tackles.

Huh?

Darrelle Revis: 32 Tackles, 0 ints

Nnamdi Asomungha: 19 Tackles, 0 ints

Champ Bailey: 45 Tackles, 2 ints

yeah gimme D-Hall or Chris Houston over those guys any day. Riiiiight.

Or:

Nnamdi Asomugha: 19 tackles, 0 int, 0 FF

Darrelle Revis: 32 tackles, 0 int, 0 FF

So here's the research to prove that D-Rob is better than Alphabet and Revis!!

so because d-rob has a higher number of tackles then both of them, makes d-rob better then 2 of the best CB's hands down in the league without question????. Ask that question to any QB in the league who would they rather throw against, aso, d-rob or revis, and 100% would say d-rob without stuttering.

Me too, and that is all the did against the Packers. I knew from the first drive when Jennings got that huge play up the middle (Good thing he fumbled) that Rodgers was going to kill us.

Play some bump and run for crying out loud, BVG.

for that you need BIG BALLS like Rex Ryan's D!

after a while the persona of the coaching staff takes over the players on the field & that reflects in such games.

so I agree both BVG & MM will have no added value in 2011 if they dont change anything drastically......

so because d-rob has a higher number of tackles then both of them, makes d-rob better then 2 of the best CB's hands down in the league without question????. Ask that question to any QB in the league who would they rather throw against, aso, d-rob or revis, and 100% would say d-rob without stuttering.

LMAO cause you don't relize he's throwing your own reasoning back at you. :lol:

I thought that was the logic you were going with, wasn't it?

He sure as **** wasn't solid on the TD pass from Rodgers to Jordy Nelson. Don't talk to me about pass rush either, a solid corner would have prevented the reception, much less the touchdown. I watched the replay last night and couldn't believe how easily he got beat.