FALCONS @ GREENBAY REPLAY@8PM ON NFLN

No thanks, I saw all I needed to see Saturday. We took a beat down, no need to analyze any farther than that.

I know, man i really hope we can trade Ryan for Kevin Kolb either this offseason or next. I swear Kevin Kolb is super accurate. I just dont think Ryan is the QB that can get us over the hump.

I know, man i really hope we can trade Ryan for Kevin Kolb either this offseason or next. I swear Kevin Kolb is super accurate. I just dont think Ryan is the QB that can get us over the hump.

Guess nobody wants to see the real reason we lost, they need to take a look at their boy ryan

This is by far the dumbest this you have ever posted. Get over it. Matt Ryan is engaged. He's not into little boys. Try Ricky Martin.

I dont come up with bull. I tell the truth son. Everyone knows ryans pick six changed the entire momentum of the game

by truth, you must mean "the way i perceive things because i find any excuse to sandbag our current QB because I'm still pouting like the jello-eating infant I am about my hero screwing himself out his job as Atlanta's QB."

I hope someone punches both your parents in the face for having spawned you. Your stupidity is mind-boggling.

you guys are real jerks. Poor guy is just trying to find some kind of justification for the team he cares about and you want to tear the kid down. You deserve all the misery of this week.

no he's not he's blasting Ryan just like he has been all year, because he still misses his felon hero. way to be ignorant, rat nuts!

you guys are real jerks. Poor guy is just trying to find some kind of justification for the team he cares about and you want to tear the kid down. You deserve all the misery of this week.

They surely Do, You guys are lucky. I wish we had a qb like Drew Brees. Heck Drew Brees tried to gift wrap the game for Matt Ryan and Ryan failed horribly and your saints marched all over us. Man I keep telling these guys. We need Kevin Kolb he destroyed us and even out played Ryan. The kid is super accurate and he got game. He doesnt look like a lost deer in the headlights in big games like Ryan does.

I really hope you find a board that caters to morons like you, and stop bringing stupidity and idiocy to our board with every post. I wish there was a way I could hide everything you say and never have to see your posts again...

OH YEAH, I can. Welcome to the ignore list. Your stupidity will not be missed

Yep, he can kick rocks, and you can go with him. We have a real QB, and this snot nosed kid constantly talks down on him because of The most overrated QB in Falcons history.

I really hope you find a board that caters to morons like you, and stop bringing stupidity and idiocy to our board with every post. I wish there was a way I could hide everything you say and never have to see your posts again...

OH YEAH, I can. Welcome to the ignore list. Your stupidity will not be missed

Do you have Aids? Why do you call yourself the Magic man? Well why didnt you work any of yo magic Saturday night before Greenbay melted Matty Ice?

how is kolb more accurate then matt ryan?

Kolb had 300+ Yard games in his first two NFL starts. This season he outplayed Ryan when the eagles blew us out. Kolb had passed 326 yds, 3tds, 79.3 completion pct, and 133.6 qb rating. Ryan had a 54.8 completion pct, 79% qb rating, 2 tds and 1 interception. Kevin Kolb would be a steal if we could get him. I just dont believe Ryan can get the Job done.

Kolb had 300+ Yard games in his first two NFL starts. This season he outplayed Ryan when the eagles blew us out. Kolb had passed 326 yds, 3tds, 79.3 completion pct, and 133.6 qb rating. Ryan had a 54.8 completion pct, 79% qb rating, 2 tds and 1 interception. Kevin Kolb would be a steal if we could get him. I just dont believe Ryan can get the Job done.

one game... how did he do this season? what was his completion pct? what was his passer rating? how many TDs? how many Ints? what was his TD:INT ratio? what was his record as a starter?

I realize in the long list of things that make you look ignorant, this might rank fairly low. But the QB rating isn't a percentage.

He's not coming back.