when did you decide to "RISE UP"....

crankdatfalcon

If I was able to go, I would have gone and I would have stayed for the ENTIRE game. I think it is sad that there were more Packers fans at the stadium at the end of the game than Falcon fans. Hearing "Go Pack Go" come through my TV almost made me throw my beer through it!!

i really doubt u would've stayed the entire game.

If I was able to go, I would have gone and I would have stayed for the ENTIRE game. I think it is sad that there were more Packers fans at the stadium at the end of the game than Falcon fans. Hearing "Go Pack Go" come through my TV almost made me throw my beer through it!!

like the poster after you said, i doubt you would of stayed the whole game. We heard the "go pack go" from the beginning, so you hearing it through your tv, you had it good. It was only so much booing we could to do drown them out, but after they took a commanding lead, their was no point for us to boo anymore.

I watched it all. The proverbial train wreck. Just couldn't take my eyes away from the TV. Plus there's that completely irrational side that kept saying, "Well, maybe this drive ..."

God, it was a miserable night on Saturday. :(

You were in what I like to call the bargaining stage, maybe even denial. But, I was also flipping back and forth. I was even in the delusional stage for a while.

You were in what I like to call the bargaining stage, maybe even denial. But, I was also flipping back and forth. I was even in the delusional stage for a while.

Heh, I kept shouting GO GO GO when ever we had the ball on offense. Gotta keep moving, no time no time!!!! Yea, my feet were wet and I could see the Pyramids =/

Hearing "Go Pack Go" come through my TV almost made me throw my beer through it!!

Imagine having it yelled in your face for 3 hours. My wife led me out early to avoid me getting into a confrontation. I pride myself on being the last out win or lose, but this one just was not worth it anymore.

I even stuck it out through the return of MV7 debacle last year, but this one, you just had to be in our shoes.

To all who stuck it out, you have my respect. As for me, I have been doing this for 26 seasons, and this is only the 2nd time I have left voluntarily. I'd say I've earned the right to lay down arms and surrender on this one.

People say that and it's a noble statement but there's one thing I think people don't realize.

During the game the other team's fans are there running their mouth the ENTIRE time. It's not just sitting there and having to watch your team get demolished... it's having to sit there and listen to the other fans run their mouth about how your team is a joke and stuff like that.

The worse the game gets the worse they get.

Me, I also left when they scored 40 + and the offense went 3 and out.