A positive............William Moore

hawkeye

I love William Moore, but when he missed that sack I was pretty upset. Outside of that, he seemed to hold his own.

I'm curious as to why the QB is so slippery for us. We saw this in the N.O. game and the G.B. game.. twice. What gives?

I suspected that both QBs put too much baby oil on themselves!!!

I'm sitting in the livingroom with my nephew - we're watching the game. He has his Green Bay Packers hat on and I have my Flacons hat on. The game is out of hand.

The ball is handed to Starks and the No. 25 freight train hits him at the line of scrimmage with bad intentions. Yes, that's when I yelled, "what running game?" It was the only thing I could hang my hat on.

Do you ever notice when the Atlanta Falcons defensive backfield are introduced and their pictures are displayed on TV; William Moore is the only defensive back not smiling?

I love William Moore, but when he missed that sack I was pretty upset. Outside of that, he seemed to hold his own.

I'm curious as to why the QB is so slippery for us. We saw this in the N.O. game and the G.B. game.. twice. What gives?

Well, looks like GB watched some tape of the NO game and watched us fail miserably at bringing down the QB, and Rodgers did the same thing Brees did and he got similar results.

It looked like we failed to adjust to that and we just kept on overpursuing and we kept on lunging towards the QB and kept on leaving our feet. That's just bad fundamentals on tackling. Bad coaching and bad tackling by our guys....

I can assure you that our defensive guys that blitzed are way more athletic and agile than Rodgers. There is no excuse for not bringing down a guy that you are more inferior to when it come to athleticism, speed, and agility. NO EXCUSES...