• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Please sell your seasoni tickets and gtfo, no one wants you around here anymore.

I have two premium season tickets...even in Fulton County Stadium. I am not a Vick "only" fan, I am a Falcon. Time to cut Ryan loose!

The Falcons team get paid because of people like me. And as result, you have the right to your opinion. And so do I.

Ryan "The Man." All over again. Loser.

Matty Lice.

Vick gave us a chance in the playoffs. Ryan never will. Other than that, what is that Ryan gives us?

Ok how many payoffs has vick given us?How many did we win with vick? How much time did vick give us studying in the film room. Ryan got us to the playoffs twice. vick does great things a times but when teams figure him out he is a bust as we have seen it and philly sees it. HAPPY FEET...ok your right vick gave us a better runnung back.... i mean running quarter back....wooooo hooooo

Send me "one," "1," post where I said I would "root for the Eagles" and I will send you $100.00. I promise. Send me the post please?

If this game occurs, I plan to wear "all" of my plenty MV7 gear and cheer proudly for Mike. PROUDLY. Go MV7!

I know I don't get the $100 because the specific words "root for the Eagles" aren't in there. But hey, I think it speaks pretty clearly.

I have two premium season tickets...even in Fulton County Stadium. I am not a Vick "only" fan, I am a Falcon. Time to cut Ryan loose!

The Falcons team get paid because of people like me. And as result, you have the right to your opinion. And so do I.

Ryan "The Man." All over again. Loser.

Matty Lice.

Ok coach who do you want at QB????

Ok how many payoffs has vick given us?How many did we win with vick? How much time did vick give us studying in the film room. Ryan got us to the playoffs twice. vick does great things a times but when teams figure him out he is a bust as we have seen it and philly sees it. HAPPY FEET...ok your right vick gave us a better runnung back.... i mean running quarter back....wooooo hooooo

Let it go! Vick does not play for my Falcons..

For some strange reason Matt Ryan makes terrible decisions and comes off as nervous in playoff situations.However I do beleive that he has the potential to mature and become a great quarterback.No he is not as good as Bart now, but you can rest assured he is not going to be going to another team for a long long time.It is also silly to try and blame the playoff loss on him alone.Our defense looked pathetic.The Packers did not punt all game.You can't blame that on Ryan.

ryan must be doing something right. joey sunshine never got this kind of hate.

i'll take my 25 year old pro bowl qb who was the first franchise qb to ever deliver back to back winning seasons, and did it twice.

If you take him, take him to another team...please.

"Deer in the headlights look..."

If you take him, take him to another team...please.

"Deer in the headlights look..."

the most winning qb in his first three years in nfl history.

he may go to another team, ala brett favre in 15 years, but until then he is ours.

however, i am not one to dismiss any idea, if you want to trade him, cut him, whatever... who do we go to at the qb position?