Matt Ryan doesn't have what it takes to go to the Next Level.

If you mean different from Philly, thank you.

when you can sell out playoff games then you can talk. Seriously I would take the Philly fan reputation anyday over my fans not going to home playoff games and then making 5 billion excuses. I'm not naive enough to say that fans should go to games when their team stinks but your fanbase embarrasses itself every year watching empty seats at turner field, phillips arena, and even the georgia dome. I mean when we played you down there at least 75% of your fans were rooting for Vick which is a joke. Regardless I doubt anyone passionate enough about football to be on this board is a bandwagoner.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when you can sell out playoff games then you can talk. Seriously I would take the Philly fan reputation anyday over my fans not going to home playoff games and then making 5 billion excuses. I'm not naive enough to say that fans should go to games when their team stinks but your fanbase embarrasses itself every year watching empty seats at turner field, phillips arena, and even the georgia dome. I mean when we played you down there at least 75% of your fans were rooting for Vick which is a joke. Regardless I doubt anyone passionate enough about football to be on this board is a bandwagoner.

Man, go to h*ll

This alone just made me realize that you are not a Eagles fan and that you more likely to me a Saints fan. Go away now!!

This alone just made me realize that you are not a Eagles fan and that you more likely to me a Saints fan. Go away now!!

i love how none of you tried to defend because you all know it's true. Like i said, it's just the truth i don't get why people have to defend a whole fan base i'm not talking about anyone on here but it's common knowledge that atlanta fans don't go to games you don't have to be a saints fan to know that.

i love how none of you tried to defend because you all know it's true. Like i said, it's just the truth i don't get why people have to defend a whole fan base i'm not talking about anyone on here but it's common knowledge that atlanta fans don't go to games you don't have to be a saints fan to know that.

Knowledge isn't common--as evidenced by your posts

Knowledge isn't common--as evidenced by your posts

you're right it's not common knowledge it's actually a fact. You guys don't show up at your home playoff games you can deny it all you want but then I'll just show you the attendance based on capacity that they give after every game and compare it against cities the same size. Stop being so defensive.

Can you name me any good recievers that Vick had during his tenure as here? Save it dude. Vick had a decent rb and Algae thats it. Roddy wasnt drated til 05" and everyone knows he sucked and dropped a ton of passes his rookie season. He only started 13 games while Vick was here also. He lost his starting job til the middle of the 06 season. So before you try and say that you may as well throw that argument out the window.

On the other hand Ryan not only has a better coach, but he has better weapons. Pro bowl Rb, and another great RB in Snelling. A pro bowl Wide reciever with two other good recievers Jenkins and Harry Douglas . He also has a Hall of Fame pro bowl Tight End AND HE CANT EVEN WIN 1 PLAYOFF GAME

How would we know if they were any good, he never threw to them!! Warrick Dunn was a pro bowl RB. You can't say Jenkins considering he was here with Vick and still haven't advance.

Vick also had a pro bowl cornerback in DeAngelo Hall.

which by the way i signed on the board to actually defend matt ryan who for no reason is getting attacked. He's had two bad playoff games it's ridiculous. As I said in another thread you guys need a deep threat WR to open it up for Roddy White (as great as he is doesn't stretch the field) and get better defensive backs. I know you signed Robinson to a big deal but he sucks and so does your safeties. The Falcons are a good young team that played well above it's head this season and they've learned from it. If you had Ryan for all 16 games last year you would have made the playoffs 3 years in a row with probably 11+ wins each time. Kid's a great player only going to get better.

What playoff game are you referring to? The playoff game that was played on 01/15/2011 was sold out. Not an empty seat in the house. Therefore it wasn't anything to defend when we know you wrong.

you're right it's not common knowledge it's actually a fact. You guys don't show up at your home playoff games you can deny it all you want but then I'll just show you the attendance based on capacity that they give after every game and compare it against cities the same size. Stop being so defensive.

Um.. I think you're projecting a little ;)

How would we know if they were any good, he never threw to them!! Warrick Dunn was a pro bowl RB. You can't say Jenkins considering he was here with Vick and still haven't advance.

what do you call Dunta Robinson? lol quit being delusional my friend Vick >> Ryan and everybody knows it.

Hahahaha Vick didnt start a game in 4 yrs and he still is better than Ryan so save it . Vick was a starting qb in the league for Four years before he went to prison and he didnt start for four more seasons when he got out. Which means he has only been a starting qb in the NFL for 5 seasons TOTAL. I LIKE HOW GUYS TRY TO SAY VICK HAS BEEN A STARTING QB IN THE LEAGUE FOR NINE AND 10 YRS WHEN HE WAS NOT EVEN A STARTER FOR ALL THOSE YRS.

You Ryan huggers Are delusional and try to make up every excuse to make Ryan look better than Vick and you always Fail everytime.

You're right. Vick wasn't good enough to win the starting job his rookie season, and this comes after a 5 win season. Vick couldn't beat out a banged up 40 year old QB to start. That should tell you a lot about him.

Oh, and don't forget. Vick is the reason we lost to Philly in the playoffs. In one game he had 2 huge INT's that lost the game and accounted for 0 TD's. The defense won the Green Bay game BTW. Vick accounted for 7 points that game. He also lost the second Philly game with 1 huge INT and 4 sacks against him. He had completed 45% of his passes and had a 47 passer rating.

Question, were you ready to get rid of Vick then when he proved he can't win big games?

Edited by cali_fan420

You're right. Vick wasn't good enough to win the starting job his rookie season, and this comes after a 5 win season. Vick couldn't beat out a banged up 40 year old QB to start. That should tell you a lot about him.

do you actually think before you type? Tom Brady couldn't beat out a statue in his first year I guess he stinks.

And a pro bowl DT in Rod Coleman.

And a pro bowl DE in Patrick Kerney.

And a pro bowl LB in Keith Brooking.

Notice the only times the Falcons made it to the postseason under Vick were when we had a semi-good defense. That playoff game in '02 that atlhomey will tell you Vick won- our defense caused 5 turnovers and held Favre's Packers to 7 points. Even the pitiful offense we saw Saturday night would have won that game. :lol:

do you actually think before you type? Tom Brady couldn't beat out a statue in his first year I guess he stinks.

OK.

I went back and read some of what you said about Ryan in another post.

It's true you were trying to defend him.

You get a pass from me on that even tho you really are off about the sell-outs.

This is ******* rediculous. Matt Ryan has gotten us to the level we're at now. I liked Vick when he was here but he's an eagle now. Michael is 100 times a better running back than Ryan, but QB skills can't even be measured on the same chart. Ryan's a way better passing QB and he's only been around 3 years. While Vick was our QB if we were down at halftime it was going to be an L. I can only think of the carolina levitation game where we came from behind and won.

Matt Ryan has led us to the level of respectability that Vick could not and never did.

It was more Falcons fans there then Green Bay. I know because I was there.

so what? first of all football sells itself and every game sells out every where except in places like jacksonville and oakland. Your fans couldn't sell out at Turner Field when the Braves were in the playoffs last year and when you had the incredible run of division wins you couldn't either. Falcons fans are atrocious at showing up. it's why you guys have a big city but all your teams have to act like it's a small market because they can't get people to show up. It doesn't make them horrible people it's just not a great sports town.

Edited by eagles_fan

what do you call Dunta Robinson? lol quit being delusional my friend Vick >> Ryan and everybody knows it.

One thing I am not is delusional Vick is not better then Ryan. As much as you really want that to be he is just not. Ok,ok...Vick had a better QB rating this year. Ok,okay Vick completion rating was better than Ryan this year.

I will leave you with this.... Lets compare the data between the two for each first three years and see who's better. Ok, ok...Vick won two playoff games which is the only stat that matters to you. However, I am thinking of a whole complete QB. You know the one who can read defense and audible, but maybe that's just me.

so what? first of all football sells itself and every game sells out every where except in places like jacksonville and oakland. Your fans couldn't sell out at Turner Field when the Braves were in the playoffs last year and when you had the incredible run of division wins you couldn't either. Falcons fans are atrocious it's why you guys have a big city but all your teams have to act like it's a small market because they can't get people to show up. It doesn't make them horrible people it's just not a great sports town.

So now it has switch to the Braves because you had no comeback...OK.OK!!!

You said you was here to defend Matt Ryan...Please by all mean continue with that because we are talking football and not baseball. We are way subject!! :lol: