Ovie

durtydurty

I had a 3 day weekend so goin in to work today was goin to be a beyatch, livin in Wisconsin and all. Talkin to one of my buddies at work he said that Atlantas Fullback was talkin smack last week about GB's defense is soft and can't tackle.Capers took it upon himself to let his defense know what was being said. Anyone know if this is true? Just wonderin? I still bleed red and black no matter what!

I had a 3 day weekend so goin in to work today was goin to be a beyatch, livin in Wisconsin and all. Talkin to one of my buddies at work he said that Atlantas Fullback was talkin smack last week about GB's defense is soft and can't tackle.Capers took it upon himself to let his defense know what was being said. Anyone know if this is true? Just wonderin? I still bleed red and black no matter what!

Your friend is probably a GB fan, so he's probably making it sound way more over the top than it actually was. That said, I do remember hearing that Ovie said our offense kind of hit their D in the mouth in the 1st matchup and they apparently didn't want any parts of how physical we had played them, etc.

Maybe our team just got the big heads going into Saturday...still not sure what to make of the blowout.