PATRIOTS MUST BE PRETENDERS TOO

oh wait no, they wont say that they are just the other number one seed that went one and done. LOL Fail to doomsayers. Did we play bad, yes, do some players need to be fired, yes

1.Now Does our QB suck NO

2 Does our team Suck NO

Does anyone think 1 or 2 should be yes? then your an ignorant terd and i dont like you. go to your teams board

otherwise lets get suited up and let the offseason Drama begin!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh wait no, they wont say that they are just the other number one seed that went one and done. LOL Fail to doomsayers. Did we play bad, yes, do some players need to be fired, yes

1.Now Does our QB suck NO

2 Does our team Suck NO

Does anyone think 1 or 2 should be yes? then your an ignorant terd and i dont like you. go to your teams board

otherwise lets get suited up and let the offseason Drama begin!

Big difference between their 7pt loss..and our 27PT loss....

WISE UP!!!

I think we should give it a week and a lot of the posters with 20 post count calling for everybody's head will go back to their team's boards.

Racist boy stop sending me PMs. Its amazing how i reported your PM to the mods and youre still allowed to post. Its amazing how i made a thread showing proof with the same pic thats in my sig of the message you sent me and THEY REMOVED IT. I find that very interesting, So if anybody wants to see what the racist Master Exploder sent me Look at my sig.

Racist boy stop sending me PMs. Its amazing how i reported your PM to the mods and youre still allowed to post. Its amazing how i made a thread showing proof with the same pic thats in my sig of the message you sent me and THEY REMOVED IT. I find that very interesting, So if anybody wants to see what the racist Master Exploder sent me Look at my sig.

Certainly is interesting that a mod apparently took the time to DELETE the thread...but not ban the poster. That has to be some Code of Conduct violation right?

Or, I guess we're free to send racist messages to people privately now. :rolleyes:

Certainly is interesting that a mod apparently took the time to DELETE the thread...but not ban the poster. That has to be some Code of Conduct violation right?

Or, I guess we're free to send racist messages to people privately now. :rolleyes:

Birds of a feather flock together. They probably wear their white sheets over their heads as well. I said the same thing. These are the same people that hated Vick before he even got in trouble when he was here. Ive always said, those dogs were just an excuse these people use to hate that man.

Vick served his time for killing an animal and lost 100 of millions of dollars and they still hate him over killing a few mutts? Them dogs are just an excuse. We went out an got Ryan and people left before the game even ended last night. He cant even sell out the dome like Vick did nor win a playoff game and hes had 3 seasons to do it. He also has more weapons than Vick ever had.

Yet somebody made this stupid thread comparing us to the Patriots. When we got blown out and lost by 27+ pts.And our qb had 3 turnovers with one being returned for a TD. Yeah great sure compare Ryans lost to Brady's Yeah great idea.

Edited by atlhomey

leave it to a saintrina to post on my thread. why cant you just go home to your boards

Because their web server was washed away by Katrina and the poor fools are not getting enough government money now to by a new one.

Edited by JSIN

Birds of a feather flock together. They probably wear their white sheets over their heads as well. I said the same thing. These are the same people that hated Vick before he even got in trouble when he was here. Ive always said, those dogs were just an excuse these people use to hate that man.

Vick served his time for killing an animal and lost 100 of millions of dollars and they still hate him over killing a few mutts? Them dogs are just an excuse. We went out an got Ryan and people left before the game even ended last night. He cant even sell out the dome like Vick did nor win a playoff game and hes had 3 seasons to do it. He also has more weapons than Vick ever had.

Yet somebody made this stupid thread comparing us to the Patriots. When we got blown out and lost by 27+ pts.And our qb had 3 turnovers with one being returned for a TD. Yeah great sure compare Ryans lost to Brady's Yeah great idea.

I'm gonna give the mods the benefit of the doubt and say that they're either taking a break knowing how the board would be after a loss or are tied up with something else. Clearly they're not saying this type of thing is acceptable.

Well apparently they're removing some threads that talked about it since I can't call those up. They've also removed my sig, but somehow Master Exploder remains on our message board. I guess it's OK to be a closet racist when you PM Vick lovers. Sorry ATLhomey.

Well apparently they're removing some threads that talked about it since I can't call those up. They've also removed my sig, but somehow Master Exploder remains on our message board. I guess it's OK to be a closet racist when PM Vick lovers. Sorry ATLhomey.

What is amazing is how silent other commenters are about it. Its my hope that numerous others submitted reports to the mods and complained about this racist, but I won't be so naive as to think that actually happened.

What is amazing is how silent other commenters are about it. Its my hope that numerous others submitted reports to the mods and complained about this racist, but I won't be so naive as to think that actually happened.

I'm honestly not as bothered by that b/c I'm sure some would assume the parties involved did. You're right though, I would think some of the other posters would make it a point to report racist posts and PMs like that to the mods. What TRULY bothers me is that at this point more than 1 of the mods is apparently aware of it (one of them even sent me a message to remove the screencap image I had of the message) however MASTER EXPLODER has apparently not received any kind of punishment as he continues to post freely in all the forums.

Truly amazing...I've seen individuals get banned for MUCH LESS on these boards. It's pretty sad.

Saints lost to the Seahawks, who were a joke to begin with. Falcons lost to the Packers, the now SB favorite, and that was on our worst defensive game all season. It was OBVIOUS the Saints were giving their al against the Seahawks...and they still lost. Aints fans are sad, mad, and all sorts of depressed. ^^ I feel that we'll be back next year...Saints, I wouldn't bet on it.

I can't believe he is still allowed to post either. That is some straight BULLSH*T!!!! I saw it in a couple of sigs and it should be totally unacceptable. I think of it everytime I see one of his posts.

So let me get this right. You are saying that its ok to kill a few "mutts". That these "racists" used it to hate the man? Are you ignorant or something? What YKW did puts him way down on the scum list. Its people like you that make me wonder where in the he!! this world is heading. He deserved to lose his money. How dumb can a person be to have the life he had and resort to running a dog fighting ring? It says a lot about his character and yours for backing him on it. I normally do not post about this but man what you just said is unbelievable. No doubt he served his time but that doesnt change the way most feel about him. Black or white it doesnt matter. Wrong is wrong no matter the color. If he can turn his life around and stay clean then more power to him. I wish him the best but i will never forgive him. Thats my choice but for you to come on these boards and start slinging accusations about what other people think and why is just plain ignorant. I call it blind homerism to its fullest extent.

As far as getting racial pm's thats another matter. It isnt right and i dont agree with that kind of behavoir. I think you have a problem with racism. Now you are saying white people hate Vick because he is black not because what he did, to himself i might add.

I guess you think since it was just some "mutts" as you put it what he did isnt that big of a deal? Please tell me your moral compass is not that screwed up? I get the feeling from reading your constant posts on here degrading the QB of this franchise and uplifting your hero that it truly is. I feel for you man. :unsure: :unsure:

So let me get this right. You are saying that its ok to kill a few "mutts". That these "racists" used it to hate the man? Are you ignorant or something? What YKW did puts him way down on the scum list. Its people like you that make me wonder where in the he!! this world is heading. He deserved to lose his money. How dumb can a person be to have the life he had and resort to running a dog fighting ring? It says a lot about his character and yours for backing him on it. I normally do not post about this but man what you just said is unbelievable. No doubt he served his time but that doesnt change the way most feel about him. Black or white it doesnt matter. Wrong is wrong no matter the color. If he can turn his life around and stay clean then more power to him. I wish him the best but i will never forgive him. Thats my choice but for you to come on these boards and start slinging accusations about what other people think and why is just plain ignorant. I call it blind homerism to its fullest extent.

As far as getting racial pm's thats another matter. It isnt right and i dont agree with that kind of behavoir. I think you have a problem with racism. Now you are saying white people hate Vick because he is black not because what he did, to himself i might add.

I guess you think since it was just some "mutts" as you put it what he did isnt that big of a deal? Please tell me your moral compass is not that screwed up? I get the feeling from reading your constant posts on here degrading the QB of this franchise and uplifting your hero that it truly is. I feel for you man. :unsure: :unsure:

I can't speak for ATLhomey and his view as to whether he thinks folks that hate YKW are racist just b/c they don't like him. If so, that couldn't be way more off base.

However, I'm with him 100% in that it was completely unacceptable for MASTER EXPLODER to send him that racist PM like a coward simply b/c he didn't like his opinion or the fact that he thought he was a board troll. I think he has every right to be upset about the fact that the guy is still allowed to post here after doing something that is not only cowardly but extremely offensive.

I mean, I wonder what the mods are doing since they have time to delete threads about it and remove signatures but not issue out any kind of punishment. I guess we truly are allowed to post any kind of hate-spewing messages here...as long as they're PMs.