Top priority should be clear.

84White32Quizz

I hope the biggest thing learned from the game is that we cant get by with 2 good corners and the 2 average corners. And dont think Williams would have done any better vs Jennings and Driver in the slot. We will see the Packers for years to come, if Nnamdi is not the top priority then Champ should be.

Starters, Nnamdi and Dunta with Grimes as the NB, or Brent and Dunta as the starters and Champ the NB. Either way we have to get another good veteran CB, I know Aso will want a lot of money I know how much we havpaid Dunta, but imo give Aso the money he wants, keep Brent and I dont see why we would need another FA for a couple of years. I dont care if Brent can or cant be a NB , fact is we need a guy of his caliber to do it.

With a trio like that Kroy will get to the qb, so if this happened I believe there would be 3 questions left on D. 1. Is Nic the guy to replace Mikey P.? 2. Is Abe's replacement really Sid? if not when do we get that guy? and 3. Like Peters, love Babs, but what about Peria and Vance? Do we need 1 more DT?

I feel if we go the DE route we have to hope he turns into a monster but without that trio.

IMO a corner just to match up better with the Packers is #1 because we will see them at home next year and possible the playoffs.

I hope the biggest thing learned from the game is that we cant get by with 2 good corners and the 2 average corners. And dont think Williams would have done any better vs Jennings and Driver in the slot. We will see the Packers for years to come, if Nnamdi is not the top priority then Champ should be.

Starters, Nnamdi and Dunta with Grimes as the NB, or Brent and Dunta as the starters and Champ the NB. Either way we have to get another good veteran CB, I know Aso will want a lot of money I know how much we havpaid Dunta, but imo give Aso the money he wants, keep Brent and I dont see why we would need another FA for a couple of years. I dont care if Brent can or cant be a NB , fact is we need a guy of his caliber to do it.

With a trio like that Kroy will get to the qb, so if this happened I believe there would be 3 questions left on D. 1. Is Nic the guy to replace Mikey P.? 2. Is Abe's replacement really Sid? if not when do we get that guy? and 3. Like Peters, love Babs, but what about Peria and Vance? Do we need 1 more DT?

I feel if we go the DE route we have to hope he turns into a monster but without that trio.

IMO a corner just to match up better with the Packers is #1 because we will see them at home next year and possible the playoffs.

We need a QB with fire not Ice...the boy plays scared.

I agree our pass rush needs to be upgraded but I dont how many times we sack Rodgers, Owens 1 on 1 with Jennings and Driver is a mismatch. Those 2 vs Williams is a mismatch. I would rather get a top CB then draft a DE and say our O is good enough without another WR instead of getting a DE then draft a young CB and let him cover Greg or Driver and not getting a WR in rd 1.

We need to replace both coordinators. There are other plays besides running it up the middle.You have sweeps,reverses,screen passes,flea flicker,even a direct snap to running back.Our offense has been so vanilla for so long I want to scream.You should be doing things the other team is NOT expecting. That's play-off football 101!ON the defensive side why did we not bring pressure on every play?Nothing else was working. It could'nt have been any worse. Mike Smith deserves MUCH BETTER coordinators.Dunta Robinson is crap. He can't cover and he is scared to hit anybody!!!!Way overpaid.

Our top priority needs to be re-assessing the players on the roster and determining whether or not they are part of the solution.

A dominant NT would do wonders for our entire defense. Can Peters or Jerry be that guy? If not, it's our top priority IMO. I saw both Biermann and Abe getting doubled Saturday. We were not getting push up the middle. And we were blitzing a LOT without getting the pressure we need. If our NT could push the middle, we wouldn't have to blitz to get pressure, and we'd have more guys in the secondary to defend the pass.

We need depth at CB. Grimes and Dunta are solid starters. Our Nickel and Dime CB's are horrid.

We need another DE passrusher.

No B Williams would have done a much better job then Owens! Go look back at the Bengals game. He did AWFUL there too. Bungles had 30 something points. They would have beat us if it weren't for the offense outscoring them. Yes Kroy sucks at getting consistent pressure. Throw in Sidbury! He gets consistent pressure!

love the boy but Beirmenn is not able to consistently generate pressure in the NFL - we have to have someone on the other side of Ab - Dunta and grimes were good on coverage all year I mean grimes can straight stick to someone and lead the league in PD's. The problem is Peria just wasnt able to contribute and 71 was not getting pressure so they good push coverage to abes side pretty easy and the O lineman could handle the other side of our D line

Definitely a bigger need than CB!

our corners are good enough, nickel and safety depth would be good but i think we need the pressure up the middle...our ends both get picked up because our tackles do not get a push. we have missed in the draft in these areas. look at brady and ryan...they both got sacked and hit and both looked about the same.

Our top priority needs to be re-assessing the players on the roster and determining whether or not they are part of the solution.

A dominant NT would do wonders for our entire defense. Can Peters or Jerry be that guy? If not, it's our top priority IMO. I saw both Biermann and Abe getting doubled Saturday. We were not getting push up the middle. And we were blitzing a LOT without getting the pressure we need. If our NT could push the middle, we wouldn't have to blitz to get pressure, and we'd have more guys in the secondary to defend the pass.

We need depth at CB. Grimes and Dunta are solid starters. Our Nickel and Dime CB's are horrid.

Now we are on to something....our DT are not getting enough pressure up the middle.DE are doubled and the blitzers are picked up because of no pressure up the middle.Why do think Rodgers carved up the middle? Because the DT were blocked one on one.The middle of the Pack OL controlled the game...............we need a HUGE presence in the middle of the DL to occcupy 2 OL all the time.....then things change in the pass rush.Plus another cover cb is obvious.......then we can play more aggressive.

We need a QB with fire not Ice...the boy plays scared.

You are the only one who thinks so. He runs what is called when it is called; that might make anyone scared. But he is masterful when running the no huddle.

Running Mularkey's plays might make anyone scared.

We need Champ or Namdi, then we need someone to put them into PRESS COVERAGE. Zone coverage sucks .

Guys the problem here is that the guys we have didn't make plays. I mean they didn't seem to be fired up to play the pack. We need playmakers on defense other than Abe, Moore and Grimes. We need CB's over six feet and very physical. Look at the good CB's around the league they have either both of the traits I described or at least one of the them. Our D-line I think is very good but I want to see our LB's become very dominant. This lost really hurts because of the way it happened. Offensively our top priority has to be more explosive approach which may include going out and gettin Roddy help on the other and MM opening up the playbook.

Our corners are fine (starting corners anyway). They're better than the Bears corners, they're better than the Steelers corners. They're better than a lot of CB tandems in this league. Pass rush is a problem, but so is the D. coordinator.

You have any corners dropping into zone coverage like that and only bringing 3 man rushes the same thing is gonna happen.

You are the only one who thinks so. He runs what is called when it is called; that might make anyone scared. But he is masterful when running the no huddle.

Running Mularkey's plays might make anyone scared.

We need Champ or Namdi, then we need someone to put them into PRESS COVERAGE. Zone coverage sucks .

We definetly need more press coverage because it disrupts timing and can help the front seven get the sack because guys are covered from the start. Great point!!

I disagree, with the teams going to the spread offense more and more, those big dominate NT are becoming a thing of the past unless you run a 3-4.

Our interior Dline is solid, Peters was pleasant surprise, Jerry showed signed later in he year of being healthy and able to get penetration. Walker showed some good burst at times. And we and move 98 inside if needed and he played well there.

What we need is a Charles Johnson type opposite of Abe.

IF we do that and stop calling 3 man rush's then we will be ok up front.