Fresh off the loss MOCK OFFSEASON

I will wait til the combine before I cramp my hands with in-depth analysis lol!!

Resign:

Blalock

Grimes

Snelling- tendered- 3rd (or 2nd if we can get it)

Koenan

Clabo

Nicholas

Peterson

Bryant

TG will probably retire. But If he wants to come back, I say the more the merrier.

Release unlisted free agents

Speaking of FA:

Carolina wont let Johnson(DE) walk and I feel Ray Edwards was a product of an OUTSTANDING D-LINE that demanded way more attention than he did.

Not sure off ALL playmakers that will test the waters, so I will save that for another mock.

DRAFT:

1. Jon Baldwin(WR)- If we can't grab a stud WR in FA, I say we take the Pitt Product!

2. ALLEN BAILEY(DE)- BEAST. Place him with JA55 and BABS, and it gets interesting.

3. Lance Kendrick(TE)- Great value here! Productive and explosive TE! Teach him up TG!

4. Noel Devine(RB)- I drool at the thought of Devine behind our O-LINE! CJ-clone

5. Dontay Moch(LB)- Any LB that has size(6'1" 240) and Speed (4.3), I'd give him a shot. Plus he's #1&2 on the ALL-time for TFL list with 22 and 20 in the WAC.

6. Rashad Carmichael(CB)- More CB depth with Williams gone and Owens invisible!

7. BPA- I can find many needs on this team other than LEARN HOW TO TACKLE!

Matt Ryan

Michael Turner/Noel Devine/Snelling(if still here)

Ovie Mughelli

Roddy White/Jon Baldwin/Michael Jenkins/ HD or Kerry Meier

Tony G/Lance Kendrick

Sam Baker

Justin Blalock

Todd McClure

Mike Johnson

Tyson Clabo

JA55/Kroy

J. Babs/Corey Peters

Vance Walker/Trey Lewis

ALLEN BAILEY/Sidbury

Sean Weatherspoon

Curtis Lofton

Mike Peterson/Dontay Moch

Brent Grimes/Rashad Carmichael

Dunta Robinson/Dominique Franks

William Moore

Thomas Decoud

Lol at Allen Bailey last till the final picks of the 2nd round.

And thats the same thing I thought at first... and then I remembered that Mardy Gilyard, Everson Griffen, Bruce Campbell, Eric Norwood, AND Akwasi Owusu-Ansah ALL MADE IT TO THE 4TH Round. ALL of whom, were pegged as 1st or 2nd round talents. Or Perrish Cox who at one point was pegged as OUR potiental 1st round pick last year, dropped to the 5th round.

Basically saying the draft can be unpredictable at times. I could see it happening. If not, I'd gladly take him with the 1st or trade down in the early 2nd to get him and pick up an extra pick and worry about WR later!