Great Season

NEWORLEANS-YAT

Hey yall, Just want to congratulate you guys on a great season. Losing is tough I know, we lost to Seattle. You guys have a good team and will be competitive for years to come. I have been here for a while but dont post much. I am not here to poke fun, just congratulate yall on a great season. I think yall need deep threat ability in order to come back for a few scores down. That is the only real flaw of your game.

For all the Falcons fans on this board who think Ryan needs to be traded for Kevin Kolb, Mike Vic, Jawalres Russel etc, has lost their minds.

peace

Iv been reading what our fans have to say about the Falcons on the forums for a long time but never signed up until now cause all I see on here is how bad the Falcons are only because we went one and done in the playoffs after a suprising 13-3 record and all the sudden the majority of the Falcon fan base here (or at least the ******* that were ready to celebrate our SB victory all year) are talking about how Ryan will never accomplish a playoff win in his career or if we only could have a coach that would unleash all our talent on the field, All because we got whooped by a **** GOOD Packers team in the GA dome.

Unfortunately almost every ATL braves/falcons/thrashers/hawk fan is that way, theyll represent the team during the good but then crap all over them if they get disappointed.

Bottom line is this wasnt our year, I had high hopes for us of course but being relistic I wasnt betting my soul on this team winning it all this year.....maybe next year

Now that I got that off my chest... Thanks its nice to see a civilized complement from a NO fan, no offense but most NO fans Iv seen posting on here just piss me off. I agree that our inability to make any big plays is the a big reason why we were considered pretenders by a lot of people. To **** with anti RYAN people, their dumb as **** I mean 28td to 9int so many last second wins with no big plays or yds after catch but somehow still puts up 3700+yds passing with a team that runs first. He is the only reason we were 13-3 Ryan deserves some **** respect for what he has done for this team in 3 years. If we have to blame someone blame our DC for making us look like the 6th seed playing the 1st seed, or our OC coming up with the most obvious game plan for the Pack great defense. So much to say lol I would have made a seperate thread for all this but wouldnt let me so there you go.

Hey yall, Just want to congratulate you guys on a great season. Losing is tough I know, we lost to Seattle. You guys have a good team and will be competitive for years to come. I have been here for a while but dont post much. I am not here to poke fun, just congratulate yall on a great season. I think yall need deep threat ability in order to come back for a few scores down. That is the only real flaw of your game.

For all the Falcons fans on this board who think Ryan needs to be traded for Kevin Kolb, Mike Vic, Jawalres Russel etc, has lost their minds.

peace

I know of only one fan that keeps posting that BS and his name rimes with homey....

NFC South is getting fun again.

We had 2 - darned near 3 teams in the playoffs albeit with horrible results.

We had 3 teams with double digit wins.

Next year should be fun. Saints and Falcons continue to improve - Bucs are surprising everyone and will probably be even better next year.

Carolina is starting over with a really good coach - and the future is still uncertain - but looking up for them.

Overall - this Division is getting stronger and is still young. We have lots of good football years ahead of us!

peace

Please don't be fooled into thinking those who were riding the Atlanta bandwagon only because Vick was in town are in any way Falcons fans. They are here just to troll because the Falcons organization didn't do enough to keep Vick out of jail. It's somehow the fault of the Falcons & that's why they are here to troll and talk about trading Ryan for Kolb or any of the other myriad of things they say about Ryan.

That said, here's to another great year battling it out for the NFC South in '11 with you guys & more playoff success for both next year.

NFC South is getting fun again.

We had 2 - darned near 3 teams in the playoffs albeit with horrible results.

We had 3 teams with double digit wins.

Next year should be fun. Saints and Falcons continue to improve - Bucs are surprising everyone and will probably be even better next year.

Carolina is starting over with a really good coach - and the future is still uncertain - but looking up for them.

Overall - this Division is getting stronger and is still young. We have lots of good football years ahead of us!

Yeah i'm sick of people talking about the Beasts from the East.

We need to earn some respect!

Yeah i'm sick of people talking about the Beasts from the East.

We need to earn some respect!

yea your right but its hard because of the market and past history. I believe the Saints are in the smallest market in pro football and with Atlanta being a transport city its hard to earn national respect. Saints and Falcons earned it, but i doubt we see it.