Roddy apologizes to fans..

Roddy has apologized to fans. When have you ever heard of a player having enough humility to do that??!! Roddy you are the man, and unlike some Falcons, you are willing to express your displeasure and not give the politically correct cliche (we'll learn from this..its ok). THANK YOU!!!

WISE UP!!!

http://www.ajc.com/sports/atlanta-falcons/roddy-white-apologizes-to-806812.html

Roddy has apologized to fans. When have you ever heard of a player having enough humility to do that??!! Roddy you are the man, and unlike some Falcons, you are willing to express your displeasure and not give the politically correct cliche (we'll learn from this..its ok). THANK YOU!!!

WISE UP!!!

http://www.ajc.com/sports/atlanta-falcons/roddy-white-apologizes-to-806812.html

Matt Ryan also apologize, along with Brent Grimes, Sean Weatherspoon, and John Abraham. I wonder why is his apology the only one to make headlines. However, it was nice to hear...from all of them!!

I'm going to say next year is our year and we are going to be in the Super bowl but on top of that, next year will be the year of NFC South Complete dominance. Tampa will be tough and who knows, Carolina may have something to compete with by then. The Saints will be tough but I doubt they even make the playoffs next year.

Falcons all the way next year!!!

I'm going to say next year is our year and we are going to be in the Super bowl but on top of that, next year will be the year of NFC South Complete dominance. Tampa will be tough and who knows, Carolina may have something to compete with by then. The Saints will be tough but I doubt they even make the playoffs next year.

Falcons all the way next year!!!

The NFC North won't be any joke next year either. There will be some big games between the North and the South next year. The NFC East teams get the West. :(

(but, the NFC South did get the NFC West in arguably their worst year)

Edited by dmite

Roddy a class act?

You mean the gangsta WR who spit on the town of New Orleans in regards to Katrina?

I have more class in one of my dingleberries than that piece of garbage roddy white. Him along with this horrid smoke and mirror Falcon team got exactly what they deserved on Saturday night.

The most embarrassing beatdown for a #1 seed in NFL history, in front of the entire country.

Roddy a class act?

You mean the gangsta WR who spit on the town of New Orleans in regards to Katrina?

I have more class in one of my dingleberries than that piece of garbage roddy white. Him along with this horrid smoke and mirror Falcon team got exactly what they deserved on Saturday night.

The most embarrassing beatdown for a #1 seed in NFL history, in front of the entire country.

What?

Oh. That one.

I thought you were gonna say the most embarassing loss by a former SuperBowl team.

I think people have to remember that the players didn't want to lose. In fact, they probably wanted to win the Super Bowl as much as any of the fans. I'm sure most people have played sport and suffered a heavy defeat. Even if you care about the result, sometimes you do get frustrated, you do lose heart and motivation, because things aren't going well for you. Whether or not you are playing for nothing, or playing for multi-million contracts, you're still human and susceptible to human emotions! Yes, it's disappointing to see your team fold so easily and dramatically, but it was probably pretty hard for those players to maintain the same level of intensity once they dropped (significantly) behind.

It's nice that the players do apologise for the performance, but just as most fans don't seem to feel like they need to apologise for leaving the dome in the third quarter, I don't think the players actually need to apologise either.

Edited by mrfahaji

Bucs have potential. Im guessing falcons in 3rd place with a 7-9 record. There schedule will be rougher next year

7-9? Yeah right, bud. As for our schedule being rougher, if you saw the Strength of Schedule posted on this site earlier in the month, we have the 7th easiest in the league. We will only get better guys..

I see it. We are the second youngest team in the NFL, it only goes up from here..

So we hope...the reality is though as much as folks don't want to hear it...he is right. There are no guarantees that we'll be better next year or build on this season. Every team says/thinks that in the offseason and every year we see that the NFL is so unpredictable with regards to what teams take a step back, what injuries occur, who comes out of nowhere, etc.

I think that's why the loss still stings so much...we had a golden opportunity and there's no telling when we'll get that again.