Matt Ryan Sucks...he lost this game....PERIOD

lju713

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mattyice played like a warm steaming pile of dog ----. He is a media darling just like Vince Young although much less drama. Take away Turner he would be a pedestrian quarterback at best. It' time to take off the training wheels to see what this guy can do.

mattyice played like a warm steaming pile of dog ----. He is a media darling just like Vince Young although much less drama. Take away Turner he would be a pedestrian quarterback at best. It' time to take off the training wheels to see what this guy can do.

let me guess another taints troll, arent you supposed to be in school? oh yeah its MLK day so you are just a bored kid with no life

Matt Ryan should have made some plays. He put us in a bad position by given them the ball on some 3 and outs and our defense not being able to rest but the D have to step up at some point. Mike Smith needs to become the D coordinator or get a new one.

Matt Ryan should have made some plays. He put us in a bad position by given them the ball on some 3 and outs and our defense not being able to rest but the D have to step up at some point. Mike Smith needs to become the D coordinator or get a new one.

He had two 3 and outs the entire game and they were both in the 2nd half. The first one was a drop by Jenkins on a good ball, the 2nd was the fumble mix up.

He had two 3 and outs the entire game and they were both in the 2nd half. The first one was a drop by Jenkins on a good ball, the 2nd was the fumble mix up.

He miss a td pass to Jenkins that got picked that should have been points. He throw a int ret. that should have been thrown away. He didn't play good at all that game. If one person outside of Roddy White that I thought was coming to play it was him. But he didn't show up at all that game. But our defense had to stop the bleeding just once but they didn't. I was never one to ever call for some one job but BVG needs to change that sorry soft shell d or go some way else.

He miss a td pass to Jenkins that got picked that should have been points. He throw a int ret. that should have been thrown away. He didn't play good at all that game. If one person outside of Roddy White that I thought was coming to play it was him. But he didn't show up at all that game. But our defense had to stop the bleeding just once but they didn't. I was never one to ever call for some one job but BVG needs to change that sorry soft shell d or go some way else.

Obviously, I was specifically addressing your comment about 3 and outs making our defense tired.

1st of all he lost the game for us. We should do what the people in Cleveland did and burn his jersey.

My dad taught special ed classes for 20 years in public school. Man, the kids in those classes seem like Rhodes scholars compared to some of the people that post on this message board.

The pass to Jenkins was late, I agree. But even still, without the slip, I believe that was going to be a TD, Jenkins was going up 1st and would have snatched the ball at the top of his jump. Williams was late coming back and got the ball in a lower part of its arc.

The pick 6, completely Ryan's fault for making the throw. Bad decision, should have thrown it away and reset instead of trying to force it in. That said, I also hate the play call. Roll out with only 1 option on the pass. Would have much preferred 2 options on that route. Could have sent one receiver deeper than Roddy to open up a little more space and give a 2nd option for Matt, but we didn't do that & Ryan made the bad decision to try and squeeze it in.

The pass to Jenkins was late, I agree. But even still, without the slip, I believe that was going to be a TD, Jenkins was going up 1st and would have snatched the ball at the top of his jump. Williams was late coming back and got the ball in a lower part of its arc.

The pick 6, completely Ryan's fault for making the throw. Bad decision, should have thrown it away and reset instead of trying to force it in. That said, I also hate the play call. Roll out with only 1 option on the pass. Would have much preferred 2 options on that route. Could have sent one receiver deeper than Roddy to open up a little more space and give a 2nd option for Matt, but we didn't do that & Ryan made the bad decision to try and squeeze it in.

I dont know rather its the play calling or lack of playmaker but something needs to be address on the offensive side of the ball as well as the defense. I honstly will like to see us mortgage this whole draft on AJ Green and pay Charles Johnson.

hold up fellas my girlfriend saw i left my laptop up and posted a comment under my username...disregard that. Though he had a D - effort the Defense gave up 5-6 80plus scpring drives...we need a D coordinator,anpther pass rusher,and corner.

I guess you could blame Ryan for Jenkins slipping on the NFL logo in the end zone. How dare Ryan allow that to happen

let me guess another taints troll, arent you supposed to be in school? oh yeah its MLK day so you are just a bored kid with no life

You got me wrong man I'm not a Nawlins fan at all. Maybe I came on a little strong. Just getting tired of Ryan getting praise when his numbers are pedestrian. For instance look at his yards per reception, and 20 yards plus completions. He's way way down the list. The running game, and play action help him out immensely. Right now he is a game manager. They need to take off the training wheels next year to see what he can really do.

I guess you could blame Ryan for Jenkins slipping on the NFL logo in the end zone. How dare Ryan allow that to happen

Maybe if the ball was lead not underthrown jenkins wouldn't have to come back for it. Matt Ryan went to the sidelines and said it was his fault. Stop sucking Ryan and call it how it is like most normal fans.