Snelling

Norwood

Finneran

Lewis

Williams (?)

Peterson (?)

Aims: Explosion and aggressive play

FA - Charles Johnson LDE

FA - Darren Sproles RB (Should come relatively cheap, he must realise he's not a franchise back.. DeAngelo would be much better but it'd make FA cost a ton)

Trade our 1st (#28) with the Broncos for their #46 and #67.

Trade 2 7s and a 5th for a 4th.

2. Mikel Leshoure RB

Great size/speed ratio and has a massive YPC average. He can run through you or blow past you and has the 2nd gear to take it for the TD once he gets to the 2nd level.

2. Dontay Moch RDE

Our speed demon. We'll convert him to a pure pass-rushing demon, something we badly need and he will be ready to take over when Abraham's days are over. Sidbury hasn't done anything this year.

3. Rashad Carmichael CB

Has #1 potential. Was in complete shutdown mode last year and still picked off 6 balls and made more than a handful of tackles. Struggled with injuries this year though.

3. Matt Szczur Utility

Can do everything well, good natural talent and has some of the best intangibles in the game.

4. Tyler Sash S

He looks real good and can play either Safety position because of his instincts. A natural ballhawk and playmaker, can really challenge DeCoud for that FS spot.

4. KJ Wright OLB

Fantastic instincts, looks like he'll have a smooth transition to the pros.

6. Aldrick Robinson WR

Insane deep threat. Extremely quick in and out of his breaks and he has good hands. He'll make you snap your ankles in the open field.

7. Adam Grant LT

Doesn't offer much in the run game but he looks like a very promising pass protector that we can develop.

Edited by Rai

He'll have to bulk up but remember, Mathis was under 240 lbs himself in college and he didn't have anywhere near Moch's natural talents (4.2 40). Freeney ran a 4.48 at the combine at 266 lbs which is very impressive but I think Moch can match that at that weight too. They're the same height otherwise.. They're both freakish athletes, almost similar.

I thought about taking WR early, at the RB spot, but I doubt they'll unseat Jenkins... I think we wait until next year to grab a true franchise #1 as White and Jenkins both age. White/Jenkins/Douglas/Szczur/Robinson/Meier sounds pretty decent and them players can all cover eachother incase of injury/fatigue. I expect Douglas to be back to what we all hoped next season. Szczur could be a match-up nightmare and I wouldn't be surprised if we run him from the backfield like a RB in a few plays here and there, along with motioning him out wide. Robinson is a fast version of Douglas. Not strong enough to stay out wide but can match up well against nickel and dime backs and will be our main deep play threat at receiver, like Jackson is for the Eagles. You pointed Meier out to us so you know what he brings to the table :P

I agree with TE now, especially with Gonzalez considering retirement. I'm not sure where I'd pick one though.

He can gain it in between the time we draft him and when the season starts. The Colts took a gamble on Mathis who was lighter and far less athletic than Moch and look how that pay off for them. They now have arguably the best pass rushing duo in the league. I honestly think that with his freakishly similar freakish natural talent like Freeney, he could be a DE in the same mold as him. JMO though.

If Sproles does cost too much, I would mind resigning Norwood in that case. He's someone who can also take it the distance.

@falconsfan

I think LeShoure is better. I also think some team will tempt him as well with more money than we will offer. But I wouldn't mind him back.

No denying Herzlich is a great player and was looking like a 1st round pick before he got all them medical concerns and durability concerns. They are serious concerns and possible red flags. And we're not talking about broken bones or ligament damage. We're talking about far more serious concerns. I'd rather play it safe and go with KJ Wright. His instincts and awareness look rare. I think he might see his stock rise similar to Sean Lee had last year. He looks THAT good.

No denying Herzlich is a great player and was looking like a 1st round pick before he got all them medical concerns and durability concerns. They are serious concerns and possible red flags. And we're not talking about broken bones or ligament damage. We're talking about far more serious concerns. I'd rather play it safe and go with KJ Wright. His instincts and awareness look rare. I think he might see his stock rise similar to Sean Lee had last year. He looks THAT good.

Herzlich in the end if things don't go wrong will be a much better prospect.

and if he returns to his original form, we're talking about an All Pro, Pro-Bowl OLB. KJ Wright... not so much.

At this point, Wright is better than Herzlich against the pass and run. He possesses better instincts and awareness than Herzlich. He's also every bit of a good leader as Herzlich. Herzlich hasn't shown anything that suggests he'll be the player he was before his battle with cancer. Right now, Wright is better than Herzlich. He plays the game as if he sees everything in slow motion. The college level is getting too slow for him.

At this point, Wright is better than Herzlich against the pass and run. He possesses better instincts and awareness than Herzlich. He's also every bit of a good leader as Herzlich. Herzlich hasn't shown anything that suggests he'll be the player he was before his battle with cancer. Right now, Wright is better than Herzlich. He plays the game as if he sees everything in slow motion. The college level is getting too slow for him.

Wright does not have better awareness and instincts than Herzlich im sorry but thats just BS. Also Herzlich has 6 ints this year how many did Wright have??? Dude your bsing if you think a guy who would've been a top 10 pick before he got cancer is worse than a 4th rounder.

Wright's instincts are better than Herzlich's. Easily. And it's very apparent when you watch him play. He's always the 1st to react on his team. He'll drop back in coverage before you set up the play-action. He'll move to the opposite side of the field against reverses faster than the OLB that was already on that side. Draw play, he'll shed the block and smash you. He can pick his way through traffic against the screen and make a good solid tackle on the receiver. Not just that, he's also a great team leader. You'll see him on the sidelines helping the younger guys out.. He's like a coach for the team.

Herzlich didn't have 6 INTs this year, btw. That was last year. Herzlich probably has the better hands to catch the ball but I'd be willing to bet that Wright has got a few more passes defensed this year than Herzlich.

And on your last comment, Sean Lee was rated 3rd overall by the Cowboys out of everyone in the draft yet they picked him at the end of the 2nd round at #55. Teams will rate some players as top-10 picks that might not even get drafted until the 4th round because of value. Same thing could be had here with KJ Wright.

Wright's instincts are better than Herzlich's. Easily. And it's very apparent when you watch him play. He's always the 1st to react on his team. He'll drop back in coverage before you set up the play-action. He'll move to the opposite side of the field against reverses faster than the OLB that was already on that side. Draw play, he'll shed the block and smash you. He can pick his way through traffic against the screen and make a good solid tackle on the receiver. Not just that, he's also a great team leader. You'll see him on the sidelines helping the younger guys out.. He's like a coach for the team.

Herzlich didn't have 6 INTs this year, btw. That was last year. Herzlich probably has the better hands to catch the ball but I'd be willing to bet that Wright has got a few more passes defensed this year than Herzlich.

And on your last comment, Sean Lee was rated 3rd overall by the Cowboys out of everyone in the draft yet they picked him at the end of the 2nd round at #55. Teams will rate some players as top-10 picks that might not even get drafted until the 4th round because of value. Same thing could be had here with KJ Wright.

Ever think its might be because, KJ wright plays with no one whos worth anything on that D besides Bowers.

Your right Herzlich has 4 This year 66 Total tackles and 2 FF, thats coming off Cancer AND 2 BROKEN BONES. God forbid what the guy would've done if he didnt have cancer.

And Wright has been on a different level to Herzlich this year. I wish Herzlich all the best and he may be the better pro but I didn't see anything special in his play as I did in his monster 2008 season. If he had an ACL injury or something, then I'd say recovery period can take over a year so it's alright to go get him.

But, I don't know how long the recovery period is for cancer, if there is one. Not to mention it's actual bone cancer. I don't think there is any coincidence that he also broke 2 bones too. It's extremely risky, if you get what I mean. It's a shame really.