Primetime Games Next Season

"0" I'm hoping....

I bet, I notice the falcon fans from ATL jst want 1 o clock games tht only they can watch, while us fans from other regions are stuck watchin their crappy local teams (Bills for me). And of course the local ATL fans don't want media coverage from ESPN b/c their falcon coverage is round the corner. Yet when people who don't live in thr ATL want to @ least hear about the team never can, and are stuck watchin the storied franchises(Pack, Bears, Giants, etc.) And ya always wonder y we never get any respect, were not gonna garner any jst playing in the GA mkt.

I know we sucked in Primetime games.. but I hope we get a couple. I'm tired of watching horrible streams on my computer I like being able to watch the falcons seamlessly on my television. And I'm a college student so no I don't have directv and I can't afford Sunday ticket. I spend enough travelling to Falcons games up in the Northeast

Green Bay (Monday Night)

@ Chicago (Thursday Night)

Saints (Here or there) (Sunday Night)

Philidelphia (Monday Night)

And maybe Indianapolis

For sure Green Bay! I can see them puting Chicago/ATL in a prime time slot (just based off the last time they met and how we should've played them this time).

Early prediction- 13-3 (we will win all home games)

Go Falcons!!

I bet, I notice the falcon fans from ATL jst want 1 o clock games tht only they can watch, while us fans from other regions are stuck watchin their crappy local teams (Bills for me). And of course the local ATL fans don't want media coverage from ESPN b/c their falcon coverage is round the corner. Yet when people who don't live in thr ATL want to @ least hear about the team never can, and are stuck watchin the storied franchises(Pack, Bears, Giants, etc.) And ya always wonder y we never get any respect, were not gonna garner any jst playing in the GA mkt.

With all of the technology, you should never have any problems seeing the Falcons. Our team "flops" as it relates to anything "nationally".... :(

I happen to love Dallas force fed on the National TV sudo-fans. It was especially exciting this season, as they stunk so bad the odor actually permeated from my Plasma speakers.

It will no doubt be another season of Sunday Night DALLAS, Monday night DALLAS, and Sunday Afternoon DALLAS. The networks have sold out to this has-been team and will not divorce them even if they go 2-14.

So step aside JR, 2011 will doubtless bring more National Cameras to your pasture.

The Falcons will get a national game against the Saints, in New Orleans no doubt. The league will probably want the Philly game to be national, but that's about it. The fact that somehow 9 million people LESS watched the Packers-Falcons game, than watched the Packers-Eagles game the week before is not the type of drop that the league and their advertisers like.

Really?

If that's true that proves the talk about how no one respects us around the league, and I'm talking Football fans not the media. For a divisional game getting less playtime around the nation than a wild card game is embarrassing.

I wouldn't be surprised if the bucs get more prime time games.

Really?

If that's true that proves the talk about how no one respects us around the league, and I'm talking Football fans not the media. For a divisional game getting less playtime around the nation than a wild card game is embarrassing.

I wouldn't be surprised if the bucs get more prime time games.

Its true....sad, but true.

Saturday’s Divisional matchup between the Green Bay Packers and the Atlanta Falcons was watched by 30.8 million viewers and scored a 17.0/29 household rating/share.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/01/17/2011-nfl-playoffs-are-most-watched-ever-on-fox/78983

The quarterback battle between Green Bay’s Aaron Rodgers and Philadelphia’s Michael Vick was watched by a record 39.3 million viewers and scored a 22.1/37 household rating/share.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/01/10/packers-eagles-on-fox-is-most-watched-wildcard-game-ever-averaging-39-3-million-viewers/78009

Its true....sad, but true.

Saturday’s Divisional matchup between the Green Bay Packers and the Atlanta Falcons was watched by 30.8 million viewers and scored a 17.0/29 household rating/share.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/01/17/2011-nfl-playoffs-are-most-watched-ever-on-fox/78983

The quarterback battle between Green Bay’s Aaron Rodgers and Philadelphia’s Michael Vick was watched by a record 39.3 million viewers and scored a 22.1/37 household rating/share.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/01/10/packers-eagles-on-fox-is-most-watched-wildcard-game-ever-averaging-39-3-million-viewers/78009

..............yea the Bucs will get more prime time games.

So does anyone have an explanation for this?

Edited by Atl/0