Snelling-May not want to be a backup anymore

Norwood-He is never on the field anyway

Finn-Mr. Reliable is getting old

Dahl-Don't need him for the price he'll want

Lewis-Unneeded depth

Wire-Not as much of an impact anymore

Williams-Vet getting up in age

FA-

Champ Bailey-CB-It seems unrealistic, but it could work. Sign him to a 2 or 3 year deal and let him start across from Dunta. Yes, Grimes has been great, but he is not a lock down corner and can make just as many big plays at the Nickel.

Alan Faneca-G-Established veteran who we can get cheap for 1 year and let start until we are confident in Johnson to take over. It is a different route, but he is not washed up, just aging, he can be solid on the right side and can mentor Johnson until he is ready.

Trade-

Our 2012 4th round pick, Erik Coleman and Chauncey Davis

To the Cowboys for

Martellus Bennett and a 2011 7th round pick

Why it works-It seems like a stretch, but Bennett is hiding behind Witten in Dallas, he can play alongside Tony and step in when he leaves. He is in the last year of his deal so we give Dallas a 4th, a safety, which they need and a good DE to add to their rotation. We get the young TE we need and get rid off backups filling up our roster.

1-Aldon Smith-DE-Mizz-He fits our system great and fill our biggest need of a pass rusher. He has the size and burst to be a great DE in this league.

2-Demarcus Love-OT-Ark-You may he wont fall this far, but he will go behind Sherrod, Solder, Carimi, Castonzo and Smith. He can develop for a little until he can take over as our sure LT, which make Baker our #1 backup.

3-Tandon Doss-WR-Ind- I like this guy a lot to be our future #2, he has the size and the hands. Doss can be possession guy until he is ready to take over for Jenkins. He reminds me of a bigger Hines Ward/Steve Smith.

4-Noel Devine-RB-WV-Can be our speed back to pair with Turner and a good guy for checkdowns and screens

5-Greg Romeus-DE-Pitt-Romeus has talent, he just got hit with injuries, he can recover and develop behind Abe; hopefully enough to take over when Abe is gone. He is a risk, but with his potential, it is worth it.

6-Jock Sanders-WR-WV-Why not pair him with his partner, Devine? He can be our X factor that teams have to worry about, he is quick, agile and can be used as a RB, WR or returner. Remember the play Desean Jackson beat us with in Philly? Now we can run it.

7-Jonas Mouton-LB-Mich-Can add depth and potential to our young LB core.

7-Jason Teague-CB-TCU-Can add siza and depth to our small CB core.

7-Davonte Shannon-S-Buffalo-If we trade Coleman, we need depth at safety, he can be that and maybe more.

7-Brandon Saine-RB-OS-He can replace the size and athleticsm we lost in Snelling, I thought he would go before here, but he is not projected to.

Ryan/Redman/Wilson

Turner/Devine/Saine

Ovie

White/Doss/Sanders

Jenkins/Douglas/Meier/Weems

Gonzo/Bennett/Palmer

Baker/Love

Blalock/Valdez

McClure/Hawley

Faneca/Johnson

Clabo/Svitek

Abe/Sidbury/Romeus

Babs/Jerry

Peters/Anderson

Smith/Beirmann

Weatherspoon/Mouton

Lofton/Adkins

Nicholas/Peterson

Dunta/Grimes/Teague

Bailey/Franks/Owens

Moore/Shillinger

Decoud/Shannon

Bryant

Koenan

Weems, Sanders, Douglas and Franks can all return for us

I don't think our Line needs a haul like some people think. We are above average at that spot, we just need weapons on offense and solid pass rush. Plus new coordinators.

Devine and Doss will both be taken a round ahead of where you got them

Harvey Dahl looked horendous last night, we have drafted in the 3rd hoping he would take over someday, we can start Faneca and let Johnson work into the position like Pittsburg did with Pouncey

Yeah, I am curious on where they will go, Doss has been rising, but there are many that will go infront of Devine

Doss could go as high as the mid 2nd, but could fall all the way to the late 3rd

Devine should go around the early 4th, maybe the late 3rd, like you said, but there are a lot of RBs projected higher than him

I agree we need a Tackle but....it pains me to say NO to Demarcus love.

He is not an NFL LT. He is a heavy legged waist bender. gets off balance too easily. If you want proof just watch what Heyward did to him in the Sugar bowl.

He would not be my first choice, but he can be a project to work with. Baker will be fine for a little, Love has some of the skills to be a good LT, but does he have enough to take over eventually?

Faneca is washed up. He has been garbage for 2 years.

don't need an OT that early.

we need a TE.

M.Palmer is gonna be very good at TE, but Peele has to go.

I think Dahl, McClure, Peele, Svitek are gone. Don't be surprised to see M.Johnson and G.Reynolds as starters next year.

The Falcons need a C and Hawley ain't it.

JMHO.

M.Palmer is gonna be very good at TE, but Peele has to go.

I think Dahl, McClure, Peele, Svitek are gone. Don't be surprised to see M.Johnson and G.Reynolds as starters next year.

The Falcons need a C and Hawley ain't it.

JMHO.

Why do you think that? By all accounts Hawley has outperformed Johnson all year and he can also play G.

Faneca is washed up. He has been garbage for 2 years.

don't need an OT that early.

we need a TE.

Well I want Johnson to be ready, but instead of giving Dahl a lot of money, we give Faneca a little to be a fill in until that day comes

You are fine with Baker?

You dont like Bennett? I think he can be great.

Well I want Johnson to be ready, but instead of giving Dahl a lot of money, we give Faneca a little to be a fill in until that day comes

You are fine with Baker?

You dont like Bennett? I think he can be great.

Faneca is worthless. I get the idea but I don't think he is good for the role.

yeah in the short term. His play really picked up after he got over his injury. I say give him another year.

Bennett hasn't shown anything in the nfl and who is to say he is available.

For our Oline-

LT-Baker is good but not great, Love or someone like him can develop and be great.

LG-Blalock will be back.

C-We may have McClure's replacement in Hawley, if not we can get someone else early in next year's draft.

RG-Dahl may be gone and Johnson may have been drafted to take over for him, will he be ready next year? I don't know.

RT-Clabo will be back as well.

Faneca is worthless. I get the idea but I don't think he is good for the role.

yeah in the short term. His play really picked up after he got over his injury. I say give him another year.

Bennett hasn't shown anything in the nfl and who is to say he is available.

Yeah, anyone who can fill in until Johnson is ready

No doubt, I want Baker to be great if it takes him another year that is fine, but if not than we need someone with the potential who can

I have watched him a few times and he has all the skills, just not enough to knock off Jason Witten. Witten wont be gone for a while so if we put the right deal infront of the rebuilding Coboys, they may take it