PATRIOTS MUST BE PRETENDERS TOO

I've been browsing (or trolling or whatever the stupid internet lingo is) this thread and others. I just wanted to say that you people are some sick a-holes. It's truly sickening to see some of your Katrina responses when a Saints fan brings up the fact that the Saints won a superbowl. I mean, you morons do realize that many people DIED? And many more lost everything. But that is ok with y'all because we won a superbowl and y'all haven't. STFU and trash talk about the games and BOTH of our pathetic losses, not people's lives.

Edited by thenolawhodat
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THAT WAS FIVE FRIKIN YEARS AGO PLEASE STOP BRINGING IT UP IN THIS THREAD OR IN FOOTBALL GAMES. PLEASE i really do feel bad for the people that lost their lives, homes, and possesions, but STOP using it as a guilt trip when something doesnt go your way or your mad. If you dont like the Falcons or its Members, THEN STAY OFF OF OUR FRIKIN BOARDS

wow thats your response, this isnt English class, you read it I said it i meant it. now go back to crying cause your eagles are out too.

Care to explain how I am an Eagles fan?

I'm sorry I'm not as brainwashed as you to think that a team that lost by 27 after a bye week is somehow comparable to a team that lost by 7 and have one multiple super bowls. If that some how makes me a fan of another team then you and others on here are the reason this fan base gets looked down upon by others.

no but you seem to be just like ol Atlhomy and want ice out and vick back and SCREW YOU, PEOPLE LIKE YOU are problem causers in this organization. It doesnt matter if you lose by 100 or you lose by 1. You are a loser and you try again. This is a 1 n done league in the playoffs. so the colts should have immediatly traded peyton manning, Greenbay should have immediatly traded Favre, The patriots never Shoulda signed Tom Brady cause he was not conisdered all that good comming out of college hence to low Draft pick, and this list could go ON and ON.

You know what the saints got beat by FRIKING SEAHAWKS, they suck, we dominated them. but guess what its the playoffs. we played like crap THAT GAME, we havent played that bad all season, so NO with one game we do not totally suck as a franchise, and just because you say so doesnt make it fact it makes you an idiot to think that one game defines an entire season. Smith and Ryan have boasted the best back to back, oh yeah add one more now to back 3 winning seasons. something we cant say has ever happened even under your Precious Vick. now go kill some dogs, join the Eagles board and leave us alone. This Franchise is on its way UP.......... so you fairweather fans like you can be on your way out.

no but you seem to be just like ol Atlhomy and want ice out and vick back and SCREW YOU, PEOPLE LIKE YOU are problem causers in this organization. It doesnt matter if you lose by 100 or you lose by 1. You are a loser and you try again. This is a 1 n done league in the playoffs. so the colts should have immediatly traded peyton manning, Greenbay should have immediatly traded Favre, The patriots never Shoulda signed Tom Brady cause he was not conisdered all that good comming out of college hence to low Draft pick, and this list could go ON and ON.

You know what the saints got beat by FRIKING SEAHAWKS, they suck, we dominated them. but guess what its the playoffs. we played like crap THAT GAME, we havent played that bad all season, so NO with one game we do not totally suck as a franchise, and just because you say so doesnt make it fact it makes you an idiot to think that one game defines an entire season. Smith and Ryan have boasted the best back to back, oh yeah add one more now to back 3 winning seasons. something we cant say has ever happened even under your Precious Vick. now go kill some dogs, join the Eagles board and leave us alone. This Franchise is on its way UP.......... so you fairweather fans like you can be on your way out.

You wrote all of that and still didn't answer my question about how I'm an Eagles fan and want Vick back. Last time I checked you play to win the championship, not just to have a winning season.

I have another question do you think we should be compared to the Patriots, Steelers, Colts? You know the teams that have been in the upper-echelon of the NFL the past decade that have 6 rings between them. 3 winning seasons mean nothing to teams that have 8-10 winning seasons in a row.

yes because we are making ourselves a competative force. and for your information steelers have 6 themselves.

were the colts a force when Peyton took over, Relearn your history.

1. Working on being competitive doesn't mean we are at there level so what you said doesn't make sense.

2. If you actually read what I wrote I said the last decade and the Steelers won 2 not six in that decade.

3. So if Manning can become a legend after a slow start that automatically means that anybody else can too just as easily? If that's the case Magic Johnson has been cured of AIDs so how come people are still dieing if one person can achieve that?

I think we should give it a week and a lot of the posters with 20 post count calling for everybody's head will go back to their team's boards.

Why are you not banned? Everyone saw that racist PM you sent to another poster i think his name was atlhomey he posted your racist pm about blacks in his sig. Why dont you get lost. Racism is not allowed here

So let me get this right. You are saying that its ok to kill a few "mutts". That these "racists" used it to hate the man? Are you ignorant or something? What YKW did puts him way down on the scum list. Its people like you that make me wonder where in the he!! this world is heading. He deserved to lose his money. How dumb can a person be to have the life he had and resort to running a dog fighting ring? It says a lot about his character and yours for backing him on it. I normally do not post about this but man what you just said is unbelievable. No doubt he served his time but that doesnt change the way most feel about him. Black or white it doesnt matter. Wrong is wrong no matter the color. If he can turn his life around and stay clean then more power to him. I wish him the best but i will never forgive him. Thats my choice but for you to come on these boards and start slinging accusations about what other people think and why is just plain ignorant. I call it blind homerism to its fullest extent.

As far as getting racial pm's thats another matter. It isnt right and i dont agree with that kind of behavoir. I think you have a problem with racism. Now you are saying white people hate Vick because he is black not because what he did, to himself i might add.

I guess you think since it was just some "mutts" as you put it what he did isnt that big of a deal? Please tell me your moral compass is not that screwed up? I get the feeling from reading your constant posts on here degrading the QB of this franchise and uplifting your hero that it truly is. I feel for you man. :unsure: :unsure:

Thats a lie, look at what the people look like at the protest and on the interviews like Carson Tucker saying that Vick should be electrocuted over some stupid mutts. When you people hunt every other day shut up dude. Sarah palin makes videos blowing off a mooses head but its okay. Cut the crap dude.

I can't speak for ATLhomey and his view as to whether he thinks folks that hate YKW are racist just b/c they don't like him. If so, that couldn't be way more off base.

However, I'm with him 100% in that it was completely unacceptable for MASTER EXPLODER to send him that racist PM like a coward simply b/c he didn't like his opinion or the fact that he thought he was a board troll. I think he has every right to be upset about the fact that the guy is still allowed to post here after doing something that is not only cowardly but extremely offensive.

I mean, I wonder what the mods are doing since they have time to delete threads about it and remove signatures but not issue out any kind of punishment. I guess we truly are allowed to post any kind of hate-spewing messages here...as long as they're PMs.

I agree as well. I saw atlhomey on here today and he had a picture of that Racist pm Master exploder on his sig. I find it very interesting how Master Exploder isnt banned yet and the people that chat with him are racist as well. Same racist that hated vick when he was here. Even though in Vicks starting 3 seasons he got the falcons in the playoffs and won and got us to the NFCCG.

Ryan in 3 seasons 0 playoff wins. They make up all these stupid excuses why he cant win a playoff game. I heard one stupid excuse like He doesnt have enough weapons that is complete B.S. Yeah tell Vick that. He won here regardless.

Edited by Pal_Sharpton

I'm not using it as a guilt trip bc things didn't go our way. I can handle the loss. I didn't bring up Katrina. Go look at the first page of this thread. Several Katrina taunts. I'm just saying that your friends are sick f$%ks for having to stoop so low. Just like you said, it NEVER needs to be brought up in a football forum.

Edited by thenolawhodat

I'm not using it as a guilt trip bc things didn't go our way. I can handle the loss. I didn't bring up Katrina. Go look at the first page of this thread. Several Katrina taunts. I'm just saying that your friends are sick f$%ks for having to stoop so low. Just like you said, it NEVER needs to be brought up in a football forum.

They're desperate for retorts. They actually think Katrina and the Seattle loss somehow make up for watching us win a Super Bowl. They REALLY want to be able to say they have one too but they can't so they search for whatever they can. It's cute!

Edited by EricOF

yes because we are making ourselves a competative force. and for your information steelers have 6 themselves.

were the colts a force when Peyton took over, Relearn your history.

The Manning-Ryan comparisons have to stop. They are too different QBs. Manning is a big armed high volume game changing Hall of Famer and possibly the best QB of all time. Matt Ryan is a efficient qb and is highly accurate from 1-15 yards. The only thing they have in common is playoff futility

oh wait no, they wont say that they are just the other number one seed that went one and done. LOL Fail to doomsayers. Did we play bad, yes, do some players need to be fired, yes

1.Now Does our QB suck NO

2 Does our team Suck NO

Does anyone think 1 or 2 should be yes? then your an ignorant terd and i dont like you. go to your teams board

otherwise lets get suited up and let the offseason Drama begin!

FYI...the Pats were the #1 seed in what was supposed to be a rebuilding year for them. Any Pats fan would tell you this year was a rebuilding year and their defense was too young to do anything of note. So were they a pretender? With that defense? Absolutely.

think about it people when they lost to a loseing record team and got owned ( and mind you all the talkingheads had there money on em )what happened there brave board mods started checking for who dats a "real"saints fan it seems they blocked any who dat wanted to say anything comes to show how think there skin is it seems they can dish it out but wont in return take a spoon full of whats on the plate

oh wait no, they wont say that they are just the other number one seed that went one and done. LOL Fail to doomsayers. Did we play bad, yes, do some players need to be fired, yes

1.Now Does our QB suck NO

2 Does our team Suck NO

Does anyone think 1 or 2 should be yes? then your an ignorant terd and i dont like you. go to your teams board

otherwise lets get suited up and let the offseason Drama begin!

Im sure you're smart enough to realize that they got upset while we got embarrassed. I wouldnt make the comparison. You'll embarrass yourself ;)

The Manning-Ryan comparisons have to stop. They are too different QBs. Manning is a big armed high volume game changing Hall of Famer and possibly the best QB of all time. Matt Ryan is a efficient qb and is highly accurate from 1-15 yards. The only thing they have in common is playoff futility

Good post.

Thats a lie, look at what the people look like at the protest and on the interviews like Carson Tucker saying that Vick should be electrocuted over some stupid mutts. When you people hunt every other day shut up dude. Sarah palin makes videos blowing off a mooses head but its okay. Cut the crap dude.

"you people". Did you just type that? Who is the racist here. Nothing in my post was racist and your retort is as racially biased as I have seen on these boards. Again let me see if I understand this. Killing a dog in a dog fight or after one because he did not perform up to your standards is no worse than killing a moose, deer, rabbit…… cow, chicken, fish or any other meat that we as humans ingest? Are you kidding me? So shooting an animal for food is no different than hanging a "mutt" by his neck and electrocuting it out of spite? Its people like you that pull the race card to try and prove a point and are too ignorant to realize just how assinin it makes you appear. You see someone on the news that's racist (and white) so you make assumptions that all whites are racist (the you people comment) You do not know me and I have never posted a racist thread on these boards so don't presume that I am.

Sorry about hijacking your thread OP but sometimes, no matter how hard I try I cannot help but to respond to such ignorant and foolish posts. Atlhomey has every right to be upset and if I were him I would follow master exploder around and post everytime he does. Just as long as it's not something racist in return. Again sorry for the hijack. I will try my best not to do it again.

Oh and you shut up dude :)

No, its just the FailClowns that SUCK

saints-super-bowl-ring.jpg

well.....how many Aints are going to the Pro Bowl??...

grin...

next year, yawl are going down , not once, but twice.

hey , enjoyed seeing the 'sparring' this year.....its all in good fun.....

keep smilin,

olehippy13

waiting for the Pro Bowl now.....then the Super Bowl. Then next years FALCONS

post-166747-12957243442_thumb.jpg