So, Matt Ryan is the reason we lost?

If Matt Ryan was perfect, we would have control possession and kept the defense off the field. Green Bay gave us a dose of our own machine with the Falcon-esque drives. Regardless, most of these Vick/Ryan threads include the same posters. Die hard Vick and Ryan Lovers and haters. #1Stunna, falconidac, abrahamburger, atlhomey, lee sunset, Zodiac, capologist, Statick, cali_fan420, ROCfaninATL, The Birds are the truth, and myself included, all of which stay making remarks on between the two.

The bottom-line is Ryan is one of the main reasons we lost yesterday. Vick shouldn't have nothing to do with it but me including urge what if when thinking of Vick. The truth is, Vick is like Favre for me in Atlanta. I used to think what if, but I can't because even if he was extremely talented, he wasn't a good fit in the city of Atlanta. The same can be said for Vick who did have a lot of success regardless of what the naysayers say.

Ryan is our franchise QB. He might not be a superstar but if we build a great team around him, we can win a Super Bowl. We don't even need to get another superstar WR, we have four offensive Pro Bowlers. We just need playmakers on defense. Think about it, we have none. Abe is but he's no superstar. If we can get Haynesworth and another playmaker, we can at least answer those questions.

Ryan will be fine, he will work his *** off building his arm strength, he now knows that no matter how much film he watches, teams are teeing off on his lack of a major arm. He does show a lot of Tom Brady/Peyton Manning without the zip on his throws. If he can go from throwing punts to throwing closer to Drew Brees, we will see have become elite overnight but he needs to work his butt off.

MM can coach guys but I think Josh McDaniels might be a better coordinator for Ryan as he got the most out of Orton. MM is more of a better coach with a big arm QB but he does adept decently. His offensive scheme helped our offense and defense. Much can be praised in that. Some posters have pointed out our weak schedule. That is true, this season, our schedule wasn't strong. We beat the teams we are suppose to, weasel around the teams we can't, and lose when we can't beat whose teams who are more talented. We will improve without question and have the offense, just need improvements. The defense needs playmakers and have failed in the draft over the last three-five seasons drafting on defense.

Edited by #1 pick

Matt didn't play his best game that's for sure, but he wasn't the reason we lost. I think we have to add talent to this team. We are set at a couple of positions but we need to add some more key players.

And I'm not even mad at Van Godor. He called a decent game but we missed opportunities to make plays. All those missed sack can't be blamed on the DC. He called the right play, it's the guys on the fields job to execute it correctly.

We'll get this fixed and be back in the playoffs next year though.

Go FALCONS!!!

If Matt Ryan was perfect, we would have control possession and kept the defense on off the field. Green Bay gave us a dose of our own machine with the Falcon-esque drives. Regardless, most of these Vick/Ryan threads include the same posters. Die hard Vick and Ryan Lovers and haters. #1Stunna, falconidac, abrahamburger, atlhomey, lee sunset,Zodiac, capologist, Statick, ROCfaninATL, The Birds are the truth, and myself included, all of which stay making remarks on between the two.

The bottom-line is Ryan is one of the main reasons we lost yesterday. Vick shouldn't have nothing to do with it but me including urge what if when thinking of Vick. The truth is, Vick is like Favre for me in Atlanta. I used to think what if, but I can't because even if he was extremely talented, he wasn't a good fit in the city of Atlanta. The same can be said for Vick who did have a lot of success regardless of what the naysayers say.

Ryan is our franchise QB. He might not be a superstar but if we build a great team around him, we can win a Super Bowl. We don't even need to get another superstar WR, we have four offensive Pro Bowlers. We just need playmakers on defense. Think about it, we have none. Abe is but he's no superstar. If we can get Haynesworth and another playmaker, we can at least answer those questions.

Ryan will be fine, he will work his *** off building his arm strength, he now knows that no matter how much film he watches, teams are teeing off on his lack of a major arm. He does show a lot of Tom Brady/Peyton Manning without the zip on his throws. If he can go from throwing punts to throwing closer to Drew Brees, we will see have become elite overnight but he needs to work his butt off.

MM can coach guys but I think Josh McDaniels might be a better coordinator for Ryan as he got the most out of Orton. MM is more of a better coach with a big arm QB but he does adept decently. His offensive scheme helped our offense and defense. Much can be praised in that. Some posters have pointed out our weak schedule. That is true, this season, our schedule wasn't strong. We beat the teams we are suppose to, weasel around the teams we can't, and lose when we can't beat whose teams who are more talented. We will improve without question and have the offense, just need improvements. The defense needs playmakers and have failed in the draft over the last three-five seasons drafting on defense.

Uh oh. Vick was mentioned. Here comes captain crybaby.

You really like spewing nonsense, don't you? I swear I haven't seen anyone on this board attempt to label others more than you.

I have acknowledged Ryan's bad play in countless threads. I also acknowledge how bad our defense was in countless threads.

That would make me a Falcons lover. Not a player lover, which ALWAYS gets your attention.

Ryan plays for the Falcons.

Vick doesn't.

I don't care about Vick's play unless we are going to play him or have played him.

But whenever there's a topic about the latter, there you are. You still love him. Great. Outside of any discussion about him, you're never to be found.

They never punted. You can't expect any qb to score on every single drive. It just doesn't happen often. Ryan did his share but this embarrassment is mostly on the defense.

Oh, and running it up the middle on second down, in the middle of the third quarter when down by 21 wasn't much of a momentum builder for the team or it's fans.

Our defense was horrible. Its held together by bubblegum and paper clips. John Abraham is the only stud. We have another stud in the making (william Moore) and another guy who plays above his head sometimes (babs). The rest of the squad is full of players who should be backups. As good as Grimes has been this year he is a nickleback. Mike Peterson wouldnt start for any other team in the playoffs. Dunta Robinson is going to be the reason we dont get Nmadi, and i wont even speak on JA98.

Matt Ryan is not ALL of the reason why we lost but implicit criticism of him means praise to others on this board. There is plenty of blame to go around for this debacle. I think most are just starting with the head (ryan) and working their way down the Voltron

Uh oh. Vick was mentioned. Here comes captain crybaby.

You really like spewing nonsense, don't you? I swear I haven't seen anyone on this board attempt to label others more than you.

I have acknowledged Ryan's bad play in countless threads. I also acknowledge how bad our defense was in countless threads.

That would make me a Falcons lover. Not a player lover, which ALWAYS gets your attention.

Ryan plays for the Falcons.

Vick doesn't.

But whenever there's a topic about the latter, there you are. You still love him. Great. Outside of any discussion about him, you're never to be found.

Abe being Abe. He seen his name, didn't bother to read a word and give you a sentence that's generally the anti-thesis of what his modus operandi is.

Abe, you are not what you say you are. Your posting history reveals that. You just make 3-5 quality posts with a handful of posts that generally make no sense whatsoever or border on trolling.

As for you talking about the defense. Which person here hasn't. Even the Vick die hards like atlhomey and #1Stunna have made posts about the defense. The bottom-line is, whenever Vick is mention. You are one of the names I always see in the thread, generally talking crap rather wrong or right. I call it like I see it, if you weren't, I wouldn't mention you. Did you see me mention any posters who aren't in these types of threads? Did you? I didn't, why? Because many are rarely in threads that come off created to generate tension. In fact, generally I avoid threads that seem to create a bad aura.

Abe, me and you have gotten into it before, none of which work out for you previously speaking. You tried to fight a personal friend of mines on this site. You would have gotten destroyed. He played high level college football, 6'3 and almost beat this idiot who acts like you to a pulp awhile back. I almost laughed when he told me you and him got into it. Abe, internet or not, it's time for you to manned up. Quit being a delusional menace to society. If you want to troll life, don't bring it to this message board.

Edited by #1 pick

No, you lost because you were playing the Green Bay Packers.....and we weere red-hot. Stop dogging all your people to death....granted some of your guys did f**k up more than others, but the main reason you lost was because of OUR defense & offense. =)

Was a great game though! =D

Edited by *~Mrs. Clay Matthews~*

No, you lost because you where playing the Green Bay Packers.....and we where red-hot. Stop dogging all your people to death....granted some of your guys did f**k up more than others, but the main reason you lost was because of OUR defense & offense. =)

Great game for you.

BTW, here's to hoping Urlacher gives Selfish Aaron a reminder that he shouldn't brush off cancer patients that want his autograph.

No, you lost because you were playing the Green Bay Packers.....and we weere red-hot. Stop dogging all your people to death....granted some of your guys did f**k up more than others, but the main reason you lost was because of OUR defense & offense. =)

you guys were the better team yesterday but please don't tell me you started an account just to come over here and talk crap. I'm almost certain you wouldn't have came if you guys would've lost. Shame on me for thinking Green Bay fans had class.

If Matt Ryan was perfect, we would have control possession and kept the defense off the field. Green Bay gave us a dose of our own machine with the Falcon-esque drives. Regardless, most of these Vick/Ryan threads include the same posters. Die hard Vick and Ryan Lovers and haters. #1Stunna, falconidac, abrahamburger, atlhomey, lee sunset, Zodiac, capologist, Statick, cali_fan420, ROCfaninATL, The Birds are the truth, and myself included, all of which stay making remarks on between the two.

Abe being Abe. He seen his name, didn't bother to read a word and give you a sentence that's generally the anti-thesis of what his modus operandi is.

Abe, you are not what you say you are. Your posting history reveals that. You just make 3-5 quality posts with a handful of posts that generally make no sense whatsoever or border on trolling.

As for you talking about the defense. Which person here hasn't. Even the Vick die hards like atlhomey and #1Stunna have made posts about the defense. The bottom-line is, whenever Vick is mention. You are one of the names I always see in the thread, generally talking crap rather wrong or right. I call it like I see it, if you weren't, I wouldn't mention you. Did you see me mention any posters who aren't in these types of threads? Did you? I didn't, why? Because many are rarely in threads that come off created to generate tension. In fact, generally I avoid threads that seem to create a bad aura.

Abe, me and you have gotten into it before, none of which work out for you previously speaking. You tried to fight a personal friend of mines on this site. You would have gotten destroyed. He played high level college football, 6'3 and almost beat this idiot who acts like you to a pulp awhile back. I almost laughed when he told me you and him got into it. Abe, internet or not, it's time for you to manned up. Quit being a delusional menace to society. If you want to troll life, don't bring it to this message board.

You being you.

All you do is defend Vick. If the discussion isn't about him, you don't post. Well, not in TATF anyway.

As me trying to "fight anyone" on here, that's a joke. Some people don't know how to argue on the internet (like yourself) and whoever your dumb friend was. If you're calling someone on an online messageboard "friend" then I'm quite sure I can take anyone you've ever known because you are a little androgynous fairy.

A few people have wanted to fight me when I get the best of them. Bringing it to the physical is the biggest indicator of a lost debate. Oh wait, he didn't really want to fight. He acted like he wanted to fight... which is pathetic.

He tried to be an internet tough guy and when I agreed to fight him, he dropped it. I even posted to him in another thread about it. That was the last time I saw "BigRob422" or whatever his name was.

You say he played college football and he was 6'3"? I'm 6'5" and 250lbs and I also played high level football at the college level. So that would give your friend no advantage at all. Maybe if you guys connect up like Voltron, and you jump on your lover's friend's shoulders, pool chickenfighting style, you can be more menacing?

Or you could just be cliche and act like you know karate. I've seen weaklings do this before. It's funny... until they are knocked unconscious.

So what does any of this have to do with you being a Vick-lover, tulip?

Nothing.

Don't send me another personal message asking me to be your friend either. I'm here to talk about football and occasionally backhand confused young men like yourself when they try to step out of character online. I'm not here for friendship.

Now go home and get your shinebox.

you guys were the better team yesterday but please don't tell me you started an account just to come over here and talk crap. I'm almost certain you wouldn't have came if you guys would've lost. Shame on me for thinking Green Bay fans had class.

Attacking my class off of THAT post? Okay then.....

Look man i didn't mean to hurt your feelings, but the main reason i started an account here was to get on the fans about that stadium being so empty. Not to talk crap, and or become obnoxious/boisterous about the fact that we won.....

If you check my page, the first thing i commented on, was the fans leaving, and that was the main reason i came here..........being a packers fan and growing up with the a steelers-fan, i'm not use to fans giving up on their team during a post-season game, at the START of the 4th quarter......i wanted to pick your brains, to find out what you all thought the cause of that was because it honestly made no sense to me, i thought it was nuts.

And no, i probably wouldn't be here if you guys won because i'm pretty sure that stadium would of been packed to the brim still seeing as how A.) MOST, not all, but MOST packers fans wouldn't of left their team hanging & B.) Falcon fans would of been happy they were winning and stayed.

But, as a 21 one year old adult, i can tell you one thing i would never do either way, and that's insult someones character and/or class, off of a small paragraph. Especially one where i stood up for you team, more than some falcon fans were/would at the moment.....-sigh-

Edited by *~Mrs. Clay Matthews~*

If you check my page, the first thing i commented on, was the fans leaving, and that was the main reason i came here..........being a packers fan and growing up with the a steelers-fan, i'm not use to fans giving up on their team during a post-season game, at the START of the 4th quarter......i wanted to pick your brains, to find out what you all thought the cause of that was because it honestly made no sense to me, i thought it was nuts.

If you worry so much about our stadium being empty that you need to start an in-depth investigation, might I suggest you get a hobby--or seek help.

Look man i didn't mean to hurt your feelings, but the main reason i started an account here was to get on the fans about that stadium being so empty. Not to talk crap, and or become obnoxious/boisterous about the fact that we won.....

And no, i probably wouldn't be here if you guys won because i'm pretty sure that stadium would of been packed to the brim still seeing as how A.) MOST, not all, but MOST packers fans wouldn't of left their team hanging & B.) Falcon fans would of been happy they were winning and stayed.

But, as a 21 one year old adult, i can tell you one thing i would never do either way, and that's insult someones character and/or class, off of a small paragraph. Especially one where i stood up for you team, more than some falcon fans were/would at the moment.....-sigh-

Well unfortunately Ryan isnt as good as Vick yet and thats why our dome doesnt sell out even in the playoffs. if we played vick in the playoffs our dome wouldve been packed. Ryan has been in the league 3 seasons and he has more weapons and a better coach than Vick and he still cant win a playoff game. Its starting to get frustrating. Kevin kolb is up for trade. We need to trade Ryan for him. I guess we'll give Ryan one more year or so. Hopefully he steps up. if he doesnt he needs to go.

There's a lot more to do in Atlanta than Green Bay, WI....hence I guess that's why you're so perplexed.