Coach Smith and BVG need to be held accountable

NateDogg1215

i love my falcons and support this team.

that being said saturday's performance was pathetic to say the least. To not see the packers PUNT the ball not one single time was shamefull. i don't want to hear well we did blitz but "almost" had rogers, or blame chris owens for all his penaltys(why did we not put in franks????????). we had all year to work on a defense and it got torched and humilated on saturday. Coach Smith and BVG need to be held accountable for this.

the lost still hurts like crazy i have to admit, maybe i am just venting because of my frustration :(

Edited by NateDogg1215

knee jerk reactions are not acceptable.

think about where we started in 08 & where we are NOW?

Every person on the team was responsible for that loss.....& they have accepted it.

What can you do now? Jump off the ship?!! that's what trolls & losers do.

we are here to support Smitty & Co. for years to come! We believe in them....come what may.

ok who are u guys to question whether i support this team or not?

you have no idea of how much time, money i spent on clothing, signed jerseys, NFL sunday ticket to watch them when i live in california, and countless other things i have falcons related. Why can't i be frustrated our team got scorched and embarrased on saturday.

so explain to me the definition of a "true fan" than? i guess a true fan can never voice their displeasure if they are not happy or so dissapointed that they couldnt sleep the past 2 days. ohhhh thats right im not a true fan then?

Smith as a D Coordinator by trade, should have a better gameplan then he did. The offense was just as worse. Matt Ryan didn't attempt to throw the ball deep. We need playmakers on offense not that vanila offense that we run. We need to run a differnt deffense then the on we ran last game. Chris Owens is garabarge. Brent got beat a couple of times but he played the td great and was playing great the whole game. Daunta play his td great just a good move. On the 3rd and 16 it should have been offensive pass interfence with the push off. But all and all we have nothing to build from on deffense. Something got to change wheather we get a new D coordinator or Mike Smith call it. We need to do something.

Don't worry.

You'll just hear about how that was 'uncharacteristic' of how we play.

That will be it. No changes to the staff and probably no changes to the defensive scheme.

I think it's more the scheme than the coordinator... the off coverage zone scheme we run is not getting the job done.

Not at all we understand your pain but all thats being said is that your reaction is knee jerk and if you have a look at this regimes bodywork ie the last 3 years you willappreciate how far the Franchise has come in that time.I'm not sure if you were a fan back then but surely you can see how the FO and MS and the coaching staff have bought this team in that time.

As much as you are hurting do you not think the players and staff are just sitting around laughing they'll be hurting a whole lot more than us fans are after all that hard work they put in this season and then they have to strap it up and go again next year.

You just need to look at it from both perspectives and then I thionk it will become more clear to you.

Not at all we understand your pain but all thats being said is that your reaction is knee jerk and if you have a look at this regimes bodywork ie the last 3 years you willappreciate how far the Franchise has come in that time.I'm not sure if you were a fan back then but surely you can see how the FO and MS and the coaching staff have bought this team in that time.

As much as you are hurting do you not think the players and staff are just sitting around laughing they'll be hurting a whole lot more than us fans are after all that hard work they put in this season and then they have to strap it up and go again next year.

You just need to look at it from both perspectives and then I thionk it will become more clear to you.

good and valid points. i am just frustrated after the loss. i will get over it in time thanks for your reply

Don't worry.

You'll just hear about how that was 'uncharacteristic' of how we play.

That will be it. No changes to the staff and probably no changes to the defensive scheme.

I think it's more the scheme than the coordinator... the off coverage zone scheme we run is not getting the job done.

We have to change that off coverage. It was like the prevent in that game.