oh please... i stayed til the very end. however, plenty of people who were decked all out in all kinds of falcon gear left early.

we reached over their decibel level they were looking for. however the players checked out before the game started...

goes back to that saying...

the battle is won before the soldiers step out on the battle field.

you drop a lot of money on going to the game i can understand why some ppl get pissed off and leave

Oh yeah, i agree - i'd be pretty pissed too if i spent a lot of money and deck myself out in full gear, but on the other side, that's kind of part of the reason i'd stay........why let all my money and time go to waste....i'd just sit there looking miserable! lol

Oh yeah, i agree - i'd be pretty pissed too if i spent a lot of money and deck myself out in full gear, but on the other side, that's kind of part of the reason i'd stay........why let all my money and time go to waste....i'd just sit there looking miserable! lol

But you're an Emo/scene girl. That comes with your style. ^_^

:lol: Surely thiers some Bears fans out there who are in dire need of some smack talk. Or maybe its just alot easier to kick a team who's already down. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry i scare or bother you two so much, but again - everything i've said on this thread has been directly against the fans - not the team? So how am i kicking a team while they're down.

You guys are way too angry over a football game......and this is coming from a die-hard football fan! haha

All i can say, is feel free to be mean and harsh or disrespectful to me, even though i've been none of that to you........i most surely would stand up for your right be on the green bay packers forum if any cheese head tried to get you thrown off, and i definitely wouldn't try to personally attack you, or be rude to you, if all you did was come on to question the fans and/or have a healthy debate/dialogue....you know, like most adults are suppose to be capable of doing? This is the problem in society, people older than ME can't even disagree over the way a chair should face - without people getting insanely heated...it's a shame.

Edited by *~Mrs. Clay Matthews~*

I'm sorry i scare or bother you two so much, but again - everything i've said on this thread has been directly against the fans - not the team? So how am i kicking a team while they're down.

You guys are way too angry over a football game......and this is coming from a die-hard football fan! haha

All i can say, is feel free to be mean and harsh or disrespectful to me, even though i've been none of that to you........i most surely would stand up for your right be on the green bay packers forum if any cheese head tried to get you thrown off, and i definitely wouldn't try to personally attack you, or be rude to you, if all you did was come on to question the fans and/or have a healthy debate/dialogue....you know, like most adults are suppose to be capable of doing? This is the problem in society, people older than ME can't even disagree over the way a chair should face - without people getting insanely heated...it's a shame.

shouldnt you be on the bears boards talking crap??

shouldnt you be on the bears boards talking crap??

Why??

I didn't even watch that game....and i hate the bears. I'd be completely incapable of having a non trash-talking conversation on that board :lol::lol:

I at least respect the falcons enough to not obnoxiously talk trash you guys into a hole or something.....and to actually come on this forum, and ASK the fans why just gave up instead of claiming all falcon fans suck - like i would with the cubs! :lol:

Come on folks...would it help if i took clays picture down or something?? Gosh. Chill out.

and to Warrior5....did you even read the posting of mine that you responded to....because i'd love to know how you found what i said there to be me "talking crap"

Edited by *~Mrs. Clay Matthews~*

Why??

I didn't even watch that game....and i hate the bears. I'd be completely incapable of having a non trash-talking conversation on that board laugh.giflaugh.gif

I at least respect the falcons enough to not obnoxiously talk trash you guys into a hole or something.....and to actually come on this forum, and ASK the fans why just gave up instead of claiming all falcon fans suck - like i would with the cubs! laugh.gif

Come on folks...would it help if i took clays picture down or something?? Gosh. Chill out.

and to Warrior5....did you even read the posting of mine that you responded to....because i'd love to know how you found what i said there to be me "talking crap"

Guess its just me seeing that pic of mathews... and remembering that awful experience last night...

Guess its just me seeing that pic of mathews... and remembering that awful experience last night...

Well gee that's not me talking crap, that's a picture making you all sad.

I love clay!! :wub: And it's a NFL forum, that's why his picture is up there!! I can change it though if it really is making you feel horrid and relive [in your exact words] "that awful experience last night". :huh::(

yeah clay is a beast... I like to watch him play... give him to us and we will give you owenslaugh.giflaugh.gif

Noooooooooooo wayyyyyyyyyy!!! :lol: :lol:

That would be horrid man! :( Well for us, not you. :P

Clay is pretty awesome to watch play though......and really that whole game was awesome to be quite honest, between the fumbles on both sides, and the sacks! =O Yay!!! lol :P

When the players on your team apologize publicly to the fans for their horrid performance, I think that gives us a pass on leaving early. I was asleep before the 4th quarter started. This is Atlanta, we've seen this 150+ times over the years in every sport. We get to the playoffs, try to hang tough the first quarter/period/whatever; then we either start playing terrible or the refs call some questionable calls against us and our team just gives up. I saw the Braves do it several times in the 90's, Hawks in the 80's and the past couple/few years, our hockey teams never do anything in the postseason, and the Falcons are the poster child for ineptitude in the playoffs.

Why do you think '98 was such a big deal? We knew we'd probably not get there again for 50 years if we didn't win it....