SLACKERS

dashriprock2

the way SOME (not all)were acting was pure Crap....I allways liked packer fans....untill NOW!!!

yes we got beat bad.

after the game I was still cheering my team for the season...not the game...and a group of slacker fans walked up to me and made some comments that was F' up!!!!

I can't wait till they LOSE NEXT WEEK!!!!!! HA HA!!!!

the way SOME (not all)were acting was pure Crap....I allways liked packer fans....untill NOW!!!

yes we got beat bad.

after the game I was still cheering my team for the season...not the game...and a group of slacker fans walked up to me and made some comments that was F' up!!!!

I can't wait till they LOSE NEXT WEEK!!!!!! HA HA!!!!

Yeah, I know. We sit on the front row in the endzone and we were not about to give up our seat til the end. They were all around us and one guy started saying the camera man should take a shot of 190 fans surrounding 4 pitiful Falcon fan. That was bad enough, then he said it, RISE UP!, RISE UP! That's when I stood up in front of all those Packer fans and called him an A-hole. He looked at me and said "what?' and I said as loud as I could "you are a F-ing A-hole. He acted like his wife was holding him back, but he knew better... It was the highlight of the night for me. The best part was when my wife stood up and called him an A-hole and she never swears...Gotta love it

Every fan base has people that can't restrain themselves and act with the respect towards others.. especially at their home.

All I can say.. is don't hold it against us all, it isn't the way most of us would act.

I am sorry you were disrespected in any nature.

Edited by Pack93z