College basketball discussion with RPIs

SacFalcFan

Realtime RPI

I have provided a link to a daily update rpi listing. You can check your team's rpi. With the win over north carolian tonight GT will move up and that helps out every team who beat them. Colorado has been awesome and that has also helped our standing. Right now UGA has an RPI of 41 with a 2-1 SEC record. We have Tennessee next on Tuesday and if we can beat them that will help us a lot. I think we need to go 10-6 in the SEC to make the tourney.

UGA basketball is definitely coming along nicely. I think it helped a whole lot with landing Ramik Wilson, as well... that place was going crazy during his visit. :D

yes it is and you are correct the basketball games are huge for recruiting. you want to give them a great time while on campus and nothing better but a win over kentucky at home.

I would actually love that.. beating uconn would be great for the vols and for uga and uga beating the vols would be great. that is basically how your season has gone up to this point.

Yup, I just hope we stay competitive with UGA on Tuesday, never know which team will show up. Hopefully the second half against Vandy was a turning point for the season.

Yup, I just hope we stay competitive with UGA on Tuesday, never know which team will show up. Hopefully the second half against Vandy was a turning point for the season.

Its amazing how far UGA basketball has come when I hear that from a Vol fan. It also speaks of the quality of UT basketball that a win over them would mean that much to us. Go Dawgs and good luck against uconn.

Its hard to believe us having the 156 toughest schedule is correct. I remember seeing at the beginning of the year that we had one of the tougher schedules, already playing Ohio St, Michigan St, BC and Clemson.

your bad sos is why sc must go better than 10-6 imo to make the tourney.. your rpi is not very good at 94 and you need to not just win, but beat the heavyweights in the sec east. the sec west won't be doing any of us any favors because they all stink. the key for rpi is top 40. if you guys can get to under 40 rpi you have a great chance.

your bad sos is why sc must go better than 10-6 imo to make the tourney.. your rpi is not very good at 94 and you need to not just win, but beat the heavyweights in the sec east. the sec west won't be doing any of us any favors because they all stink. the key for rpi is top 40. if you guys can get to under 40 rpi you have a great chance.

Ill be surprised to make the tourney but you never know. The Furman loss may really come back to haunt us, but there are some quality wins left for us in the East like you said.

Ill be surprised to make the tourney but you never know. The Furman loss may really come back to haunt us, but there are some quality wins left for us in the East like you said.

what is going to hurt any sec east that is on the buble is the sec west being that bad. no team in the sec east can lose to any sec west team, but even if we win there is not much of a bump because that division stinks horribly. i was watching espn and they had a piece on the sec and how the west could cost an sec east bubble team a shot at the tourney because they are just that bad. what we need is for at least 1 sec west team to dominate their own division and move in the rpi rankings so that win actually means something.

Its amazing how far UGA basketball has come when I hear that from a Vol fan. It also speaks of the quality of UT basketball that a win over them would mean that much to us. Go Dawgs and good luck against uconn.

To be honest with you, when I used to look over the schedule I saw UGA has hopefully two gimme games. But since Fox took over he has really turned the program around. You all have some crazy athletes, and UGA is no longer an automatic W. All UGA needs to do is start winning a couple road games (which they are doing), and it wouldn't surprise me to see them make the NCAA tourney this year. If UT doesn't show up they're going to get blown off the court.

If you didn't know the UGA vs UT game will be on ESPNU.

I'm hoping the Stadium will be packed and making some noise. It will be good to start having a home crowd that can help make it tough to play their.

I believe they are doing a red/black out of some sort? IDK, I just remember getting an email about it. :unsure: