Get off Matt

Guest stevefalcon

Guest stevefalcon

It's Ryan's fault Jenkins fell down, and was picked off? It's Ryan's fault he got sacked 5 times? Baker mainly was the culprit. Playing from a very large hole...was the other. I am sure if rodgers was down 21 he would not have played much better...everyone and their mother was teeing off....so blame the D and BVG

Guest stevefalcon

It's Ryan's fault Jenkins fell down, and was picked off? It's Ryan's fault he got sacked 5 times? Baker mainly was the culprit. Playing from a very large hole...was the other. I am sure if rodgers was down 21 he would not have played much better...everyone and their mother was teeing off....so blame the D and BVG

One more thing... even the pick six, which WAS matts fault, the play before that he just got mauled, probably he was still seeing stars....

Guest stevefalcon

Matt had a bad game, but this loss begins with the coaching staff on down to the offense, defense and special teams (Koenan's botched punt) except for Weems and Bryant maybe.

Yes. I just don't know where all this trade matt, he has no arm strength, and other BS comes from.Get Kolb..PFFT please/

Im sorry but you should be able to see how limited he is as a NFL QB by now man. We need to cut our loses as soon as we can get out from under his contract if we ever want to win a superbowl in this decade. Dude, he has NO arm!

This ^ thanks you very much. If we can i say trade him for Kevin Kolb. Kolb said that he wants to be traded

Guest stevefalcon

Im sorry but you should be able to see how limited he is as a NFL QB by now man. We need to cut our loses as soon as we can get out from under his contract if we ever want to win a superbowl in this decade. Dude, he has NO arm!

I usually don't respond to saints trolls, but try not to lose to all the crap teams next year would you? aints go away....

Matt wasn't great last night but not many QB's appear great when you have a defense that never forces a punt in an entire game and gives up five consecutive 80+ yard TD drives. This was possibly the worst defensive performance I have ever witnessed in a playoff game, certainly by a #1 seed, 13 win team.

We did get 21 points and with a respectable defense this should AT LEAST make us competitive in a game!

LMFAO at the "we" from someone with four posts who joined TODAY.

We're just fine with Matt Ryan, thank you very much.

This ^ thanks you very much. If we can i say trade him for Kevin Kolb. Kolb said that he wants to be traded

I would absolutely love have Kolb. I know Vick is the man in Philly right now and rightfully so but Kolb is better Ryan right now. Mularkey could open the offense up more right now with Kolb.

All of you saying trade Matt get Kolb Ryan has no arm. I hope you realize our defense didn't force them to punt once NOT ONCE. Look at the teams that are left in the playoffs they all have top tier defenses. Matt is not the problem if we don't rebuild this defense and in a hurry we wont be going anywhere no matter who our QB is.

Guest stevefalcon

Matt wasn't great last night but not many QB's appear great when you have a defense that never forces a punt in an entire game and gives up five consecutive 80+ yard TD drives. This was possibly the worst defensive performance I have ever witnessed in a playoff game, certainly by a #1 seed, 13 win team.

We did get 21 points and with a respectable defense this should AT LEAST make us competitive in a game!

I cannot remember a worse defensive performance either, going up 7pts, then getting a kickoff for a Td, D should have shut the pack down after that....WTF Let them drive the field twice, then a third time to take a 21-14 lead. BVG has got to go, and we need a DT DE and a shut down CB...get it done FO

Guest stevefalcon

All of you saying trade Matt get Kolb Ryan has no arm. I hope you realize our defense didn't force them to punt once NOT ONCE. Look at the teams that are left in the playoffs they all have top tier defenses. Matt is not the problem if we don't rebuild this defense and in a hurry we wont be going anywhere no matter who our QB is.

YES YES and umm YES

I say we get Kolb the kid had two 300 yd back to back games in his first run as a starter. Thats just my opinion. I was never sold on ryan every since we drafted him. Weve been getting easy schedules his first 2 seasons. We only played 4 good teams this season and we lost to two and won the other 2 at home. Ryan weakness is he cant throw the deep ball unless its a slant. Hes only good at dinking and dunking. We put him the best situation to succeed with weapons and all and he chokes every time we get to the playoffs. Its starting to get frustrating

Guest stevefalcon

I would absolutely love have Kolb. I know Vick is the man in Philly right now and rightfully so but Kolb is better Ryan right now. Mularkey could open the offense up more right now with Kolb.

Saints troll here, or pit bull fighter hmmmm not sure which?

Guest stevefalcon

I say we get Kolb the kid had two 300 yd back to back games in his first run as a starter. Thats just my opinion. I was never sold on ryan every since we drafted him. Weve been getting easy schedules his first 2 seasons. We only played 4 good teams this season and we lost to two and won the other 2 at home. Ryan weakness is he cant throw the deep ball unless its a slant. Hes only good at dinking and dunking. We put him the best situation to succeed with weapons and all and he chokes every time we get to the playoffs. Its starting to get frustrating

Tell me exactly how matt gave up 45 points? dude has won 33 games in three years...don't be stupid, What has Kolb done?? Exactly.

Edited by stevefalcon