THANK YOU FALCONS!

GAFALCON4LIFE

Who would have thought 3 years ago that the Falcons would even be discussed when the playoffs started given the situation at the time.

In all honesty, when they lost last night at first I wanted to go break something, then I got to thinking about just how far and fast the Falcons have come in such a short time.

WOW! There are so many good things about the Falcons to look forward to now I can't even begin to speak of just one good thing, there are so many good things to look forward to being a Falcons fan.

Believe it or not, sometimes you have to lose to learn how to win, until you know where your weaknesses are you can't get stronger.

What a great season it has been being a Falcons fan.

Am I disappointed or let down? "Well, I didn't think they would lose", but the reality of it is, they didn't lose. This was phase one of the playoff process. Trust me when I say phase two will be winning it all.

I am so dang proud of this team! WHO GIVES A CRAP ABOUT THOSE IDIOT COMMENTATORS! The reality of it is the FALCONS had to listen to their crap all season long, even when they said they couldn't win the NFC South, they went out and won it, which is arguably the hardest division in all of football to win!

It was a memorable week to say the least, I mean how many times does it snow and why did it have to do so during this playoff game week.

Not to make excuses, the Falcons just lost as much as I hate to admit it. But like I said, really they didn't lose, because this is a hard learning experience and this team is young enough to learn from it.

I'm proud to be a FALCONS fan again!!!

Thank you Mr. Blank, Thomas D., Mike Smith!!!!! We didn't lose yesterday, we just took a giant leap and only two steps away from the ultimate goal, it's only a matter of time and the Falcons will win it all! The way I see it, the process is going ever so farther with each passing season, so it's only a matter of time before the Falcons win it all.

This is only the start, don't hold your head down, we now know how it is to lose, next time the Falcons will show us how it is to win.

Thank you FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agree with this post completely.

gb

Me too, although this season took 10 years off my life. The joy I got from being on the winning side of those close wins was worth it. I know that we will be good for years to come. No more playing for the draft half way through the season. Me personally, the Falcons reflect my personal life. When things are good I just know it wont last for long, but thats OK as long as you have hope. I'm proud of this team and they gave me a great (and stressful) season. I know that we will do our best to put the best team that we can on the field every year. Only one team can be champs and every one else is left falling short. Just because we didn't achieve our ultimate goal, doesn't mean we failed. Thank you Falcons for the best you had. Lets do it again next year.

Agree with this post completely.

gb

Thank you. Most people probably wont get what I am talking about, it takes a true fan to understand. People will say realist and crap like that, but I am being a realist.

Who would have thought 3 years ago the Falcons would have even been where they were at that point in time, my guess probably nobody.

There's no reason to hang your head low because of this lose. I really hope green bay shows the world they deserve it and win it all.

Most of the packer fans I have chatted with have been respectful, which they have said the same about us Falcons fans. That says a lot when you stop and think about it, it means you know the team you wanna win is going in the right direction.

This has been one heck of a great season, and I know a lot of people are still ticked and upset about the outcome of it all, the thing I'm trying to get across is, THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING!

Remember this one word "PROCESS", I think it speaks volumes on the direction the Falcons are going in.

So what if they lost this one, they had a chance and that's more than anybody else could say. It just wasn't meant to be "RIGHT NOW".

BE PROUD!!!!!!!!!! I hate losing, it is the lowest of lows, but somewhere in that dark moment you find yourself and learn how to move own, it only makes you stronger.

WHAT A GREAT SEASON! If it wasn't for the Falcons I would have never had the joy of chatting with so many of you nice folks here, we've yelled and screamed and sighed at times. Ya know what, think about this : "We are going to be screaming RISE UP and GO FALCONS all the way to the Superbowl next season".

THE PROCESS SAYS SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT IT, STUDY IT, I TELL NO LIES!

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am hesitant to thank because I think we are too nice in this town. It's the 90s braves all over again. Everyone praised cox and the braves and what did we get? One title out of 15 tries. I'm not willing to let them off the hook and say "great season guys".

i completely agree with this post. us fans cant be overly happy with a second round exit from the playoffs. no so soon anyways

it is good to see a positive post. great season for the falcs, but this is too soon. i cant start to think of a thank you after we just lost 48-21 with the whole world watching. eagles fans would not say thanks, and no other fans would either. we must start thinking superbowl or bust. the falcs defeat is still fresh

Too soon? You'd better say what you can while you can.

Sorry to come off like a jerk there if I did.

I'm just happy to be here and have a chance to say thanks. NO BS! I'm serious.

Edited by GAFALCON4LIFE

While I understand that you think we are in a good spot but we are also not moving ahead. The Offense is still inconsistent and embarrassing at times. The defense still lacks an identity and the same mistakes keep occurring.

We haven't improved any since their first year here. Playoff wins are what matters and we are no better in must win games now than before. Something needs to happen.

The "process" has not advanced us any further throughout the years. We played the Packers like the Seahawks were expected to play the Saints last week. I'm not drunk enough to cheer about that.

While I understand that you think we are in a good spot but we are also not moving ahead. The Offense is still inconsistent and embarrassing at times. The defense still lacks an identity and the same mistakes keep occurring.

We haven't improved any since their first year here. Playoff wins are what matters and we are no better in must win games now than before. Something needs to happen.

The "process" has not advanced us any further throughout the years. We played the Packers like the Seahawks were expected to play the Saints last week. I'm not drunk enough to cheer about that.

THANK YOU Mojo Risin for this post

Proud of my Falcons for what they did during the regular season. But where do we go from here? Is it the coordinators, personnel, or schemes? I'm at a loss for words after that game. All of our questions about BVG, MM, MS and TD were put on blast today. We have a lot of soul searching to do in the off-season to determine what works and what don't.

Haven't improved? UH, I beg to differ, we are the NFC South Champions, and we were the #1 Seed in the NFC. You can't say that wasn't an improvement. Your an idiot if you think different.

THANK YOU Mojo Risin for this post

What you can't speak for yourself?

You have no idea as to what I was talking about, you probably didn't even read what I said.

Whatever, true fans will get my point. This is just another step in the process.

JMO, like it or not, it is my opinion.

I got it, I'm tired of "were the falcons, so we should be happy making the playoffs" bs a lot of u homers r sayin. We should aspire 4 rings, not playoff berths.

Haven't improved? UH, I beg to differ, we are the NFC South Champions, and we were the #1 Seed in the NFC. You can't say that wasn't an improvement. Your an idiot if you think different.

it would be pointless to repeat something that i agree with completely. its more efficient this way.

Proud of my Falcons for what they did during the regular season. But where do we go from here? Is it the coordinators, personnel, or schemes? I'm at a loss for words after that game. All of our questions about BVG, MM, MS and TD were put on blast today. We have a lot of soul searching to do in the off-season to determine what works and what don't.

Thanks, I know everybody is ticked off about everything. It was a hard lose, and one I didn't expect honestly.

Where do we go from here? We watch tape, we build on the strengths this team has. It's not a lose, it's a learning experience.

WOW! I know we've got some veterans on this team, but for the most part these Falcons players are young. Nothing but good things for the future.

BE PROUD FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, so I'm an idiot because I think a team in a process should be able to win a playoff game at home? We were raped in our house and you think it's all ok because we have a meaningless NFC South title.

Let me guess, you are a Braves fan that likes to boast about all of the division titles? At least they got ONE championship.

Same sh#tty tackling, same insane calls, same stupid gameplans, same inability to show up for big games....... Don't lead yourself on. other than a meaningless title and the nice b2b winning seasons, nothing has changed and we are no better off than we were in '08.