A question for Falcon fans

Gbpack10

I know your probably not but are you pulling for us on Sunday? I feel it's a very tough game with how good the Bears defense is and how they always force turnovers. Hope we win but it will be a challenge.

I'll pull for you guys if you trade us Rodgers for Ryan this off season. Deal?

Edited by BravFan

I know your probably not but are you pulling for us on Sunday? I feel it's a very tough game with how good the Bears defense is and how they always force turnovers. Hope we win but it will be a challenge.

Well I hate the Bears, so ya I guess by default I will be. Plus if you guys blow out the Bears it will be kind of a moral victory to know we were not the only one. hahaaha.

I know it's a tough loss for you guys but don't hold any bitterness toward us. You just stood in the way of our super bowl run thats all. I would have rather beat alot of teams down like that then you guys.

The Packers are a nice respectable team. I like the way they run things up there. Had they not beaten us, I probably would have already hopped on the Packers bandwagon.

As much as it irks me to say this, I believe the media pundits were right the whole season when they said we were a few pieces away and that you guys were the scariest team in the NFL.

I'm still not buying into that James Starks crap though.

I know it's a tough loss for you guys but don't hold any bitterness toward us. You just stood in the way of our super bowl run thats all. I would have rather beat alot of teams down like that then you guys.

I hope we return the beat down next year when we play again.

I hope we return the beat down next year when we play again.

I know how you feel bud. You guys beat us down in the playoffs in our stadium that one season, we just had to get even by beating you down in your stadium. Next year it will end in a tie between us lol.

Well I hate the Bears, so ya I guess by default I will be. Plus if you guys blow out the Bears it will be kind of a moral victory to know we were not the only one. hahaaha.

Same here, hate the Bears and Chicago teams in general, rooting for the Packers. I live in Wisconsin and my Grandma is a Packer fan so thats another reason I am rooting for them against the Bears.

My thing is how the media was all over AR and GB last week coming into the Dome to beat the Falcons. They

didn't talk that much about going to Philly and beating Vick. And now so far this week you don't hardly hear

anything about the Bears game. I'm mainly hearing about the Jets. it just seems like they really wanted us

to lose. I guess b/c we were the #1 seed.

Don't like Ben RapeUrburger or the other two teams....I will pull for Greenbay only if Rogers sends that lady with cancer that he snubbed at the airport a signed jersey

You should read the follow up part where he actually did the week before and signed a ton of stuff for her. It seems she was upset that Rodgers was being portrayed that way the next day when she saw the story.

Has anybody noticed when Rodgers get interviewed he looks like he is about to laugh or a smirk on his face

like he wants to rub it in. Not only with us but any game that they win and interview him. He just looks

kind of sneaky or a little arrogant. He doesn't really give the other teams credit like other players.

Has anybody noticed when Rodgers get interviewed he looks like he is about to laugh or a smirk on his face

like he wants to rub it in. Not only with us but any game that they win and interview him. He just looks

kind of sneaky or a little arrogant. He doesn't really give the other teams credit like other players.

You're mad right now and I don't blame you.

He seems to be a really good guy who is uber-competitive. He sat behind Favre for 3 years - played in a few games - started none and waited.

He went through a lot trying to prove himself as the QB for the team - trying to live up to a legend.

I think he's a pretty cool guy who is just giddy when they win. He plays his heart out - takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin' and as much as we might be angry right now that they beat us - that's what they came in to do. We can't blame them - we blew it and played like crap - and they played lights out.

I think he's one of the good guys honestly. I could be wrong - that's for sure - but hey - I want to see our QB grow into the same destroyer of defenses. :)

You're mad right now and I don't blame you.

He seems to be a really good guy who is uber-competitive. He sat behind Favre for 3 years - played in a few games - started none and waited.

He went through a lot trying to prove himself as the QB for the team - trying to live up to a legend.

I think he's a pretty cool guy who is just giddy when they win. He plays his heart out - takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin' and as much as we might be angry right now that they beat us - that's what they came in to do. We can't blame them - we blew it and played like crap - and they played lights out.

I think he's one of the good guys honestly. I could be wrong - that's for sure - but hey - I want to see our QB grow into the same destroyer of defenses. :)

Actually I'm over it but I just commented about what I think I see since the subject was brought to our

attention. Like I said it's not just against us but when he gives interviews I never hear him say that

the other team played a good game. Something Ryan would say. He always give the right answers.