Wow

bradmr2

I guess they should fire Bill and trade Tome Brady for Vick now. They got beat by a team they beat earlier this year and they were the #1 seed! What? they will get them next year you say. Oh. Come on Falcon fans, this team has given you three winning seasons in a row, a steady group of yong players that will be around for a long time, and a culture for winning! The loss hurt bad, don't get me wrong, but we are a few playmakers away for getting to be where we need to be. I know the front office and staff know what needs to be done, we need another playmaker on offense, someone who can get pressure on the d line and another coner at least. I am also aware that the playbook needs to be opend or adjust, we need plays that can move the ball down the field when behind. The play calling was hot and cold, heck sometimes I knew what the plays were gonna be and I'm sure the other d did also. All in all this is the best team we have ever, they are winners and are getting better so I say Rise Up!

I guess they should fire Bill and trade Tome Brady for Vick now. They got beat by a team they beat earlier this year and they were the #1 seed! What? they will get them next year you say. Oh. Come on Falcon fans, this team has given you three winning seasons in a row, a steady group of yong players that will be around for a long time, and a culture for winning! The loss hurt bad, don't get me wrong, but we are a few playmakers away for getting to be where we need to be. I know the front office and staff know what needs to be done, we need another playmaker on offense, someone who can get pressure on the d line and another coner at least. I am also aware that the playbook needs to be opend or adjust, we need plays that can move the ball down the field when behind. The play calling was hot and cold, heck sometimes I knew what the plays were gonna be and I'm sure the other d did also. All in all this is the best team we have ever, they are winners and are getting better so I say Rise Up!

need I remind you the Pats lost by 7...WE LOST BY 27....People are now saying they saw the greatest playoff performance by a QB b/c of our underwhelming team..how are you not pissed??!! that front office and coaching staff DESERVES some overreacting from the fans...time for you to...

WISE UP!!!