THANK YOU FALCONS!

Thanks, I know everybody is ticked off about everything. It was a hard lose, and one I didn't expect honestly.

Where do we go from here? We watch tape, we build on the strengths this team has. It's not a lose, it's a learning experience.

WOW! I know we've got some veterans on this team, but for the most part these Falcons players are young. Nothing but good things for the future.

BE PROUD FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What bothers me is I can't tell If Ryan's struggles in the play-offs are a result of a bland offense or is it Matt? I hope it is not Matt because I do think he is capable. BVG is questionable but the missed opportunities for sacks were shown against the Ain'ts and Packers. Hard to believe the absence of one player(B. Williams) made that much difference in the D. TDs draft choices are also called into question because Spoon, Jerry, Meier and Moore missed significant time. Owens looked terrible. Moore looks promising but the rest including C. Jackson are putting TD under the micro-scope as well. We have 3 winning seasons in a row but look lost in the play-offs. Always next year.

Oh, so I'm an idiot because I think a team in a process should be able to win a playoff game at home? We were raped in our house and you think it's all ok because we have a meaningless NFC South title.

Let me guess, you are a Braves fan that likes to boast about all of the division titles? At least they got ONE championship.

Same sh#tty tackling, same insane calls, same stupid gameplans, same inability to show up for big games....... Don't lead yourself on. other than a meaningless title and the nice b2b winning seasons, nothing has changed and we are no better off than we were in '08.

If you can do better, give them a call. I'm sure if you are that good they'll give you a try out.

I'm just sayin'.......

What bothers me is I can't tell If Ryan's struggles in the play-offs are a result of a bland offense or is it Matt? I hope it is not Matt because I do think he is capable. BVG is questionable but the missed opportunities for sacks were shown against the Ain'ts and Packers. Hard to believe the absence of one player(B. Williams) made that much difference in the D. TDs draft choices are also called into question because Spoon, Jerry, Meier and Moore missed significant time. Owens looked terrible. Moore looks promising but the rest including C. Jackson are putting TD under the micro-scope as well. We have 3 winning seasons in a row but look lost in the play-offs. Always next year.

It's going to be interesting that's for sure whatever happens.

I myself have been screaming for the Falcons to do some screen plays all season long, or some flea flickers. I mean something besides being so bland. Maybe I should say predictable. Ryans play book IMO was too limited, he's too smart to not have more options. But then again he's so disciplined he will do whatever they tell him to do.

It was a tough lose, and trust me when I say I know how everyone feels, I feel the same.

I was mostly just thinking about how far the Falcons have come in such a short time considering the past. Who would have thought it ya know?

I was mostly just thinking about how far the Falcons have come in such a short time considering the past.

Where? They still haven't won a playoff game and have only showed up for one of them.

Let's be honest here, we won a few games we very well could have lost this year. And that was a result of Ryan doing his own thing, not the coordinator's. When does Ryan seem the most effective, with or without the coordinators direction? The answer is pretty easy.

That's a pretty weak response. That in no way disproves my claims of this team's problems. Other than the title you want to boast about, what has changed?

The FALCONS ARE RELEVANT NOW. If you don't get that then you are blind.

3-4 years ago what would have been your response if someone ask you "Are the Falcons relevant?". You would have probably laughed.

Nobody's laughing now, and the fact that your upset and gloating in anger only shows your a passionate fan.

I've always liked your post. Like I said earlier, I'm not here to attack fellow Falcons fans, there is a positive to this season. If you can't see it, I'm sorry.

The Falcons are rising up, it's slow by some peoples time scale, but a heck of a lot faster than anyone would have ever imagined it would ever be 3-4 years ago.

The FALCONS ARE RELEVANT NOW. If you don't get that then you are blind.

3-4 years ago what would have been your response if someone ask you "Are the Falcons relevant?". You would have probably laughed.

Nobody's laughing now, and the fact that your upset and gloating in anger only shows your a passionate fan.

I've always liked your post. Like I said earlier, I'm not here to attack fellow Falcons fans, there is a positive to this season. If you can't see it, I'm sorry.

The Falcons are rising up, it's slow by some peoples time scale, but a heck of a lot faster than anyone would have ever imagined it would ever be 3-4 years ago.

Dude, you aren't relevant until you show up for big games and win them. We are still yet to do that. The same mistakes are occurring. Our defense has no identity and our offense is inconsistent. What process are you looking at?

When the ball doesn't bounce our way like it did this season and we don't dodge injuries like we did this season, we will most likely be watching another 9-7 season while patting ourselves on the back saying, "at least it wasn't a losing season! woohoo!"

Edited by Mojo Risin

I myself have been screaming for the Falcons to do some screen plays all season long, or some flea flickers. I mean something besides being so bland. Maybe I should say predictable. Ryans play book IMO was too limited, he's too smart to not have more options. But then again he's so disciplined he will do whatever they tell him to do.

You're preaching to the choir when it comes to the screen plays. I think BVG is a victim of personnel and MM is just mundane. The first INT by Ryan was the result of a slip but he should have seen Woodson(on the play before) on the blitz like FLacco should have seen T.P. from Pitt during the reg. season on a blitz. Ryan was sacked 5x but 2 could have been avoided and he is too good a QB to let that happen. The pick 6 was a result of running a predictable play that our offence has shown all season. The fumble was on Ryan though. TD needs a good draft because we do not have many draft picks that have panned out or justified their draft position.

Dude, you aren't relevant until you show up for big games and win them. We are still yet to do that. The same mistakes are occurring. Our defense has no identity and our offense is inconsistent. What process are you looking at?

When the ball doesn't bounce our way like it did this season and we don't dodge injuries like we did this season, we will most likely be watching another 9-7 season while patting ourselves on the back saying, "at least it wasn't a losing season! woohoo!"

Keep on preaching Mojo Rising! I never said you were wrong. And I never said you were right. That's up to the future to decide.

I'm not going to argue with you, especially at this point in time. Trust me when I say we are all upset. But the future looks bright. And that's what I am trying to get across. And I know you and others are trying to talk game planning, I get that. Nobody wins when they fight amongst themselves.

I'm dang glad you are on the Falcons side, because when you put your best foot forward that freaking thing is BIG! Hmmm, I bet those jets fan's would love you. :lol: I'm just kidding, I think you'll get that joke.

And your right the more I think about it. I can't stand some of the play calling.

I'm just trying to look at the positive side of things. I know everybody is ticked off. If I could plus everyone I would but I've hit the limit for today.

Far too many times we all start a topic, then the thread becomes about opinions. Instead of what the original topic was started about.

This Is a THANK YOU FALCONS! Thread. Sorry to go so far off base there.