Since we are out of the hunt

Captain Falcon

Who would you like to see win the superbowl?

Most of you will prob give the classic "IDC since it's not us" and that is understandable.

But as a football fan, I can't help to root for somebody.

So I am going to root for the Patriots the rest of the year.

I would like to see Brady get another ring and climb ahead of Manning as one of the best ever quarterbacks.

And I have always sort of liked the Pats as far as AFC teams go.

Most of you will prob give the classic "IDC since it's not us" and that is understandable.

I would like to see Brady get another ring and climb ahead of Manning as one of the best ever quarterbacks.

I really don't care, since the Falcons are out.

I do believe, however, that the Pats are headed for their 4th SB title.

not even the superbowl?

you can't tell me you havn't seen the superbowl since 1998

Probably not. I've seen the Super Bowl every year since 98. Never been this disappointed though in a season though so that has something to do with it. Also have a lot of work to do with school, and I'd rather be doing that than thinking about what might have been with this team.

Green Bay looks most impressive outside of the

patriots.Would like to see them play again with Rodgers playing this time

I doubt it will be the Packers. I don't usually care how players react to things, but I found Rodgers' on-field antics ( some trash talking, and body language) really turned me off to him. I thought he was alot more classy than that. Wait til you get to the sideline with that BS. You're the QB after all.

I'll be rooting for the Seahawks and Jets today, and if they don't win, I won't care. I seldom root for teams with championships already. The Jets don't have one in decades so that doesn't bother me. I have no interest in seeing teams with multiple trophies get more. If the 'hawks or Jets aren't in it, I doubt I'll even watch the SB. I'm sure there's a decent movie out there to rent...

With the Falcons out, it really doesn't matter to me. I guess the Pack so we can at least say it was the eventual Superbowl winner that took us down. I don't think I can stomach any more football after last night.

I may tune into the ProBowl simply because I'd like to see some of our Falcons one last time this season. I'm still in denial that we're out of it.

Such is the life of a sports fan. You spend an entire season pouring so much heart and energy into the games, and then it ends so abruptly.

Can't begin to imagine how the players feel today.