anybody feel like the bye and 1 seed hurt us?

dudouble

I kinda do. I think a bye and home field are good for a veteran playoff team, but we are not that. We needed to play a wildcard game or play a softer opponent, that's why I wanted Seattle. I think it would've been a easy win and gave us some momentum for a young team. A young team needs to play week in week out. I really think the bye didn't help.

I kinda do. I think a bye and home field are good for a veteran playoff team, but we are not that. We needed to play a wildcard game or play a softer opponent, that's why I wanted Seattle. I think it would've been a easy win and gave us some momentum for a young team. A young team needs to play week in week out. I really think the bye didn't help.

This was my thinking also. talking to 1 of your fans the other day.You should have rested player in the CP game, let us rest, win the south, and all would be right in the football world..the light is really bright on top, it gets you off your game.