We did our part Saturday now Falcons office do yours.

beerchicken23

I sat at the dome and watched our team get exposed again on national TV and 70, 000 fans. The last time I felt this bad is when we played the Aints and the Eagles. I need MM to move on. We are to conservative and too predictable. How long will it take for MM to release Ryan and let him open the field. I won't even mention that I would love a new WR to compliment White.(I just did ). Defense: Defense wins games . Just that simple.!!! Take a look at who's still playing!!! They are top 10 defenses. We have to stop getting these nice kids with no killer instincts.I think the CB from the Raiders could play in Grimes spot and grimes play nickle. Owens was picked on all night. We cant compete against Teams like NE, The Packers, Colts, Jets and the list goes on!!! I'm tired of the disrespect the team receives on a weekly basis and when we have the chance to shut our haters up we perform like this!!! I'm just venting because I've been a season ticket holder since 2000 and I'm just sick!! I cant wait to see what we do in the draft. I'm done Since I love football, I guess I have to pick a team for the Super Bowl!! Go Steelers!!!!!! :ph34r:

Every year you take the teams with the top defenses and they are always playing for Championships, that is why the Steelers, Ravens, NY Giants, SF 49ers, all those great teams had consistantly great defenses. That is why they say defense wins championships! GB for the last 10 years has had a great offense but no defense, so they went out and got a defense now they are 1 game away from the SuperBowl. The Bears are still in it because of a great defense, the Jets are still in it because of a great defense, so are the Steelers. ALL of the them have great defenses. The Saints went out last year and got a defense and went to the SuperBowl. This franchise always puts it's money on offense and gimmicks instead of investing heavily in defense. You don't have to have a flashy offense to win it all as long as you have a solid defense. And watch this weekend, the Bears will beat the Pack because defense wins championships. If I owned this franchise I would have first hired Rex Ryan, over Mike Smith but too late for that. So if I was Arthur Blank I would go out this morning fire Brian Van Gorder, sign the CB from Oakland and put Thomas D on the hunt for a d-coordinator that comes from the Steelers, Ravens, Bears, mold... And I would start cutting players to make room for a stout defense. I'd be focused on two big men for the middle, 2 LB's with some serious speed that can hit as well, and a young DE that Abraham can groom.