Matt Ryan doesn't have what it takes to go to the Next Level.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We have posted too much in this thread already. Let knuckleheads be knuckleheads.

When you want to get rid of trolls, sometimes you have to troll them. You don't try to engage them in an argument. All that does is give them the attention they want. You start pushing back at them, and they'll come unhinged or cry to the moderation team. That, or you ignore all their threads, which nobody here seems to do. Probably because they like the drama.

And I'm not mad. I'm just trolling like you. If the moderation team will allow you and others to troll, I am going to tiptoe the terms of service and troll right back. It will either drive you away or get real funny real fast. Either way, someone will eventually get banned.

First of all, you ain't driving me away. Secondly, I ain't getting banned cause I never lower myself to the likes of you, so go ahead and make your racist posts like the rest of the Ryan Huggers. For the record I don't dislike Ryan cause he's white, that is your assumption. I dislike him cause he can't perform on the big stage.

Vick has won 2 playoff games in 10 years.

One is where the Falcons defense caused 5 turnovers and held the Packers to 7 points.

The other was against a pitiful St. Louis team that was probably worse than the Seahawks were this year.

Mark my words: By the time Ryan has played 10 years, he will have WAY MORE playoff wins than Vick.

and a Super Bowl win.

First of all, you ain't driving me away. Secondly, I ain't getting banned cause I never lower myself to the likes of you, so go ahead and make your racist posts like the rest of the Ryan Huggers. For the record I don't dislike Ryan cause he's white, that is your assumption. I dislike him cause he can't perform on the big stage.

I never said anything racist or made a racist comment to anyone. Please show me where I made racist comments. Just because I posted a picture with black people in, does not mean it was meant to be racist. Just like you claim not to hate Ryan because of his skin color. Just curious, when Vick couldn't win big games in his first three years, were you ready to get rid of him also? Or does that only apply to our white QB? Just curious.

Ok, then the question is do you believe that Vick can? I don't seem to recall any Super Bowl appearances while he was in Atlanta.....and, please don't give me the rhetoric that he never had any talent around him, blah, blah, blah.

Ive always said this. Vick is 10 times better than Ryan anyone that tries to even argue that is a fool. YES EVEN BETTER AS A FALCON THAN RYAN.

They use the excuse 3 winning seasons. When Vick wouldve had back to back winning seasons if he didnt get injured in the pre season in 03" When he came back he won most of the games left and only lost one.

Vicks 3rd season as our starter HE GOT US TO THE NFC GAME. RYANS 3RD SEASON HE GOT US BLOWN OUT SO BAD IN THE DOME THAT THE FANS LEFT BY THE HALF. Therefore thats 2 PLAYOFF WINS IN HIS FIRST 3 SEASONS AS OUR STARTER. I'D MUCH RATHER HAVE THAT THAN A WINNING SEASON AND BE 0-2 in the playoffs LIKE RYAN

Thirdly Jim Mora was not a good coach. Us getting to the NFC was all Vick and not mora. Mora failed at two franchises. He failed here and in Seattle.

They brag about our winning seasons when Ryan has had nothing but easy schedules every since hes been here. When teams shut down our run game Ryan cant carry this team unless its a team under 500. that we are playing. What good are winning seasons if your QB cant even win ONE playoff game in 3 seasons with a ton of weapons.

There's no way you believe the things that you say.

How do you form an arguement based off of someone elses feelings, when that person is not truthful? Matt has been in the NFL for three years, and all three have seen increases in performance. As Matt has risen, so have the Falcons. Not even the great Vick was able to help Atlanta get 3 consecutive winning seasons. Teams were able to prove if they shutdown Vicks running game, he had no skills passing the ball to win. Just look at every game Vick played against the Bears and Tampa. Single digit passer ratings, and multiple 3 and outs. Vick doesn't have the ability to read and react to a defense, as he proved in the game against Green Bay. He tried to take over, and failed to read a simple defense. No coach has ever given Vick audible rights, and he never changes the call at the line. He would rather try to run.

If Ryan had cornrows and a criminal record, I'm sure you would love to keep him here.

SCREW THEM WEAK WINNING SEASONS. You know what Vick done his first 3 seasons as our starter? HE DID MORE THAN RYAN WHETHER YOU GUYS WANT TO ADMIT OR NOT AND YOU KNOW IT.

His first starting season was 02" We beat Greenbay in the playoffs

His second season 03" He got injured in the preseason and missed nearly the entire season, but when he came back he won out an only lost 1 game.

His 3rd season 04" He got us ONE GAME SHORT OF A SUPERBOWL=NFC GAME

I think that right there is better than just having 3 winning seasons and NOT WINNING ATLEAST ONE PLAYOFF GAME. So that false LIE ABOUT RYAN DID MORE THAN VICK IS B.S SO SAVE IT. Ryan even has more weapons and a better coach than Vick did to AND YET HE GETS BLOWN OUT IN THE GA DOME SO BAD THAT OUR FANS LEFT AFTER THE HALF. YEAH RYAN IS GREAT ALRIGHT.

Edited by atlhomey

Chocolate chip cookies are awesome. And they have the same amount of playoff wins as Vick in the past 6 years.

Hahahaha Vick didnt start a game in 4 yrs and he still is better than Ryan so save it . Vick was a starting qb in the league for Four years before he went to prison and he didnt start for four more seasons when he got out. Which means he has only been a starting qb in the NFL for 5 seasons TOTAL. I LIKE HOW GUYS TRY TO SAY VICK HAS BEEN A STARTING QB IN THE LEAGUE FOR NINE AND 10 YRS WHEN HE WAS NOT EVEN A STARTER FOR ALL THOSE YRS.

You Ryan huggers Are delusional and try to make up every excuse to make Ryan look better than Vick and you always Fail everytime.

Edited by atlhomey

Hahahaha Vick didnt start a game in 4 yrs and he still is better than Ryan so save it . Vick was a starting qb in the league for Four years before he went to prison and he didnt start for four more seasons when he got out. Which means he has only been a starting qb in the NFL for 5 seasons TOTAL. I LIKE HOW GUYS TRY TO SAY VICK HAS BEEN A STARTING QB IN THE LEAGUE FOR NINE AND 10 YRS WHEN HE WAS NOT EVEN A STARTER ALL THOSE YRS.

You Ryan huggers Are delusional and try to make up every excuse to make Ryan look better than Vick and you always Fail everytime.

you're stupid. thats right after 3 posts i'm coming on your board for no reason and calling you an idiot. that just happened.

How long did it take Vick to establish those numbers? I mean since we just talking about one year, which is this year. Ryan has those number at 26 and Vick is 30. Ryan has not hit his prime and Vick has his first good year passing the ball close to the end of this prime. Don't get the wrong impression, I do like and support Vick outside playing the Falcons, however I believe it is really dumbfounding that after four almost five years, we are still having this conversation. I wouldn't trade Ryan for Vick...sorry!!

Can you name me any good recievers that Vick had during his tenure as here? Save it dude. Vick had a decent rb and Algae thats it. Roddy wasnt drated til 05" and everyone knows he sucked and dropped a ton of passes his rookie season. He only started 13 games while Vick was here also. He lost his starting job til the middle of the 06 season. So before you try and say that you may as well throw that argument out the window.

On the other hand Ryan not only has a better coach, but he has better weapons. Pro bowl Rb, and another great RB in Snelling. A pro bowl Wide reciever with two other good recievers Jenkins and Harry Douglas . He also has a Hall of Fame pro bowl Tight End AND HE CANT EVEN WIN 1 PLAYOFF GAME

Edited by atlhomey

Can you name me any good recievers that Vick had during his tenure as here? Save it dude. Vick had a decent rb and Algae thats it. Roddy wasnt drated to 05" and everyone knows he sucked and dropped a ton of passes his rookie season. He only started 13 games while Vick was here also. He lost his starting job til the middle of the 06 season. So before you try and say that you may as well throw that argument out the window.

Warrick Dunn and T.J Duckett were very good in extending drives and picking up the blitz...