How the Atlanta ice could have played a role in our loss

A lot of things went wrong in that game. It still pains me to look at my Falcons gear.

When Atlanta was hit with the snow/ice storm it took all of us out of our normal routine for a full week. The full week right up until our big playoff game. Even the players were affected by it. Mike Smith said in an interview that a few players even stayed the night at the facility to avoid the bad roads and weather. A few out of 53. So that means most players were in the same boat as us.

I know towards the end of the week I was feeling tired and all around exhausted by attempting to drive through the ice/traffic as well as being stuck at home with my wife and 2 year old all day. When I was off work Monday and Tuesday I couldn't get any work done at home. I'm sure this affected our player's preparation as well.

The Falcons were in a deep freeze and when they were finally thawed off they weren't at their peak like during the regular season. The storm came at a bad time and I think played a role in our poor performance.

What do you think?

A lot of things went wrong in that game. It still pains me to look at my Falcons gear.

When Atlanta was hit with the snow/ice storm it took all of us out of our normal routine for a full week. The full week right up until our big playoff game. Even the players were affected by it. Mike Smith said in an interview that a few players even stayed the night at the facility to avoid the bad roads and weather. A few out of 53. So that means most players were in the same boat as us.

I know towards the end of the week I was feeling tired and all around exhausted by attempting to drive through the ice/traffic as well as being stuck at home with my wife and 2 year old all day. When I was off work Monday and Tuesday I couldn't get any work done at home. I'm sure this affected our player's preparation as well.

The Falcons were in a deep freeze and when they were finally thawed off they weren't at their peak like during the regular season. The storm came at a bad time and I think played a role in our poor performance.

What do you think?

I think we lost to Green Bay because we were overwhelmed by their intensity, and we hit the panic button. Nothing to do with the weather.