Next Year?

savage77

I really believe that this team will leave no doubt next year. The anger and hurt that we all feel as fans is only a fraction of what the players and coaches feel. I believe next year will be the year of the falcons dominance. This year we were good but we could have very easily lost more games. I believe next year will be when Atlanta comes out with that killer attitude. This loss I feel will be remembered for years and years to come and will be that battle cry next year. I am telling you that we will dominate teams next year. Not just squeak by teams, we will show utter dominance. This embarrassment from last night will never happen again to this team.

I think we'll contend next year. I'm fairly certain of that. Probably make the playoffs.

If our pass D doesn't improve, I'll have no faith in contending for a championship.

Blank and Dimitroff should and probably will shore up our D line in the offseason.

Only troubling thing is; will it be a 7 month offseason or a 19 month offseason?