A question for Falcon fans

Gbpack10

Actually I'm over it but I just commented about what I think I see since the subject was brought to our

attention. Like I said it's not just against us but when he gives interviews I never hear him say that

the other team played a good game. Something Ryan would say. He always give the right answers.

Ryan is pretty unique actually. I've noticed it over and over. He never takes credit - it's good coaching, great blocking, amazing route running or Turner taking control. He takes the blame though and is quick to point out that he needs to continue to work on his decision making and continue working hard.

There are a few of those guys out there - but not a lot. It's not something you can teach - it's something that is part of who he is.

I like it.

I know your probably not but are you pulling for us on Sunday? I feel it's a very tough game with how good the Bears defense is and how they always force turnovers. Hope we win but it will be a challenge.

Always hated the Bears. Never really hated the Pack (before Saturday), so yeah, I'm pulling for you guys in Sunday's game. Probably will end up being the same in the Super Bowl as well.

I usually only pull for a team outside of the Falcons if it benefits us. Since this doesn't, I hope for an entertaining competitive game.

But if it makes you feel better, I think GB will win. I'm not sure Aaron will have as good of a game, because I think Chicago will do a better job with pressure than we did.

I'll pull for you guys if you trade us Rodgers for Ryan this off season. Deal?

Today the AMFB has announced a trade of BravFan to the GB Message boards for GBPack10. Dimitroff said, "We just weren't getting the production out of Bravfan we needed, so we looked to upgrade the position, and we're happy with how things turned out." No salary terms were disclosed.

I know your probably not but are you pulling for us on Sunday? I feel it's a very tough game with how good the Bears defense is and how they always force turnovers. Hope we win but it will be a challenge.

The football season is over. I won't watch until next year.

Wait--- not entirely accurate.

GO ORLANDO

PREDATORS!!!!

Edited by Big Rob 64