Matt Ryan doesn't have what it takes to go to the Next Level.

One thing I am not is delusional Vick is not better then Ryan. As much as you really want that to be he is just not. Ok,ok...Vick had a better QB rating this year. Ok,okay Vick completion rating was better than Ryan this year.

I will leave you with this.... Lets compare the data between the two for each first three years and see who's better. Ok, ok...Vick won two playoff games which is the only stat that matters to you. However, I am thinking of a whole complete QB. You know the one who can read defense and audible, but maybe that's just me.

Which one matters the most 3 winning seasons by Ryan or Vick almost getting us to the superbowl in the same amount of seasons it took for Ryan to get blown out in a playoff game at home? Ryan has an 0-2 record in the playoffs.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So now it has switch to the Braves because you had no comeback...OK.OK!!!

You said you was here to defend Matt Ryan...Please by all mean continue with that because we are talking football and not baseball. We are way subject!! :lol:

falcons fans sold out one playoff game in which at least 25% of the tickets sold were to the other team congratulations.

Which one matters the most 3 winning seasons by Ryan or Vick almost getting us to the superbowl in the same amount of seasons it took for Ryan to get blown out in a playoff game at home? Ryan has an 0-2 record in the playoffs.

What matters to me is progression and not regression... During Vick years, did you see any type of progression on his part or the part of the Atlanta Falcons?? State your case!!

do you actually think before you type? Tom Brady couldn't beat out a statue in his first year I guess he stinks.

Actually, there was no QB competition in New England that year, unlike here in Atlanta. You can find several articles from the Boston Herald about how Bledsoe was the guy due to his contract. Same as with Vick and Schaub. Schaub was clearly the better QB, but never got a chance to compete against Vick.

Here. This will help you GET INFORMED before you open that trap. From the Boston Herald circa 2000.

With Drew Bledsoe ensconced at starter, and veteran John Friesz slated for back-up duty, Tom seemed worth a gamble. He would join former Kansas State star Michael Bishop on the bench. Belichick hoped that one of the two would step into the second-string job by 2001. The Pats selected Tom with their sixth-round pick.

Man are you still referring to baseball?

(Total disregard of all Packers fans that currently live in Atlanta) but okay...u got it homey. What was you saying about Ryan

and by the way i guarantee when chris redman was the starter there were plenty of empty seats and i don't mean in the last few games when petrino decided to leave i bet you the home opener was not sold out. and there fans of everyone's team everywhere only in atlanta do they actually get to by tickets because they are available. sorry. You think there are no packers, giants, and cowboys fans in philly? There is a reason they don't go to games in each other's stadiums.

Lets just kill it with this..

If ryan had vicks arm, he would be known as a great QB..

If vick had ryans knowledge, awareness, QB smarts, height, composure, pocket presence, and his ability to run a offense, then vick would be known as a great QB.

lol i love you guys. Vick is better than Ryan right now end of story. That does not mean that Ryan sucks or that the falcons can't win the SB with him end of story. you don't have to bash one to like the other.

lol i love you guys. Vick is better than Ryan right now end of story. That does not mean that Ryan sucks or that the falcons can't win the SB with him end of story. you don't have to bash one to like the other.

I like how "you people" just make things up, because it allows me to prove you wrong.

Lets just kill it with this..

If ryan had vicks arm, he would be known as a great QB..

If vick had ryans knowledge, awareness, QB smarts, height, composure, pocket presence, and his ability to run a offense, then vick would be known as a great QB.

You right so by Atlhomey standards I am going to default this win to Vick because he needs more than Ryan... :lol:

:lol::lol: I was waiting for you to appear. Nothing like a Ryan suck thread that make you magically show up. If all else fails, you definitely add entertainment.

Actually his crap has gotten pretty f'in boring, and sadly hit schtick was pretty stupid from the outset of his 'i want my black QB back' campaign. Hes clearly not into the Falcons anymore. Hey atlmoron i tell you what, i'll see if i can pull some strings and get DT to trade Ryan for Vick, at which point Blank will rename us the Atlanta Felons. The irony is if it did happen you would vanish forever becauwe you wouldnt have anything to bytch about. You hopeless dunce.

I like how "you people" just make things up, because it allows me to prove you wrong.

i said it once to you and i'll say it again. Do you think before you type? I just destroyed one of your arguments and that comment made ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE. You're just being a Ryan hater.

Actually, there was no QB competition in New England that year, unlike here in Atlanta. You can find several articles from the Boston Herald about how Bledsoe was the guy due to his contract. Same as with Vick and Schaub. Schaub was clearly the better QB, but never got a chance to compete against Vick.

Here. This will help you GET INFORMED before you open that trap. From the Boston Herald circa 2000.

Schaub was better than Vick HUH? but VICK beat beat the snot of schaub and that Texans team this season and he had better stats than schaub with a much worse defense and Oline so you be the judge. Like i said you Ryan Huggers are delusional

when you say "right now" are you comparing stats alone????

or how the way their teams performed during the season and postseason??

you're an idiot and with your own moronic logic just proved my point. They thought Tom Brady was a 2nd string QB guess he can't be any good.

and LOL at Schaub being better than Vick on what planet? Vick's first year after dedicated himself to football put up better numbers than on a per 16 game average than Schaub ever has in his entire career with the best WR in the league, a great TE, and Arian Foster. Stop talking.

i said it once to you and i'll say it again. Do you think before you type? I just destroyed one of your arguments and that comment made ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE. You're just being a Ryan hater.

I guess you missed the post where I proved you wrong and posted something from a major Boston newspaper that said Brady never got to compete for the starting job his rookie year, whereas Vick did. Post again so I can really own you chump.

I guess you missed the post where I proved you wrong and posted something from a major Boston newspaper that said Brady never got to compete for the starting job his rookie year, whereas Vick did. Post again so I can really own you chump.

Dude what are you talking about. McNabb could never beat out Doug Pederson until the 11th game of the season in his rookie year. There is that better now that I destroyed your entire argument. Carson Palmer couldn't beat out John Kitna in an open competition. I guess Brett Favre can't play because he never got on the field in atlanta with the great history of QB's in the early 90's the falcons had :lol: how ******** are you?