Been a couple of days.

eplayerj

Yeah these past few days have really been rough. I haven't watched ESPN since Saturday morning before the game. I haven't answered any phone calls or watched football.

I can't watch any Sameual Jackson movies because I think about the RISE UP commercial.

Just over 100 days to the draft... no sense dwelling on Saturday - that is, unless someone has built a time machine and if that's the case, we have to go tell Coach Smith what's to happen!!!! :D

lol... that would be so nice if we could do that... we need a mulligan.

Just over 100 days to the draft... no sense dwelling on Saturday - that is, unless someone has built a time machine and if that's the case, we have to go tell Coach Smith what's to happen!!!! :D

So his sig is about the draft? It's blurry and I can't read it. What's it say?

edit: NEVERMIND. I just made it out. (That mutha is on my list.)

Slamee, what is that in your sig?

A racist PM Master Exploder sent to atlhomey. I know he's a Vick troll but I thought it was extremely out of bounds. What bothers me is they deleted the thread that atlhomey created about it but haven't bothered to ban Master Exploder. I guess that kind of stuff is acceptable now.

I read a post about that I think. It's a racist PM that I thought was sent to one of the Vick huggers.

A racist PM Master Exploder sent to atlhomey. I know he's a Vick troll but I thought it was extremely out of bounds. What bothers me is they deleted the thread that atlhomey created about it but haven't bothered to ban Master Exploder. I guess that kind of stuff is acceptable now.

Thanks, guys. I deciphered it, unfortunately.

I guess some things never change on the ol' AFMB.

Yeah these past few days have really been rough. I haven't watched ESPN since Saturday morning before the game. I haven't answered any phone calls or watched football.

I can't watch any Sameual Jackson movies because I think about the RISE UP commercial.

I too haven't watched espn or nfl network since before the game. I just can't stand to watch it. If I did all I would think about is the falcons not only aren't in it but were blown out and embarrassed. I get sick to my stomach thinking about it. And I sure as **** can't stomach seeing everyone falling all over themselves to kiss greenbay's *ss.

I just can't get over the fact we were 13-3, best in the nfc, we were healthy, we were at home, we were coming off a bye week, and playing a team that's been in do or die mode for weeks...and we were totally manhandled and destroyed. Here I am a grown man but if I get to thinking about it and then think about the fact it could be 2 years before we see any more football or have a chance to make up for this debacle, I almost want to cry. It was so bad I couldn't sleep that night we lost. I literally slept none. All I had in my mind was that game and what a lost season this was after looking so bright for so long :( :( :( :( :( I mean think about how rare it is for us to go 13-3 and #1 seed...and we ruined it. We totally ruined it. :( :(

I don't know how I"m going to handle it if there is no season this year. To think for the next 2 years everyone will remember us for being embarrassed at home by a team we already beat a few weeks earlier, without a chance to erase it, is just flat out disheartening and depressing as h*ll.

I know to non football fans, it must seem truly stupid and silly to see someone so bothered by a football game/team that will have no direct impact on my life one way or another. And the logical part of my brain says they are right, it is stupid and silly. But the other half, my heart, can't help it. And right now that half is and probably will for a long time keep running the show. It's so nice to think that I have at *best* months of being miserable over this loss and this season.

God help me and others if there is no season this year :(

Edited by lookout