You get to give the postgame speech after the Green Bay loss.

*in my sam l jackson imitation*

You mother****ers

You go out their and play like mother****in idiots

get blown out in your own mutha****in building

Let these mother****in cheeseheads come in this mother****in dome and embarass us like this.

Im ashamed to be your mother****in coach. I want every mother****in one of you in the mother****in weightroom 2morrow bright and motherf***in early or im kickin some mother****as off this mother****in team.

Let your frustrations out.

Or for the positive crowd...make lemonade.

I would let out my frustations. The crowd just witnessed your lemons getting squeeze so they don't need the loss to be sugar coated.

My speech would have combined a little of Dennis Green, Jim Mora Sr. and Herm Edwards speeches

Edited by FalconinPA

" Ryan we gave you three seasons and you still suck, you cost us this game and you had all our fans leaving before the half. Vick won 2 playoff games and got us to the NFC game in his first 3 seasons as a starter all you did is lose in the playoffs when our run game struggles, not to mention you suck at throwing deep passes , Sorry Ryan we're trading you for Kevin Kolb"

" Ryan we gave you three seasons and you still suck, you cost us this game and you had all our fans leaving before the half. Vick won 2 playoff games and got us to the NFC game in his first 3 seasons as a starter all you did is lose in the playoffs when our run game struggles, not to mention you suck at throwing deep passes , Sorry Ryan we're trading you for Kevin Kolb"

My challenge to you still exists. Make one post or reply that doesn't contain Vick anywhere in it.

Edited by FalconinPA

Coach - What the **** is wrong with you Ryan

Ryan- what?

Coach- Hey man Why did you throw that stupid pass to Jenkins that was picked off? Are you having a hard time reading your playbook, is it in english

Ryan- What?

Coach - ENGLISH Mother F*^$er! Can you read it

Ryan - What ?

Coach- SAY WHAT ONE MO God D%*^ TIME, I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU Mother F*^&ker

Edited by atlhomey

As tempting as it might be to take your frustrations out on the players by giving them a blasting, there is nothing to be achieved by doing so.

We have a lot of good, hardworking guys who have given everything that they can both emotionally and physically, in pursuit of success. The players themsleves will already be devastated at the performance and result.

My worry after a defeat like that would be players dwell on it and lose confidence and/or motivation. I'd be looking to emphasise the positives that they acheived in the regular season and to ensure that they channel the dissapointment of losing in a positive way, using as motivation to come back and work even harder to put things right in 2011.

YOU AGAIN? get the **** outta here with that ******** man... are you serious? go suck kevin kolbs *****.

Listen...your love for Kevin Kolb is scary....and I remember you posting that your not going to be a Falcons fan if Ryan is still QB and if we didn't trade for Kolb .....so just do us a favor and just leave now and just keep watching the NFL ticker to fined out where that guy is going cause he sure is not coming here...

Well, actually, thank you for asking this question. I go to the forum often but never post( I'm not a football expert). I'm proud to be a falcon fan. Every time I see a different football team logo on the street I give them a thumb down(hum, yeah, stuck my hand out of my car window like i did last week to the sAints flags hanging on someone else's car). If i see a customer in my job with a non-falcons logo, i would said something really funny to show that person that the falcons is better. What the packers did to the falcons last Saturday was really ridiculous. We were the number one seed and our defend can't stop them at all. I'm not sure if BVG needs to go, but last Saturday showed the fans that our defense is really weak. Some people here claimed that we don't have enough play makers on our defense. But even with what we have, I thought the defense should at least slow the packers down with a field goal or prevent them from getting first down every drive. Instead, the packers kept on scoring touchdown. If i was the coach at the post game conference I would saying something such as:

I want to take this opportunity to send my apology to every falcons fan out there. We are as much disappointed as you are. This game really opened our eyes and showed us that we have a lot of things to improve on. I will do my best in my power to make the necessary changes so that we can go further next year.

And not,

the sky is not falling. and we won 13-3. and we will evaluate every players including me( he says this very often).

Sorry for being off topic but some falcons fans here are very strange.

They brought Vick into the conversation from no where. Why

Edited by falcon1200

After I cussed for a hour or so I would probaly say something to the effect that we got beat by a team with a QB playing completely out of his mind.

That was the game of of all games for Rogers he will never play a better on or IMO one as good.

Sometimes your the windshield and some times your the bug .........we were the bug