What does the Packers and Jets have in common ?

1. Both Shocked the #1 Seed.

2. BOTH have the best set of CBs in the league to shut down the other teams QB. Bottom Line-- we need Grimes to replace Williams at Nickle, AND sign one of the top Free Agent CBs to pair with Dunta.

Reminds me of the 1990s when we had Deion. We didn't do anything until we had Tim McKyer paired with him to form a dynamic duo ( along with Scott Case at Safety---- Moore can play this role very well ).

I believe we should push for a Tramon Williams, Cromartie, the Oakland Cb. Heck, I would settle for Champ at this point.

also if i was a patriots fan i would have felt better about that loss than the one we got.. atleast their team showed up to play and made it a game

Yeah, but they beat this team a month ago 45 - 3, and NO ONE saw this coming. "Any given Sunday" a upset can happen.

Of course the silver lining ( if there is one) is that the Falcon move up from #28 to #27 in the draft due to their loss.

1. Both Shocked the #1 Seed.

2. BOTH have the best set of CBs in the league to shut down the other teams QB. Bottom Line-- we need Grimes to replace Williams at Nickle, AND sign one of the top Free Agent CBs to pair with Dunta.

Reminds me of the 1990s when we had Deion. We didn't do anything until we had Tim McKyer paired with him to form a dynamic duo ( along with Scott Case at Safety---- Moore can play this role very well ).

I believe we should push for a Tramon Williams, Cromartie, the Oakland Cb. Heck, I would settle for Champ at this point.

outdoors

it all starts with pass rush....we have predator...now we need a terminator!

We need guys at ALL levels who are going to be playing hard, aggressive, no giving up mentality "falcon" football.

Win with PRIDE ....lose with DIGNITY!

For all above obviously, coach Smitty has to allow them to be themselves even if it means we not the prettiest team on stats when it comes to penalties ;P

2nd in sacks for the Packers, and 8th in sacks for the Jets. a pass rush helps CB's more than CB's help a pass rush.

We had 31 measly sacks this season. We need a DE in a bad way.

Exactly. To be honest, I don't care about drafting a DE #1. This team needs a vet to come in an compete NOW. I am all for building through the draft, but this team is very young and it is time we fill some holes with quality vets.

Abe isn't getting any younger and we need someone great opposite him while he is still playing at a high level.

also if i was a patriots fan i would have felt better about that loss than the one we got.. atleast their team showed up to play and made it a game

Not as lop-sided but BB attempts to hide his team's weaknesses got exposed just like ours did. Pats got totally undressed that game as well. Likewise, not having comparable playoff success since "SPYGATE" looks curious to me.

We don't need as much help at CB like we do on the left-side of the D line.

Edited by Mid-Nite-Toker

Actually they didn't make it that much of a game, the Patriots only scored 3 points till the very end of the 3rd qtr. About 10 of the Patriots points came when they were trying to come back in garbage time.