GLAD FOR ALL THE SAINT FAN BS TALK ON THIS BOARD

fdia430

Im glad the saint fans are here on this board talking smack we deserve to be messed with we had a chance to shut up the media and the rest of the football community and get exposure for this team and what we do we chocked we proved that the media was right all along i would rather lose to the seahawks than to lose like we did how can we win the nfc 1 sead and lose the first game we play thats bs so bring all the smack talk and dont hold back

• 2 weeks later...

OKAY! I'll be happy to take you up on your request. (As a Saint's Fan.)

It wasn't that long ago we were in the same boat. (Remember 2007 Saints had 1 Playoff game to go to make it to the Superbowl for the first time ever!) Only to lose to the Bears that year.

2 years later we won SB44. I can say that our loss in 2007 really hurt because I felt at the time, this was the Saints best chance. Then I realized, we still had key players such as Drew Brees. We no longer were looked at as a low class team.

POINT IS - I feel your pain. You guys need to remember that you are no longer the Falcons of old. Your team is still feared and capable of beating any team on any given Sunday. In time, the pain is forgotten.

Next year, we will see you in the playoffs.

Im glad the saint fans are here on this board talking smack we deserve to be messed with we had a chance to shut up the media and the rest of the football community and get exposure for this team and what we do we chocked we proved that the media was right all along i would rather lose to the seahawks than to lose like we did how can we win the nfc 1 sead and lose the first game we play thats bs so bring all the smack talk and dont hold back

Seriously buddy, let's give it a rest. We lost. Let it be over with.

I can clearly see why you have only posted on here 5 times. Just stop.

OKAY! I'll be happy to take you up on your request. (As a Saint's Fan.)

It wasn't that long ago we were in the same boat. (Remember 2007 Saints had 1 Playoff game to go to make it to the Superbowl for the first time ever!) Only to lose to the Bears that year.

2 years later we won SB44. I can say that our loss in 2007 really hurt because I felt at the time, this was the Saints best chance. Then I realized, we still had key players such as Drew Brees. We no longer were looked at as a low class team.

POINT IS - I feel your pain. You guys need to remember that you are no longer the Falcons of old. Your team is still feared and capable of beating any team on any given Sunday. In time, the pain is forgotten.

Next year, we will see you in the playoffs.

The problem is this one loss in the playoffs has catapulted most of our fans back to the mentality of the Falcons of Old. With the way things have gone around here, you would think that we were picking 1,2 or 3 in the draft, and getting a new coach. It's shameful to see fanbase as fickle as this. Am I p_ssed we lost? SURE...but I can see the forest for the trees, and know we're on the right track.