That was downright EMBARRASSING!

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

My condolences to you Falcon fans! I believe for the time being we can shelve the talk of Matt Ryan being an elite quarterback. It's a shame that you all had such a grand season only to see it crash like that.

I am sorry, I was pulling for you all. Your problem now is next season you're going to have to face a HUNGRY Buccaneers team, A Panthers team heading in an upwards direction and a totally embarrassed Saints team that'll be trying to prove they aren't REALLY a bunch of Sissies dressed in football uniforms.

All this spells trouble for the Falcons.

Oh yeah....................Josh Freeman says HI!;)

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Ahhhh, my new homie jb! Gotta push those black-n-gold buttons. It's all good though, especially when the Saints destroy the Bucs (yet again) next season!

We BOTH know that aint all that hard to do!;)

Pushing the Black & Gold buttons!:lol:

WE DON'T NEED SYMPATHY OR PITY, BUT I APPRECIATE THE SENTIMENT. WHAT WE HAD LAST NIGHT WAS A GOOD OLE FASHINED BUTT WHOOPING. ONE OUR TEAM WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE. SO THIS PROVES WE HAVE SOME WORK TO DO IN PERSONAL, COACHING, AND FO!

BRING ON OLE JOSHIE POOH, WE'VE BEATEN THE BUCCIES 6 STRAIGHT AND HIM 4 OF THEM... B)

Are you talking about the Redskins or the Falcons?

You know, Team 1 or Team 1A....

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Yep! A giant helping of Karma for all the arrogance.

Arrogance????????

You look it up in Webster's and there's a photo of the Super Dome. YOU are certainly not one who should be calling others arrogant!:rolleyes:

Arrogance????????

You look it up in Webster's and there's a photo of the Super Dome. YOU are certainly not one who should be calling others arrogant!:rolleyes:

All the smack you been talking all week, you need to crawl back down that shi!hole. You dirtybird boot licker! :lol:

Edited by DrunkenMess

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

WE DON'T NEED SYMPATHY OR PITY, BUT I APPRECIATE THE SENTIMENT. WHAT WE HAD LAST NIGHT WAS A GOOD OLE FASHINED BUTT WHOOPING. ONE OUR TEAM WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE. SO THIS PROVES WE HAVE SOME WORK TO DO IN PERSONAL, COACHING, AND FO!

BRING ON OLE JOSHIE POOH, WE'VE BEATEN THE BUCCIES 6 STRAIGHT AND HIM 4 OF THEM... B)

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

Well from what we saw last night at least these last 2 wins over the BUCS were simply luck! Still think Mattie Ice is all that Frosty? I'll take Joshie Pooh...............EVERY TIME!;)

Arrogance????????

Sorry jb, Falcons fans took that award and ran with it this season. We never counted our Lombardi till it was hoisted - can you honestly say the same thing about these clowns in Falconland? I know you really REALLY hate us but come on now :lol:

My condolences to you Falcon fans! I believe for the time being we can shelve the talk of Matt Ryan being an elite quarterback. It's a shame that you all had such a grand season only to see it crash like that.

I am sorry, I was pulling for you all. Your problem now is next season you're going to have to face a HUNGRY Buccaneers team, A Panthers team heading in an upwards direction and a totally embarrassed Saints team that'll be trying to prove they aren't REALLY a bunch of Sissies dressed in football uniforms.

We got beat and beat good jb. No excuses and nothing more to say. I would like to know who switched breesus with Ryan though on the last play of the first half! :D

I look forward to battling it out for the division with the Bucs next year. I think the panties will be just good enough to be a thorn in the other teams sides...sort of a lesser version of this years bucs but I have to disagree with you on the aints. I figure them to be the cellar dwellers next year. I truly believe their 15 minutes are up. The bagheads will be back in vogue in the Stupordome next season. Have a nice off season!

Edited by FalcFanSinceSix!!

Yesterday, you were saying the Saints were the bottom of the barrel. Shut the h3ll up with your stupid congrats. Take another bite of your crow! They had a lucky season and got *** raped last night.

That was before the "best team in the nfc" got totally destroyed by the 6th seed Packers, In front of a roaring home crowd. That's the kind of loss that could haunt a franchise. Type of loss that can haunt a qb if he played horribly in it. Seeing how they respond next season will be interesting.

Your problem now is next season you're going to have to face a HUNGRY Buccaneers team, A Panthers team heading in an upwards direction and a totally embarrassed Saints team that'll be trying to prove they aren't REALLY a bunch of Sissies dressed in football uniforms.

JB, the short bus kids need to be quiet. The Bucs haven't beaten the Falcons in forever, and have only beaten the Saints in games that don't matter. Otherwise, the Bucs have gotten STOMPED by the Saints, in your own house no less.

Finger on your mouth. :ph34r:

I have to disagree with you on the aints. I figure them to be the cellar dwellers next year. I truly believe their 15 minutes are up. The bagheads will be back in vogue in the Stupordome next season.

Well we all know this won't happen in the Georgia Dome next year.

You'd have to actually have a fan stay in the building first.... ;)

7 minutes left in the #1 seeds home stadium and not a fan in site.

THAT IS TRUE, THEY HAVE TO MAN UP. IF THEY DON'T BOUNCE BACK THEN WE NEED TO REPLACE THE ONES WHOM WE THOUGH WERE LEADERS!

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

That's the bad thing about it, in order to see if they can bounce back or not, it normally means the next season is wasted if they can't bounce back. I saw that first hand in '09, after the meltdown the Panthers had against the Cardinals, and then another year after that, wasted due to all the new players on the team. So just cross your fingers and hope that won't be the case with the Falcons. I'd attempt to just fine tune the play calling on yalls offense. That may be the only thing needed.

That was before the "best team in the nfc" got totally destroyed by the 6th seed Packers, In front of a roaring home crowd. That's the kind of loss that could haunt a franchise. Type of loss that can haunt a qb if he played horribly in it. Seeing how they respond next season will be interesting.

Matty might become delhomme! Bad post season to a horrible reg season! Lol

Matty might become delhomme! Bad post season to a horrible reg season! Lol

Anything is possible. Before it happened, I never would have thought Delhomme would have a mental breakdown the way he did after that playoff loss. Ryan, this entire off season, will have to endure a fan base that is riled up at him, some that blame him. A nation worth of sports media that also put a lot of the offensive whoas on his shoulders. \

It's fair. He gets most of the credit when the Falcons win, he should get most of the credit when they lose. It's part of being a franchise qb, the face of a franchise.

NO IT ISN'T. I KNOW WHAT WE NEED AND SO DO THE FALCONS ORGANIZATION. FINE TUNING YES, BUT THERE ARE SOME WEAKNESSES. WE NEED A SCATBACK FOR A CHANGE OF PACE. NORWOOD WAS GOOD BUT OFTEN INJURED. SPROLES IS A FA AND A POSSIBLE SIGNING OR WE NEED TO DRAFT ONE.

WE ALSO NEED ANOTHER STANDOUT WR, A FIELD STRETCHER. WE WERE TRYING TO THROW DEEP TO FINNERAN LAST NIGHT? THAT IS A JOKE. JENKINS IS A FINE POSSESSION WR BUT THAT IS IT. DOUGLAS IS NOT PANNING OUT SO FAR. FA OR DRAFT ONE! EVERYTHING ELSE CAN BE TWEAKED BY COACHING AND PHILOSOPHY.

WRs are only as good as the play calling and the qb throwing them the ball. Better play calling may make what you have stand out. The Saints don't have all world talent in every WR on their roster, but they all are a threat to score on you. It's because Payton is the man when it comes to coming up with creative offenses and Brees does his thing.

Dwill is a FA this year, Falcons should try to get him. While he may only have 4 years left, he can make it a potent 4 years. As long as he's not forced to run through 9+ man boxes every play, he should be alright health wise.

I THINK DWILL IS MICHAEL TURNER LIGHT. WE NEED A DIFFERENT SORT OF BACK IMO. LIKE A NORWOOD OR SPROLES. NORWOOD CAN'T STAY HEALTHY. MORE SCREENS AND A BACK WHO CAN MAKE PEOPLE MISS TACKLES. TURNER CAN DO THE HEAVY LIFTING. OUR OFFENSE IS NOT BUILT LIKE THE SAINTS WE NEED PLAYMAKER WRS NOT A SYSTEM TYPE LIKE THEY HAVE. DON'T WON'T TO BE LIKE AN OFFENSE THAT SCORED NEARLY 2 PPG LESS THAN US. I LIKE OUR BALANCE NOW JUST A PLAYER MAKES DEEP THREAT GUY.

They aren't even remotely similar man.

Dwill is faster and a lot more elusive than Turner. He's also a better receiving option than Turner.

If you want a comparison, It's Stewart and Turner. Both have a low center of gravity and rather than avoiding defenders, are more likely to bulldoze over them.

Don't worry Bucs fan, your coach "Radio" and Josh Freeman will never get Tampa another Lombardi...

WELL JB, MATT DON'T PLAY DEFENSE. BUT HE PUT

YOU GUYS AWAY TWICE ... WHAT DOES THAT SAY?