McDaniels won't be coming here as OC

Tandy

It isn't entirely up to Mike Smith though. He asked the coaching staff to honor 3 years with us. They have. If a promotional opportunity comes along for one of them - we have to replace that person.

Mularkey may still be in the running for HC and others are looking at Musgrave for OC.

Not to say they will leave - but Smith is keeping his eyes open - I'm sure.

It isn't entirely up to Mike Smith though. He asked the coaching staff to honor 3 years with us. They have. If a promotional opportunity comes along for one of them - we have to replace that person.

Mularkey may still be in the running for HC and others are looking at Musgrave for OC.

Not to say they will leave - but Smith is keeping his eyes open - I'm sure.

Well Mularkey may have lost a few points with the lack luster performance Saturday. So he should still be here next year.

IF MM goes anywhere, musgrave will be the guy.

the writing was on the wall when they said Smith was reluctant to let him even interview w/ CLE and STL.

I am sure they already told him it is his job if MM goes. There was even a snippet saying just because he was interviewing doesnt mean he would accept the position if offered.

IF MM goes anywhere, musgrave will be the guy.

the writing was on the wall when they said Smith was reluctant to let him even interview w/ CLE and STL.

I am sure they already told him it is his job if MM goes. There was even a snippet saying just because he was interviewing doesnt mean he would accept the position if offered.

I hope you are right because I like Musgrave.

If the lockout happens and goes right up until about when the season is supposed to start, the Rams will be pretty screwed on offense with no time to learn his playbook, but I guess that goes for any team switching coaches this offseason.

Exactly. It would be insane to make changes right now with the way things are going. I know we're all mad about the playoffs, but we've built a winning football team. If we were to change offensive coordinators we would almost assuredly have a bad season next year, pending the lockout.