Seeing the pats get their buts handed to them

falconsd56

Both teams have a lack of elite players. The Jets don't especially on defense. The Jets are built for the playoffs as are the Steelers. The Falcons and Patriots just aren't. Moss is missed in the playoffs, he gets so much attention by the defense or at least take Revis away.

Edited by #1 pick

I really wanted to believe that the Pat losing made me feel a little better, since now they, too are a #1 seed that went one and done. But, in reality, whatever anyone else does or doesn't do won't change the fact that my Falcons looked horrible.

The broadcasters said that what it amounted to was that GB was the better team. And, at least on Sat., that was true.

I'm not what you'd call a Pats fan, but all in all, what I really wanted to see today was the Jets going home. <_<

Weren't the Jets the 6th seeded team in the AFC? That also takes a little of the sting off our loss (a very little though as I'm still steamed).

No I think that was The colts.

Either way the pats were playing at home like we were ,and just a couple weeks ago , completely dominated the jets in every way possible.

The Pats were blowing teams out like no ones business..........and they lost at home in a game where they never lead.

Not with me it doesn't...The PATS have multiple SuperBowl rings all ready!...And this was our chance to finally make a push for one!...And yet....You now the rest!

Just Sad!....My question is?????

WHAT WE'RE WE DOING FOR THOSE 2 WEEKS???

The last time the pats won the superbowl was 2004

the pats now have almost as many choke jobs as they have rings.

2007 when they went undefeated in the regular season and had the greatest offensive year in the history of the nfl and lost in the superbowl

And now in 2010 they had the best record in the league, and were blowing teams out like in 07 and they just coked away in their first playoff game.

No I think that was The colts.

Either way the pats were playing at home like we were ,and just a couple weeks ago , completely dominated the jets in every way possible.

The Pats were blowing teams out like no ones business..........and they lost at home in a game where they never lead.

Colts won thier division. Jets were 6th seed but much like GB they wearn't the worse playoff team in thier conference