Did we at least hit 115 decibels?

durrdbyrd

The fans held up thier end of the bargin. Unfourtunatly that night the other team was just too much for us.

Yeah, the crowd was electric early on. But once things started to unravel, it was hard to keep up the energy. I remember saying at one point on a third down (it was after the game was already out of hand) "They're not stopping them when we make noise. So what's the point of yelling now?" Their play sucked the life out of even the most positive of us fans.

From watching the game, I thought project 115 was the number of Falcons "fans" left in the building at the end of the third quarter. Or maybe the number of years that falcons "fans" hope it will take for their team to win a Lombardi trophy. If you are talking about noise, GB fans far out did you in that area, and in your own stadium no less. That was truly one of the most pathetic sights I have ever witnessed from a so called "fanbase", and it more than proved the wide held belief that atlanta "fans" are the absolute worst in all of sports. You people should be ashamed of yourselves. Atlanta falcons "fans" in a nutshell:

Edited by bop

Yeah, the crowd was electric early on. But once things started to unravel, it was hard to keep up the energy. I remember saying at one point on a third down (it was after the game was already out of hand) "They're not stopping them when we make noise. So what's the point of yelling now?" Their play sucked the life out of even the most positive of us fans.

Agreed. I love this team and I can't remember the last game I attended where I didn't kill my vocal chords but its hard to keep making noise when the D can't make a stop.

From watching the game, I thought project 115 was the number of Falcons "fans" left in the building at the end of the third quarter. Or maybe the number of years that falcons "fans" hope it will take for their team to win a Lombardi trophy. If you are talking about noise, GB fans far out did you in that area, and in your own stadium no less. That was truly one of the most pathetic sites I have ever witnessed from a so called "fanbase", and it more than proved the wide held belief that atlanta "fans" are the absolute worst in all of sports. You people should be ashamed of yourselves. Atlanta falcons "fans" in a nutshell:

Contrary to your ignorant opinion, the fans showed up, were LOUD, and did their part. GB fans were louder?? Maybe in the 4th quarter when most fans headed for the exits. Now I am not one to leave early, no matter what the score, but I do understand why a lot of fans choose to leave. Do you expect the dome to be rocking down 48-21 in the 4th....surely not. I love the Falcons, and this was a big bump on the road, but I fully expect to be back in the same position next year ( minus being one and done in the playoffs ). Go Falcons!!

Contrary to your ignorant opinion, the fans showed up, were LOUD, and did their part. GB fans were louder?? Maybe in the 4th quarter when most fans headed for the exits. Now I am not one to leave early, no matter what the score, but I do understand why a lot of fans choose to leave. Do you expect the dome to be rocking down 48-21 in the 4th....surely not. I love the Falcons, and this was a big bump on the road, but I fully expect to be back in the same position next year ( minus being one and done in the playoffs ). Go Falcons!!

Exactly. In fact that game had the potential to be among the loudest in recent memory (Notice how close the Green Bay huddle leaned in to Aaron Rodgers) but its just not humanly possible to make that much noise for that long and be losing by that much. I don't give a **** where your from or who you pull for. It wasn't going to happen.