New Falcons Mock

Zodiac

yes yes yes I know not right forum, but what the heck esle are we supposed to talk about now that the season is done, besides only about 12 people view Draft and FA.

Resign

Grimes

Clabo

Blalock

Tony G (If he doesn't retire)

Snelling

Bryant

Koenen

Nic

FA Signings

Charles Johnson

Michael Bush

Larry Fitzgerald(Has to opt out, if not trad Turner this years 3rd Round and next years 4th for him.)

1st. Jon Baldwin-WR-Pitt- Fitzgerald, White, Baldwin, Jenkins... Yes Please

2nd. Mikel Leshoure-RB-Illinois- He's 6'1 230 and runs a 4.5, He has insane burst speed though and is great out of the backfield.

(3rd. Mark Herzlich-OLB-BC- I raved about his ability, coming off cancer and 2 broken bones the guy put up 64 tackles and 6 Picks. Rotate him with Nic his rookie year and watch him go insane and turn into on of the best OLBs his 2nd year.)

4th-Curtis Marsh-CB-Utah State- We need a nickelbacl, this dude fits the describtion perfectly he 6'0 193 LBs, and runs a 4.43 omfg yes yes yes.

5th Round- Ricky Elmore-DE-Arizona- another developmental DE, like Sidbury and Biermann groom him under Abe, I mean **** one of them is bound to work out.

6th- Alex Wujiack-MLB-Maryland- Great stats at Maryland only prob is his speed, should be a great backup to Lofton.

7th-Lawton Scott-NT-Ole Miss, he weighs 323 Beef him up to 330 or 340 and watch him just take up space, like Grady Jackson used to be, the final piece for out DT Rotation.

7th- Marcus Gilchrist-FS-Clemson- Depth/Motivation for Decoud.

7th- Bryant Browning-OG-Ohio State- Depth here, could develop into something, unlikely though.

What the Depth chart would look like

QB

Matt Ryan/Redman/Wilson

RB

Bush/Snelling/Leshoure

TE

Gonzo/Palmer/Pelee

WR

White/Fitzgerald/Baldwin/Jenkins

OT

Clabo/Reynolds

Baker/Svitek

OG

Johnson/Browning

Blalock/Browning

C

McClure/Hawley

DE Abe/Sidbury/Elmore

Johnson/Biermann/Elmore

DT Babs/Davis/Scott

Peters/Jerry/Scott

OLB Spoon/Herzlich/Adkins

Nic/Herzlich/Adkins

MLB Lofton/Wujiack

CB

Robinson/Grimes/Marsh/Franks/Owens

SS Moore/Coleman/Schillnger

FS Decoud/Coleman/Glichrist

Edited by Zodiac

So no pass rush help another developmental guy no thanks I think this needs to be addressed in FA like we do every year.I hope we spend some money here.While Abe had a bounce back year he needs help.

...Fail.. Charles Johnson is a pass Rusher, he had 11 Sacks with Car this year.

Yeah, I think we may have gotten everything we can from Turner. Not sure how many good years he has left. He did have a great season with 1300+ yards but it may be time to explore other options. He probably does have at least one good season left, but much like the Patriots, I would rather trade a player a year early and get long lasting results from it.

I like the idea of going after Fitz. Do you think the Lions would consider a trade for CJ for Turner and a pick or two? I'd much rather have CJ over Fitz if possible.

I also think we need to explore options to bump DeCoud to 2nd string and bring in a true #1 FS.

Do the players want to agree to a CBA that will screw them over for years to come? They have to think long term not short term.

Thier will be a CBA here, the only think preventing it is Goodell wanting an 18 Game season. Besides if there isnt a CBA by the COmbine the Coaches are going to vote to make a Union.

I only see us signing one FA, we build through the draft. Charles Johnson is the one I would want the most.

other than that I wouldn't mind if the draft went that way. Throw in a TE, and another speed WR then you got a deal.

Mike Smith said a 3 year plan maybe he meant build through the draft for 3 years, than go for both FA and draft. TD will build this team anyway he can and I can see us taking 3 FAs.

Turner is Done mark my words, he cant even break the first wrap up tackle anymore.

Thier will be a CBA here, the only think preventing it is Goodell wanting an 18 Game season. Besides if there isnt a CBA by the COmbine the Coaches are going to vote to make a Union.

Actually owners want an 18 game season and it is one of many things that is preventing a new CBA.

Players want a rookie salary cap and health benefits for retired players.

Owners want to reduce revenue sharing with the players as well as an 18 game season.

Coaches should have a union, surprised that they don't already - but without players what can the coaches do?

...Fail.. Charles Johnson is a pass Rusher, he had 11 Sacks with Car this year.

You think Carolina who have nothing defensively let there best pass rusher walk.....No I don't think so.Why not look at someone like Mathias Kiwanika theres a more realistic target I no he got hurt this year but the Giants are loaded in the DE position so why not target a guy like Kiwanika.

Also you really think we'll go after someone like Fitzgerald and tie up $$$$$$ mill in the WR position when we have just given White and Jenkins extensions if you think that you just have'nt been watching how the FO has been building this team I can almost say now this move is pure fantasy.

If anything I'll agree is a speed back will be on the hitlist unless they decide to keep Norwood at a renegotiated price though.

You think Carolina who have nothing defensively let there best pass rusher walk.....No I don't think so.Why not look at someone like Mathias Kiwanika theres a more realistic target I no he got hurt this year but the Giants are loaded in the DE position so why not target a guy like Kiwanika.

Also you really think we'll go after someone like Fitzgerald and tie up $$$$$$ mill in the WR position when we have just given White and Jenkins extensions if you think that you just have'nt been watching how the FO has been building this team I can almost say now this move is pure fantasy.

If anything I'll agree is a speed back will be on the hitlist unless they decide to keep Norwood at a renegotiated price though.

They let Peppers walk didn't they?

Do the players want to agree to a CBA that will screw them over for years to come? They have to think long term not short term.

:lol: I got a negative for speaking the truth. Seriously if anyone signs an agreement that could possibly screw them over long tern is a friggin' idiot and besides millionaires on unemployment? There are millions of Americans already doing that and have never had the opportunity to make 1% of what some of these people who play a game make in a year. I have no sympathy for NFL players on unemployment.

:lol: I got a negative for speaking the truth. Seriously if anyone signs an agreement that could possibly screw them over long tern is a friggin' idiot and besides millionaires on unemployment? There are millions of Americans already doing that and have never had the opportunity to make 1% of what some of these people who play a game make in a year. I have no sympathy for NFL players on unemployment.

Thier will be a CBA, do you honestly think the owners are going to be stubborn enough to try to push for an 18 game season especially when 80% of the fans say NO

Thier will be a CBA, do you honestly think the owners are going to be stubborn enough to try to push for an 18 game season especially when 80% of the fans say NO

They have been that stubborn so far or it would have already been agreed upon by now - it was the owners who voted to void the last year of the last CBA to get us to where we are now. So yes I think they are that stubborn.

They have been that stubborn so far or it would have already been agreed upon by now - it was the owners who voted to void the last year of the last CBA to get us to where we are now. So yes I think they are that stubborn.

K w/e dude stop Hijacking the thread though.