The most telling stat from the GB game

Rev_Hal

That would make it 100% Roddy and 0% Ryan.

These are timing routes. The QB thows it to a spot before the receiver makes his cut. It is the job of the receiver to be in the spot.

Ryan did his job. Threw it to the spot at the correct moment.

Roddy did not do his job. He was not in the correct spot at the required moment.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can't stop laughing at this post, wow. More and more excuse making for noodle arm. Ryan threw it weak and late, that is painfully obvious to anyone who can articulate what they see with their own eyes. It was an awful, simply turdlicious decision and throw and it is 100% on Ryan. Anyone who is in their right mind can see what a horrific decision by noodle arm that was.

And you're right, at least we're finding out who the real homer Ryan lovers are based on that one play.

I can't stop laughing at this post, wow. More and more excuse making for noodle arm. Ryan threw it weak and late, that is painfully obvious to anyone who can articulate what they see with their own eyes. It was an awful, simply turdlicious decision and throw and it is 100% on Ryan. Anyone who is in their right mind can see what a horrific decision by noodle arm that was.

And you're right, at least we're finding out who the real homer Ryan lovers are based on that one play.

Is it possible for a QB to enhance their arm strength or are some QB's just naturally weak? Will working out work? WE NEVER SEEM TO BOMB THE BALL DOWN THE FIELD. I know we lack a down field threat, but when I see elite quarterbacks I see great arm strength. (Brady, Manning, Brees, Rivers). People can argue about the O-line but they were pretty efficient by disallowing a plethora of sacks.

I can't stop laughing at this post, wow. More and more excuse making for noodle arm. Ryan threw it weak and late, that is painfully obvious to anyone who can articulate what they see with their own eyes. It was an awful, simply turdlicious decision and throw and it is 100% on Ryan.

Obvious to everyone except Brian Finneran, who said it was on Roddy. And yes, I heard the interview live. Finneran said it was on Roddy.

So who should we belive, You (a nameless, faceless forum poster) or Brian Finneran (an NFL player).

I'll go with the opinion of the NFL player over the nameless, faceless forum poster.

Obvious to everyone except Brian Finneran, who said it was on Roddy. And yes, I heard the interview live. Finneran said it was on Roddy.

So who should we belive, You (a nameless, faceless forum poster) or Brian Finneran (an NFL player).

I'll go with the opinion of the NFL player over the nameless, faceless forum poster.

Maybe I'm being nosey but, Brian Finneran called out Roddy on that play? I'd like to review that for myself. Do you have a link or audio?

That would make it 100% Roddy and 0% Ryan.

These are timing routes. The QB thows it to a spot before the receiver makes his cut. It is the job of the receiver to be in the spot.

Ryan did his job. Threw it to the spot at the correct moment.

Roddy did not do his job. He was not in the correct spot at the required moment.

Had Roddy run his route correctly (and been in the correct spot), he would have been in front of the defender (blocking him out from the ball) and the interception would have neve occurred (in fact, it would have been a 5 yard reception).

This is a litmus test for people that know something about football. That's why Finneran (who actually knows what he is talking about) said it was Roddy's fault. Those that don't know football are putting the blame on Ryan.

At least one good thing is comming from this play, we're finding out who does and doesn't know football.

I don't care what Brian Finneran said, the facts as you are presenting them are just not correct. I mean anybody can see that Matt threw this ball well after Roddy made his cut.

Matt threw the ball after Roddy made his cut. It wasn't there. There is no way he should have thrown that ball anywhere but 15 yards out of bounds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlS_tlMJHQs

Finnerans full of sheet .......

Maybe I'm being nosey but, Brian Finneran called out Roddy on that play? I'd like to review that for myself. Do you have a link or audio?

Finn was on 680 the fan for at least 1/2 hour between 8 and 9 in the morning. I believe it was Tuesday. If you can find anyone that has a recording of that show you can hear it for yourself.

Yea, he essentially called out Roddy. Saying he ran the route incorrectly, and that was the cause of the interception.

Finn was on 680 the fan for at least 1/2 hour between 8 and 9 in the morning. I believe it was Tuesday. If you can find anyone that has a recording of that show you can hear it for yourself.

Yea, he essentially called out Roddy. Saying he ran the route incorrectly, and that was the cause of the interception.

Well that's disappointing. Not only because it is the wrong thing to do, but because he is dead wrong.

Also too add, I don't care how well Roddy would have run his route, Tramon was playing the out all the way. It was going to be a pick or it was going to be an incompletion.

That play is 100% on Ryan. I love him but ya'll stop.

To be honest, Ryan still thinks that he can make that throw. I'm thinking that all of his pic6's have come on that throw.

To be honest, Ryan still thinks that he can make that throw. I'm thinking that all of his pic6's have come on that throw.

I think Ryan has only thrown one pick 6 in his entire career before Saturday, and that was the controversial play where Wilma knocked Roddy down against the Saints.

I don't remember Ryan making many INTs on sideline throws.

I think Ryan has only thrown one pick 6 in his entire career before Saturday, and that was the controversial play where Wilma knocked Roddy down against the Saints.

I don't remember Ryan making many INTs on sideline throws.

Go back to his rookie year...I think his first INT went for six...but I'm not 100%. Anyways, to Ryan's credit, it's a tough throw. Any speedy CB with the SE over the top, can jump this route and go the distance. I'm certain that CBs love to have good SE help and see this route coming.

Yep, even when we had the lead in the 2nd quarter, I told my wife that things weren't looking good. We weren't able to stop the GB offense at all. I knew if that trend continued we'd be done.

In my opinion not having Brian Williams active hurt a lot!

So did the Abe injury.

really? then how did GB even get in to playoffs with soo many injuries to their starters who are still inactive?

Injuries are lame excuse.....we had one THE best healthiest team in the league ....prolly at par with Bears.

The ONLY way we could have won the game with the way the defense was playing was for the offense to play perfectly.

Or if ryan would have not thrown an "ice" like pick six and had the offense as a whole would have sustained a drive when it counted. I'm sure we all assumed our stellar defense would lead us to victory this year.

We knew the falcons defense was not going to be great this season. We were counting on an explosive offense to make up for this. That did not happen. On to next year and hopefully a better offense and better defense.

I disagree.

Saturdays most telling stat: Packers 48 Falcons 21.

This is the most accurate post on the board. The game was a total disaster. Face it, the Packers are a better team. They found a way to remove the smoke and mirrors and what was left wasn't pretty.