This type of loss proves we are middle of the road- we were ranked #2 in power rankings--#14,15 or 16 is about as good as we are in reality

This type of loss proves we are middle of the road- we were ranked #2 in power rankings--#14,15 or 16 is about as good as we are in reality

We are like a team on a tightrope - if all the stars align (few penalities- no turnovers- decent run game)

we can usually squeak out a victory

We never dominate any teams in any wins except

The lower 1/3 of the league

and God Forbid if we face a good or great team who says "boo!" because we fall off that tight rope in a hurry like last night and against Philly earlier in the year

Edited by VegasFalconFan2009

We are like a team on a tightrope - if all the stars align (few penalities- no turnovers- decent run game)

we can usually squeak out a victory

We never dominate any teams in any wins except

The lower 1/3 of the league

and God Forbid if we face a good or great team who says "boo!" because we fall off that tight rope in a hurry like last night and against Philly earlier in the year

Power Rankings are really a joke. I don't even consider them worthwhile to even be discussed.

1 bad loss in regular season I agree with you completely

When you are 2 home wins away from SB and have 2 weeks to gameplan

And play at home and put this product out on the field at the moment of truth

---the covers cane off and the falcons were exposed for what they really were

This year---Skip Bayless and the pundits had it right-- an average team that got

Alot of lucky breaks

Power rankings are a joke, but we aren't 14/15/16 just because of one bad loss.

1 bad loss in regular season I agree with you completely

When you are 2 home wins away from SB and have 2 weeks to gameplan

And play at home and put this product out on the field at the moment of truth

---the covers cane off and the falcons were exposed for what they really were

This year---Skip Bayless and the pundits had it right-- an average team that got

Alot of lucky breaks

Skip Bayless said that seven of our wins should be losses, but couldn't explain them all.

I challenge anyone to come up with seven games we should have lost this season.

I don't believe that either. We are easily a top 10 team. We had very solid quality wins against New Orleans, Baltimore, and Green Bay. We also beat Seattle on the road. And Tampa Bay twice. And a road win against a Cleveland team who at the time was very tough and beat New England.

We just had a few brain farts from our staff. Unfortunately one of them was last night.