Arthur Blank can FORGET getting a new Stadium!

We can't even win 1 playoff game, and he thinks the tax payers is gonna foot the bill for a multi million dollar stadium. HA HA!

You know, you are not a troll, you are just ********. What in the **** does a playoff win has to do with getting a new stadium? The man doesn't own the Georgia Dome, and it's not putting any real money into his pockets. Think before you speak, you idiot. Man, are DeKalb County Schools that bad?

You know, you are not a troll, you are just ********. What in the **** does a playoff win has to do with getting a new stadium? The man doesn't own the Georgia Dome, and it's not putting any real money into his pockets. Think before you speak, you idiot. Man, are DeKalb County Schools that bad?

If i'm an idiot, you must be illiterate. That subject has been in the AJC several times this year. If you could read you would know that.

I agree, we need another NFL franchise on the north side of town with new owners, this city has suffered enough with the Falcons. If someone was to build a new franchise and put it out in Gwinett, Forsyth area, they would make a fortune. I think after last night the city has had enough. I can't tell you how many friends of mine after we lost kept saying, same ol Falcons. We are the LA Clippers of the NFL, never had it, never will.

And I want to ask the board moderator, why I am labeled as a Bucs Fan???? I made a post saying our defense was soft before the Bucs game and now I am labled as a Bucs fan??? What's up with that? and not letting me post new topics? What is the point of having a discussion board, if you control all the conversations? It's not like I put anything foul or obserd? I am following the rules what is up with this?

If i'm an idiot, you must be illiterate. That subject has been in the AJC several times this year. If you could read you would know that.

No, you are illiterate. Auther Blank is trying to get a new stadium period, and is under contract in the Dome, which was inherited before he became the owner. This has nothing to do with the playoffs. Go stick your head in a tornado (brainstorm).

I agree, we need another NFL franchise on the north side of town with new owners, this city has suffered enough with the Falcons. If someone was to build a new franchise and put it out in Gwinett, Forsyth area, they would make a fortune. I think after last night the city has had enough. I can't tell you how many friends of mine after we lost kept saying, same ol Falcons. We are the LA Clippers of the NFL, never had it, never will.

This is really stupid. Just call us the forsyth falcons....no, the Gwinnett Falcons.

Shut up

Dude, your an idiot. You guys barely go to Failcon games with a stadium that is centrally located. Look at cities like Dallas that has two stadiums that are way off from there money base, and they can still sell out. You guys cant sell out Brave playoff tickets, and have way too many other fans in your stadium during Failcon games. I thought I was right at home during the Saints game. There were more Saints fans in my section than failcon fans, and everytime Cuhns caught a pass, I swore they moved Lambeau to Atlanta. Dont fool yourselves by a little population growth, you guys can only support one nfl team.

The reason the Falcons and Braves don't sell out is the have run their course in this city, people have grown tired of supporting teams that do exactly what they did last night, get to the big game and choke. It is embarrasing to the city. The fans showed up in force last night, even TV commentators were talking about the noise and what do the Falcons do, they get blown out on National TV as the #1 seed in their own stadium. Fans are tired of the rigamore. They want championships in Atlanta, and know a good product from a sham. They are embarrassed of seeing franchises that started 5 to 10 years after them have Lombardi trophies, while we continue to not be able to get our junk together as an organization, Vick, Petrino, June Jones, Run and shoot, 2 legit to quit, and then last night a defensive coordiantor makes no adjustments as the team is getting man handled.......how much embarrassment does this franchise think it's fan base should have to suffer??? I am embarrassed to wear my Falcons jersey today.

Ooooh, the crosstown Atlanta Lakers. Sounds viable. Put me down as an investor.