THIS NEVER gets old!

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Not meaning to hijack your thread JB, but does Josh Freeman's hair remind you of a chia pet?

Kind of. But You watch what he does.FreemanlettinBreesknowheshisbitch.jpg The kid is gonna be a real WINNER! He's like a foot and a half taller than the squirt in New Orleans!;)

Look at his hand. He could squash Drew's head with one hand!:lol:

#1 seed lost to #6, #5 lost to #4, correct me if i'm wrong, that still makes Seattle a better team in post season, since you going with the whole record thing.

btw 0-2 in playoffs in your house, must feel great to know your QB is elite in regular season, but goes down the drain when it matters.

#1 seed lost to #6, #5 lost to #4, correct me if i'm wrong, that still makes Seattle a better team in post season, since you going with the whole record thing.

Wow, way to use that Louisana education did you have to count your toes for that one? I'm not big on insults but if you think Seattle is better than Green Bay then your either ******** or have not watched ANY non Saints game this entire year.

Kind of. But You watch what he does.FreemanlettinBreesknowheshisbitch.jpg The kid is gonna be a real WINNER! He's like a foot and a half taller than the squirt in New Orleans!;)

Look at his hand. He could squash Drew's head with one hand!:lol:

The "squirt" is a Super Bowl MVP. Come back when you can say the same thing about Freeman. I'll get comfortable, I know it's gonna be a long wait. :lol:

I would say that it's better to be an 11 - 5 team that lost early in the playoffs than a 10 - 6 team that didn't even get there, yes?

Maybe if you hadn't gagged away both of your games against Atlanta...oh well