Who do you want to see Gone?

Optimus*Crimes

I want to see Matt Ryan gone. Hes been in the league 3 seasons with no playoff wins. He has a better coach and more weapons than Vick had and he still cant get the job done. He is not a championship caliber type QB. He cant throw the deep ball. Murlarkey cant open up his book more because of Ryans weaknesses. He is a very limited qb. He cant throw the deepball. Hes only good at checking the ball down or throwing to the sidelines. Shut down the run and Ryan cant get it done. I hope we trade him and get Kevin Kob from the Eagles now thats a real Qb.

What an ignorant comment.

Ryan was part of the problem last night, but that hasn't been the norm. There's a reason Ryan is in the Pro Bowl and threw almost 30 TDs this year on a "run-first" offense.

And not even your boyfriend Vick would have been able to win a game where the defense was as pitiful as ours was last night.

At this point in their respective careers, Ryan > Vick. Nobody with an ounce of football knowledge would say otherwise. I know that hurts, you being the celebrity-worshiping hanger-on you are.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We won't get Aso, he'll go 2 the 'boys, remember we have r #1 corner(dunta aka donta), when have we evere bought a big name free agent? Even rarer is when 1 has worked out for us?

I understand what your saying. But Something has to get done. I love my Birds but we are still a couple of pieces away from being an elite team. What's wrong with hoping that TD makes the move for ASO. H*ll even Champ for that matter. TG, Dunta, and Turner or the biggest splahes we made. Hopefully TD gets a DE to pair up with Abe. No pass rush every year is tiresome and no #2 WR.

I do agree Dunta does not look worth the $; he may not be healthy from his surgery. If there is not DRAMATIC improvement next yr.....

Uhhmmm--- you DO know that he is a press-cover corner, and is being asked to play a soft-zone by BVG? We knew when we pursued him in FA that he was a press cover cb. We should have either changed the scheme to accommodate his skill-set, or signed some other CB whose existing skill-set more closely meshed with our inflexible scheme.

Dunta Robinson is being Haynesworthed by BVG. Instead of bashing our best DB, maybe you should be thankful that he is actually manning up and trying to play the way the coach wants him to play. Unlike Haynesworth, Robinson is a professional and a class-act.

I want to see Matt Ryan gone. Hes been in the league 3 seasons with no playoff wins. He has a better coach and more weapons than Vick had and he still cant get the job done. He is not a championship caliber type QB. He cant throw the deep ball. Murlarkey cant open up his book more because of Ryans weaknesses. He is a very limited qb. He cant throw the deepball. Hes only good at checking the ball down or throwing to the sidelines. Shut down the run and Ryan cant get it done. I hope we trade him and get Kevin Kob from the Eagles now thats a real Qb.

But you try to come over to tell people they don't need to make comparsions between Vick and Ryan. But you are making comparsions once again. Is this a Vick thread? NO! But "yet" your the only one talking about him. And Kevin Kolb hasn't won a playoff game either. Kolb hasn't done Got Da*n thing in the NFL to say other wise.

P.S Vick is not coming back.

Brian Van Gorder has to go!! Defense wins championships!! We need some defensive players that can SACK the quarterback, not just give him a little slap on the leg as the quarterback steps forward to avoid them. It was bad in the Saints game a few weeks back with all that blitzing and then this playoff game. That is not pressure on the quarterback, they have to HIT him, that is when the pressure is felt!! Both games were like C'MON MAN!!!

You would demote our best CB? I don't think so. Grimes gave up a TD last night, but that was more of an excellent catch than anything. I think McClure should be done. As far as Finn is concerned, he was pretty solid when called upon this year. I hope that he sticks around in some sorta coaching position after he's done. I see some people are saying Jenks, but 2 weeks ago we were all in love with how much better he was doing. He's been solid this year. He made some clutch grabs. I say keep Jenks.

I hear you regarding Jenks, but here's a question for you...Does Jenkins show up EVERY SINGLE WEEK??? I mean can you REALLY depend on him week in, week out??

My answer is NO!! Maybe we keep him as our #3 WR, but he's NOT consistent enough to warrant the #2 WR spot...7 YEARS OF EVIDENCE doesn't lie!

In late...OWENS OWENS OWENS OWENS!!!!! Oh yea and OWENS. I blame the loss completely on him. He's a freaking idiot disgrace to the #21 jersey. I had random bears and giants fans tellin me "what really messed you up was #21 whoever that was." god everyone on hear was on his freaking nuts too! Oh he's a hard hitter! he should start over Grimes! Why don't we start him!? There's your freaking answer! Yes I'm still mad lol

In late...OWENS OWENS OWENS OWENS!!!!! Oh yea and OWENS. I blame the loss completely on him. He's a freaking idiot disgrace to the #21 jersey. I had random bears and giants fans tellin me "what really messed you up was #21 whoever that was." god everyone on hear was on his freaking nuts too! Oh he's a hard hitter! he should start over Grimes! Why don't we start him!? There's your freaking answer! Yes I'm still mad lol

he has already applied to be as a 'janitor' in local public hospital

I'm not much for jumping ship, and I'm happy with the regular season, but it seems to me like there were a few players that are taking up roster spots and not paying off. Sometimes, you just need to cut your losses, and I think there are a few guys we could do without. It's nothing personal, but they seem to be more of a liability than anything. The 2 that pop right into my head are Owens and Williams.

Owens was TORCHED last night. He held, got called for PI more than once, and was overall horrible. I was never a big Owens fan, and last night reinforced that. The dude is horrible. My girlfriend would cover someone better than he did.

I know Williams was ok this year, but he lacks some basic fundamental skills needed to excel at his position. He is a horrible tackler. Horrible. I know Abe wiffed twice on Rodgers last night, but Williams can't seem to get his hands on the QB AT ALL. With our tendency to send him off the end(unblocked) he should be at least hitting the QB. In the 2nd Taints game, dude wiffed on Brees AT LEAST 4 times. That's ridiculous.

I say we get these two outta here and get a kid who can play the nickel. Grimes and D-Rob on the outside, and a decent Nickel would help our secondary a lot.

Surely, one of our D coaches can correct this problem right? Im pissed w/ these whifs man. This bull$hit needed to be addressed and it wasnt. If it means keeping your eye on the QBs beltbuckle and breaking down to ensure the sack, then please ******* do it! I mean clearly it is extremely difficult to hit a target while flying in like a scalded dog, full tilt. You must get yourself under control and make the solid hit. You have basically already messed up the QBs timing/reads anyways and he should be a cooked goose...WTF!!!

Brian Van Gorder HAS to be done. I hope MM gets the head coaching job hes after as well.

Players I want gone?

Harvey Dahl. Its called a stunt dude..that means the DE is coming in around the tackle...start ******* blocking those please.

Sam Baker. Would be better suited to the life of a matador.

All of our LB's. Maybe Weatherspoon can bounce back from the injury. Other than him the rest are garbage. (Even Lofton)

J. Anderson and P Jerry. Have there EVER been two more nonexistent players on a roster EVER?

C. Ownes. Dude is the worst DB EVER. Period.

Dunta Robison. WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY overpaid.

Harry Douglas. Maybe he gets over the injury next year. We will see.

Micheal Turner. Yeah I said it. 45 yards? Really? In the biggest game of your career and 45 yards? He just looks slow to the hole to me. I would like to see a Truner from 08 but I dont think there is one anymore.

Those are just a few off the top of my head.

Dude? you hate the whole team. Are you even a falcons fan? We have a great linebacker core if any other spot on our if good. Turner just rushed for 1300 yards. The rest i agree.